Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 10-16-2021, 05:10 AM   #1
Kaxaze music
Human being with feelings

Default Best IDE Based based on syntax highlighting and auto Completion For making Reaper the

Hi, how are you?

SO, i am going to start making a reaper theme but i want to make sure that i am working within the best environment so, that i can work faster and don't get stuck at any point by the help of your assistant.

so, first, i want to know the IDE to edit rtconfig.txt based on the functionalities it provides for eg. 1. Syntax Highlighting 2.AutoComplition ,etc.

Secondly, a lightweight photo editor that's faster and responsive than photoshop.

Thirdly, some tutorial material for eg. of other guys making themes.

or any sort of workflow that you use or prefer for faster development. it could be shortcuts in reaper to refresh a theme or windows placement, Anything!

Any sort of help will be much appreciated����

Last edited by Kaxaze music; 05-21-2022 at 08:25 PM.
Kaxaze music is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 11:41 PM   #2
Junolab
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaxaze music View Post
Hi, how are you?

SO, i am going to start making a reaper theme but i want to make sure that i am working within the best environment so, that i can work faster and don't get stuck at any point by the help of your assistant.

so, first, i want to know the IDE to edit rtconfig.txt based on the functionalities it provides for eg. 1. Syntax Highlighting 2.AutoComplition ,etc.

Secondly, a lightweight photo editor that's faster and responsive than photoshop.

Thirdly, some tutorial material for eg. of other guys making themes.

or any sort of workflow that you use or prefer for faster development. it could be shortcuts in reaper to refresh a theme or windows placement, Anything!

Any sort of help will be much appreciated����
Editor: Visual Code Studio (free)
Photo Editor: Affinity Photo (although I'd recommend you'd work with vector files and use Affinity Designer instead). I use both professionally on a daily basis
Junolab is offline   Reply With Quote