Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Q&A, Tips, Tricks and Howto

Old 08-08-2018, 06:24 PM   #1
sjs94704
Human being with feelings

Default Anybody hear of Reaper 'Hijacking' your soundcard? If so, what did you do about it?

I brought this up about half way through another post about something else, BUT, I am having an issue with the fact that Reaper is currently 'Hijacking' my soundcard. So much so that even if I save my project and quit Reaper altogether, I have to restart my PC completely in order to regain control of my soundcard again to do anything else on my PC.

I just pulled up my ASIO configuration and here is what is says:

First, I have a Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22 MIC interface. I have a 64-bit copy of Reaper.

It makes me wonder if it is because I have a 64-bit copy of Reaper and the settings only allow for 32-bit resolution? Maybe I have the wrong driver?

See pictures of my audio settings. Please let me know if I need to post any other pictures of my options settings that you need to see to help me determine the problem.

Thanks.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ASIO2.jpg (52.6 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (48.1 KB, 203 views)
File Type: jpg ASIO1.jpg (63.3 KB, 149 views)

Last edited by sjs94704; 08-08-2018 at 06:44 PM.
sjs94704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 07:27 PM   #2
sjs94704

Default OK, thanks ...... BUT ......

I am actually scared to try, not because it won't be successful, BUT, because all this kind of hardware and software settings are not my thing and I would be totally lost if something went wrong.

I live in Berkeley, CA. Is there any website that would possibly be better than Craigslist to find someone who knows what they are doing that I could have come over to help me? (I would pay them, of course!)
Old 08-08-2018, 07:49 PM   #3
Not_Here

You have an entire forum of Reaper experts up to and including the persons who wrote/write this software here in the Forums. You absolutely could work your way through this.

I don't believe for a second that there is anybody here who would be so careless as to give you suggestions that would tank your box.

If you can at a minimum type with at least two fingers, and be willing to take your time, you would have no problems (nerves perhaps, yes) dialing in your system. AND you would sure learn some valuable (confidence building) skillsets to cover any similar issue in the future!
Really!

I would say give a try, and if you dont understand a suggestion, say so, and somebody will be able to provide exactly what you need to understand your hands on work with your box

You could so do this Sir... \m/ oç0 \m/

Just sayin based on what I've come across in the forums.
Peace
Old 08-08-2018, 08:34 PM   #4
peter5992

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs94704 View Post
I brought this up about half way through another post about something else, BUT, I am having an issue with the fact that Reaper is currently 'Hijacking' my soundcard. So much so that even if I save my project and quit Reaper altogether, I have to restart my PC completely in order to regain control of my soundcard again to do anything else on my PC.

I just pulled up my ASIO configuration and here is what is says:

First, I have a Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22 MIC interface. I have a 64-bit copy of Reaper.

It makes me wonder if it is because I have a 64-bit copy of Reaper and the settings only allow for 32-bit resolution? Maybe I have the wrong driver?

See pictures of my audio settings. Please let me know if I need to post any other pictures of my options settings that you need to see to help me determine the problem.

Thanks.....
This has nothing to do with Reaper. It could be related to the sound card driver from Behringer, not allowing to use more than one application at a time.

Are you on a windows computer? What version of windows? 64 bit?
peter5992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 08:34 PM   #5
sjs94704

Default I appreciate what your trying to say, BUT ....

I am not one to have the patients and tolerance for lots of back n' forth emails and posts here that would no doubt occur and dealing with things like latency, etc........ all of that would make me a crazy man!

I appreciate your confidence in a stranger, but, my fear of screwing things up and not being able to correct them, even with help, is too overwhelming for me. The stress of it being the way it is now is enough for me!

Unless you know of someone specific you can put me in touch with who knows this stuff in their sleep or who might be willing and able to log on my PC remotely and just fix it and be done with it?

Do you know of someone who can do that?

Which one of the forums would I go to connect with the authors of the software and the people you spoke of who could help me?

I am desperate to be done, over with and past all these kinds of issues once and for all and to have things working the way they are supposed to be !!
Old 08-08-2018, 08:48 PM   #6
sjs94704

Default Here is the Hardware I have ....

I guess we are gonna have to do it this way so here it goes:

Widows 10 HOME
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 six-core 3.20 GHz
Memory: 16 GB
64-bit Operating System, x64 - based processor

Hardware:

ASUS Radeon RX 560 14CU 4GB EVO OC Edition GDDR5 DP HDMI DVI AMD Graphics Card (RX560-O4G-EVO)
Samsung 970 EVO 250GB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E250BW)
Corsair CX Series 550 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Modular Power Supply (CP-9020102-NA)
MSI Gaming AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 ATX Motherboard (B350 PC MATE)
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Processor with Wraith Spire Cooler (YD1600BBAEBOX)
CORSAIR CARBIDE 275R Mid-Tower Gaming Case, Window Side Panel- Black
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2666 Desktop Memory Model F4-2666C15D-16GVR

So far, that's what I can say. Now, what any of this means I have no clue!

But, I'll do what I can to get beyond all of this, whatever it takes! Just know that you are talking to a hardware idiot!
Old 08-08-2018, 08:53 PM   #7
sjs94704

Default I asked a guy to help me build a custom machine ..

He was the one who picked out the hardware. I had $1,500 from a medical settlement to spend. All I said was a solid state hard drive and lots of RAM. Beyond that, he decided everything else. But, he is not available for helping me further at the moment.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:25 PM   #8
Not_Here

You are not an IDIOT!

You are part of the Collective. The Hive. You have been assimilated.

Seriously though, if you are merely going through one item at a time within Reaper or some ASIO settings, or making a choice from a drop down menu, you're not going to blow anyting up. If it doesn't work or correct a problem then you simply switch it back. Then move on to the next item to check.

Sometimes you have to find the things that are not causing the problem so you know better where to look for the thing that is/might be causing your issue.

Perhaps a favorite beverage of your choice will aid you... I'm referring to a Soda, Tea, or Coffee (my choice).
FWIW it looks like you got a bangin box too...
Old 08-08-2018, 09:32 PM   #9
sjs94704

Default OK, fine! So, if I ........

is it only the drop down box to the driver I need to change and everything else stays the same, or, do I need to adjust anything else?

I guess I have it in my mind that I have to start changing tons of settings and checkboxes, etc.....

Maybe that is the misunderstanding I have here .....
Old 08-08-2018, 09:56 PM   #10
sjs94704

Default James, I can't tell you how grateful I am for your help, BUT, ....

we are now walking into that forest of uncertainty and anxiety for me. In all my years, I have NEVER studied anything having to do with hardware and it truly causes me extreme anxiety to do anything with it for exactly the reasons that we are now getting into!

Something also tells me that this is not the only thing that should be changed in my copy of Reaper to make it work at it's best which is yet one other reason I want to have someone go through all the settings for me to check them out and adjust what needs to be!

I would have no problem with it being done remotely! (I would pay them to do that!)
Old 08-08-2018, 10:01 PM   #11
sjs94704

Default So, if I look for a new interface, other than 'brand name' ..................

what kind of features do I look for that will help get me past all of this? I am willing to buy a new interface if that is what it takes!

I'll bet that I can get the best deal on one on Amazon as long as I know what to look for...
Old 08-08-2018, 10:24 PM   #12
sjs94704

Default Thanks for your help James, Have a good night!

I appreciate your help
Old 08-09-2018, 01:38 AM   #13
ivansc

Back to basics.
Go to resplendence.com and download their latency checker.
Run it and let us know what your results are.
It will either say that your machine IS or IS`NT suitable for multitrack audio recording and will tell you why if it isn`t.

Once we have that basic information it should be pretty straightforward to hold your hand through the rest of the trouble-shooting.
As a general rule of thumb, set your machine up to record/playback at 24bit, 44.1 or 48. These are the most common settings used for recording.
Also, you havent clicked on the rectangular QASIO configuration button shown in your Reaper Audio Device .jpg - this is where you get to choose between low latency and high performance, but more of that once we know your system is properly configured.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:16 AM   #14
sjs94704

Default Test Eesults

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
CONCLUSION
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.

================================================
UPDATE - 8-9-2018 7:45 AM
After further investigation, it will require that I get an IT person to come to service my PC and get several things done that I found after all.
================================================

Last edited by sjs94704; 08-09-2018 at 07:46 AM.
Old 08-09-2018, 07:50 AM   #15
sjs94704

Default Question about how things are supposed to be regarding sound

If things are set up in both Windows and whatever hardware settings need to be set, should the following be possible?

I have dual monitors on this computer. If I wanted to have Reaper up and running and also wanted to watch one of the videos on YouTube that shows how to do something in Reaper, should I be able to do that without any issues with my sound card?
Old 08-09-2018, 08:18 AM   #16
ivansc

Yes - I do those all the time.

Seriously, if your machine just needs things like the power management settings changed, this is REALLY easy, no need to pay someone to do it for you, especially since unfortunately most IT "experts" aren`t experts in getting the best out of a computer for recording.

There MUST be a nice kind Reaper user in your area that would lend you a hand if you really dont fancy doing it yourself???
Old 08-09-2018, 08:49 AM   #17
sjs94704

Default Your right .......

But this does go a step further. I do have 2 computers. I recently had a new custom built computer built from the proceeds of a legal settlement with the latest and greatest of everything.

I also have a second PC as well as a network HUB and cable modem, etc. and I want to network them together and have the hardware to do that.

It has been awhile since I have had the network HUB etc. connected, so it is time to do that too. So, I will do as you suggested to find a Reaper friendly person close to me who also knows about networks, etc. who can get things set up the way it needs to be to work properly. I would be willing to bet that there are a lot of other settings in Reaper that could use some adjusting to fit my needs as well that I just don't even know are there.

I am not one to hook all that stuff up! I get someone to make it work for me and then I just use my PC.

From the perspective of a person who is a total novice and self taught in mixing with software like Reaper, the sheer number of settings in options can be overwhelming to say the least! But, I will do my best to work my way through it the best way I can.

I am so grateful for everyone's input.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:24 AM   #18
poetnprophet

Quote:
I am actually scared to try, not because it won't be successful, BUT, because all this kind of hardware and software settings are not my thing and I would be totally lost if something went wrong.

I live in Berkeley, CA. Is there any website that would possibly be better than Craigslist to find someone who knows what they are doing that I could have come over to help me? (I would pay them, of course!)
Hey, I'm in Hayward. Nice to find another from the Bay Area here. Hope you get this resolved, this is a good community and they will help. But I'm happy to help more if needed. I'm no expert but sometimes i get lucky.
poetnprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:25 AM   #19
serr

The root cause is almost certainly different sample rate settings between different apps or devices when this kind of thing comes up.

Wrap your head around this bit sjs:

Background: Tape decks had motors to move the tape.
Digital devices use a sample rate clock. It ticks away like a metronome at, for one example, 44.1k (or 48k or 96k...)

Digital 101: If you have multiple devices, they must be connected to the same clock. Much like how you had to sync analog tape machines back in the day.

So...
What's likely going on in your system is one of your devices or software apps (other than Reaper) is trying to run at a different sample rate than what Reaper is set to. That doesn't work, so the device stays silent. (Programmed to do that instead of blast you with loud static.) Reaper isn't "hijacking" your audio. The other audio app (browser, media player, etc) is probably not sending a sample rate request (because it isn't programmed to know it needs to).

You can have a happy system with many audio devices and apps running together if you mind your sample rate settings. If you go through the exercise of learning the controls, it will be matter of fact instead of a scary mystery every time something comes up.

Try a mental image of a motor if it helps. Different sample rates are different speeds. Your system must have everything running at the same "speed" or devices will silence themselves.

A little more detail:
Sometimes the software isn't written to expect to have to work with other software. Thus it may not have a control panel option to make what's called a 'sample rate request' to a connected device. When that happens but you need to set the sample rate differently, you can end up with your only choice being to relaunch the app. If the "app" in question is your OS control panel, that could mean a restart. (Note, you may also discover such controls are available after all that you may not have realized were there.)

Reaper is a champ for control of all this. It gives you literally every option. It even lets you disable its own control panel to allow a 3rd party control panel for devices that don't play well with anything else.

Last edited by serr; 08-09-2018 at 11:31 AM.
serr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 12:47 PM   #20
poetnprophet

Have you tried setting the playback for Windows to your sound card?
poetnprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 02:37 PM   #21
sjs94704

Default Serr, thank you so much! I am VERY grateful for your information

I do get that this entire thing is most likely a simple issue of settings in a few key places.

However, for me, right now all of this is no different than anyone on this site who has never taken a day of flying lessons and trying to get in the cockpit of a 747 jumbo jet or better yet a fighter jet to take off of an aircraft carrier without crashing!

I have never been trained for even 5 minutes on all these settings etc. I'm just afraid that if something did get messed up then I'm screwed!

I know that this stuff sounds too easy to you guys, but its just not for me!

When I first got Reaper I struggled so much just to get my settings right for my MIC so that it had no latency.

Lastly, a few years ago, I did attempt to go into my Windows settings,etc. However, what happened was that a checkbox in a very obscure menu that hardly ever gets used got changed by accident and it dramatically affected the performance of my PC and took a very long time for a tech to find.

That is where the PTSD of settings for me comes from! I just don't want to go through that again.

I have had a few replies with a few opposing opinions on the source. That is why in one of my posts I had asked if there was a website I might find someone locally instead of using Craigslist!

What else can I say?
Old 08-09-2018, 03:16 PM   #22
serr

Some of the concepts involved and some of the bits and pieces are simple.
The whole picture with computer, interface, multiple apps and other bits of software is complex at least in the number of variables!

Being methodical is your friend.

Start getting comfortable with the audio settings in both Reaper and your OS one piece at a time. Running multiple audio apps (eg Reaper + your system audio from media players or internet and so forth) either together or even back to back and operating all the controls smoothly can be a more advanced thing. At least the first day when you have to figure out the quirks and come up with a workflow.
Old 08-17-2018, 09:24 AM   #23
sjs94704

Default I got someone to help me .....

It appears that the root cause of this problem has to do with the settings of the soundcard "not releasing" more than one application at a time. So, I guess with the way it is set right now, only one program can run successfully at a time.

So, the settings on the soundcard need to be adjusted. I do not know how to do this and there is a local company just down the street from my house. I have a few other unrelated things I need help with as well, so, I am having them come out on Monday (AUG 20) to service my PC and correct this issue while they are here.

I will keep you posted.
Old 09-05-2018, 07:01 PM   #24
sjs94704

Default SOLUTION FOUND: Proper sound driver found ....

I contacted BEHRINGER Tech help and they provided me a driver that corrected the problem! I can now open my web browser and play sound without restarting my PC.

It turns out that the driver that fixes this is an OLDER driver version which is: BEHRINGER_2902_x64_2.8.40 (if you do not have 64-bit PC you'll have to ask them for the one for your PC).

They also said that this driver is not available on their website because it is so old so you will have to call their Tech Support to get it if you need it!

I am so glad to have finally got past this!
Old 09-05-2018, 09:29 PM   #25
Not_Here

Awesome dude!
I bet you feel a bit better now..
Old 09-10-2018, 10:08 AM   #26
sjs94704

Default I am STILL having issues with my sound ..... What should I do?

I have a Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22 MIC interface on my WIN 10 PC.

I have dual monitors set up on my PC. For some reason, if I have Reaper up and running, or, after I shut it down completely, my PC does not like it and I am unable to go online say on YouTube and play a video or music without first having to restart my PC.

I contacted Behringer and they gave me an older driver that they said was supposed to deal with this issue, yet even though it worked for a few days, I am having the SAME problems all over again!

Has anyone else out there ever had a similar issue, OR, can you all make a suggestion of an interface that you know for SURE does not have this kind of issue???

This is so frustrating! All I want to do is use Reaper, shut it down when I am done and then go online and watch a video on YouTube without having to restart my PC !!!

PLEASE HELP !!
Old 09-10-2018, 10:15 AM   #27
serr

Have you tried this?

When the OS audio using apps fail:
Close your internet browser.
Open the OS audio utility.
Select the output device and/or its sample rate again. Even though it already appears selected and correct (should that be the case). This forces a sample rate request, FYI.

Now try the internet browser again.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:45 AM   #28
sjs94704

Default serr ..... Thanks for the suggestion. Got a question .....

Do I have to do your suggestion each time or, do I do it once and forget it?
Old 09-10-2018, 10:52 AM   #29
serr

Quote:
Do I have to do your suggestion each time or, do I do it once and forget it?
You'll find out!

Sorry, I don't mean to be sarcastic. But it might turn out to be a required order of operations thing depending. If this turned out to be the case, at least you have an answer and a reset procedure that isn't a full system restart.

I've found that certain OS audio using apps sometimes get 'confused' when changing audio settings while they're open. So if you had an internet browser open the whole time and switched settings, try "babying" it instead.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:44 PM   #30
sjs94704

Would changing my MIC interface altogether with another one that might perform better in respect to compatibility with WIN 10?

I called Behringer Tech Support and they said that some of this has to do partly because with the driver for the MIC interface...
Old 09-10-2018, 05:04 PM   #31
karbomusic

Check this setting...

If it isn't checked, check it then try this for me...

Once checked, minimize reaper but don't close or exit reaper. Now try to use your browser or whatever you usually use that needs the soundcard and see if it now works and report back with the results.

Secondly, the above is because some soundcards don't allow using multiple outputs with ASIO simultaneously, this should cause reaper to let go of it even if reaper is still running so long a reaper is minimized and doesn't have focus.

None of the above should matter after you close reaper but that's why I want to test it because... The only time one usually has to restart their computer to get their sound card back is when the driver crashes and for lack of a better term it gets orphaned and the only way to get it back is to reboot.

Since we know this, after completing the test above, close/exit reaper, then open task manager (CTRL+ALT+DELETE > Task Manager) and make sure Reaper.exe isn't still running even though you think it is closed - when the driver crash I'm speaking of occurs, the application (reaper in this case) appears to exit but what really occurred is that the GUI closed and it didn't actually fully exit, keeping the driver locked.

Also, make sure your Behringer driver is up-to-date just in case.

Let us know.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:56 PM   #32
sjs94704

Thanks, Carbo .... for the information and especially for the picture.
I just went to look at my preferences and the checkbox in your example is already checked.

I THINK ... and I emphasize 'I THINK' that I finally got it!

I have several sound devices listed in my PC. I called Behringer Tech help and they said that I needed to DIABLE all of them except the driver I am using because Windows was otherwise getting confused as to where to switch the sound to!

So, at least at the moment, it is working again, so I will just have to see what happens. I will keep you posted!
Old 09-10-2018, 06:08 PM   #33
karbomusic

Quote:
So, at least at the moment, it is working again, so I will just have to see what happens. I will keep you posted!
Excellent!
Old 09-11-2018, 06:14 AM   #34
sjs94704

HELP!

I have a Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22 Microphone interface.

This sound problem persists! and I want to find some way to get beyond it once and for all!

Here are the settings (Post 1 of 2)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ASIO Settings.jpg (54.1 KB, 228 views)
Old 09-11-2018, 06:39 AM   #35
sjs94704

Because of file size limits on this site I have another post with my driver settings so please see both posts for complete images and details of this chronic issue.

HELP!

This sound issue is driving me insane!

I just bought a new computer that I had custom built with the latest and greatest of hardware so I can't imagine that it is my PC. I had this same issue with my previous PC.

I am running a Windows 10 PC and I am running the 64-bit version of Reaper.

Attached is an image of my Audio Device Settings. I am no good at managing attachments on this site so I'll be posting another post with the driver settings so you can all see what is going on.

I am running the 64 bit version of Reaper on my PC ...

All I want to be able to do is use Reaper and if I want to play a video on n YouTube or listen to Pandora while I am working on Reaper then it will play!

At the moment Reaper is 'Hijacking' my sound card and I need to get it fixed once and for all !!

In order to play a video I have to totally restart my PC to regain control of the sound!

There have been times where I get it working only to have it go back to the way it was with the issue I described.

I want it to be a stable fix !!!

What do I do???????? Please help !!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: png Audio Device Settings.png (62.8 KB, 130 views)

Last edited by sjs94704; 09-11-2018 at 06:44 AM.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:43 AM   #36
sjs94704

Here is the second image of driver settings.

I am running the 64 bit version of Reaper
Attached Images
File Type: png Behringer Audio Audio Driver.png (49.6 KB, 128 views)
Old 09-11-2018, 05:50 PM   #37
Goldreap

As Karbo said "some soundcards don't allow using multiple outputs with ASIO simultaneously". I suspect that this is the case with the Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22. This means you can't have say You Tube and REAPER playing simultaneously. But you should be able to switch between them. Others have already suggested things to check but to summarize:
1/ All of what Karbo said.
2/ Make sure the sample rate in Windows Sound Settings is set to the same as that which you have Reaper requesting (which I see in your preferences is 44100).
3/ In Windows Sound Settings uncheck "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device".
Hope this helps...let us know.

Last edited by Goldreap; 09-11-2018 at 06:10 PM.
Goldreap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 06:11 PM   #38
karbomusic

Good point, he didn't actually do any of tests and report back... "report back" meant we want to know the results of the tests themselves to give us a better understanding of what might be going on - those details are important.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:29 PM   #39
sjs94704

Report -

OK, here is what I did so far:

1. After calling Behringer Tech help I had several sound devices listed but they were not totally disabled. They just showed that nothing was plugged in. So, I went to each one and actually disabled them. I did that because the tech at Behringer said that my PC might be getting confused as to which device to switch to.

I left the Behringer interface active because my monitor speakers are plugged directly into the interface.

2. Someone suggested I unchecked the setting that says "Allow applications to have exclusive use of sound".

Both of these changes seemed to work for a moment, but, things quickly went back to the existing issue.

Guys, lets bottom line it .......

Is there another brand of Microphone interface that I can get that would not have these kinds of issues?

Part of my frustration is the fact that when it comes to configuring all these settings I have no experience at all and am simply a software user. So, the truth is that I can get easily lost with what to me are all these technical issues!!!

I'll just put it out there that if there is anybody in the East Bay area of California, I am in Berkeley and would be grateful for some help by someone who knows what they are doing to get past this once and for all!!

To be honest this issue is driving me insane and because of my lack of knowledge of hardware and software settings like this it is first hard to always understand clearly what you all are talking about. Yes, I am very grateful for all your input and assistance.

I am just full of so much frustration over all of this because all I want to do is use Reaper, exit the software and then open my web browser to view videos on YouTube without having to restart my PC.

Guys, I am doing the best that I can but once again, hardware issues and configuration of software is simply not my thing and I can easily get intimidated.

The good news is that there is a local company here in town that offers internet service and PC rep[air so I have access to a technician, but, that cost money per hour for his help!
Old 09-12-2018, 03:22 AM   #40
Goldreap

Don't despair, these sort of frustrating problems are rife but they can be solved. The trouble is that it's complicated..lots of factors, some of them interdependent..there's no simple list of things to do, and I doubt that your local computer repair tech guy could quickly help..what do they know about interfaces/ASIO/REAPER etc ?.....be careful there. But another problem is that much of the info you get on the internet is confusing/incomplete/ misleading. All you can do is patiently chip away. I don't know the Behringer and can't seem to find a manual for it...that setting 'Application Priority' in your untitled.jpg might be relevant? And can you post pics of your Windows sound settings (for playback and recording)..the ones that look like this:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Playback.JPG (24.2 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg Recording.JPG (24.8 KB, 93 views)
Goldreap is offline   Reply With Quote