Old 02-04-2023, 06:55 PM   #1
Lollygag
Human being with feelings

Default Anothe Nano Platform Inquiry

So, for what seems to be straightforward isn't straight forward. Can anyone get the template to work? I mean when I press the green button on the Nano and to change all buttons to green. Then press the button labeled TrackFX shouldn't it open up my track fx menu? None of the buttons seem to work. Transport controls and fader etc..work just not the buttons on the provided template by Nano. Anyone have experience with these? I've been trying for a long while now trying to get these buttons to work.

I thank you for your time and insight.
Lollygag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 01:23 AM   #2
mschnell

Welcome to the Reaper forums !
There is a dedicated forum for using such devices with Reaper: -> "Control Surface Devices".
As Reaper "out of the box" provides only limited support for the thousands of available Control Surface devices, there are several great Reaper extensions for that purpose. You might want to consider "CSI" (for "standard" complex use) or ReaLearn (for limited dedicated user defined workflow).
-Michael
mschnell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 09:17 AM   #3
Lollygag

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschnell View Post
Welcome to the Reaper forums !
There is a dedicated forum for using such devices with Reaper: -> "Control Surface Devices".
As Reaper "out of the box" provides only limited support for the thousands of available Control Surface devices, there are several great Reaper extensions for that purpose. You might want to consider "CSI" (for "standard" complex use) or ReaLearn (for limited dedicated user defined workflow).
-Michael
Thanks for the reply and welcome. Been a member for 8 years and am just now posting. I found a slew of info last night playing around. Currently using the custom mst file by Storyteller.

Going to try a few others.

Thanks again for your insight.
Lollygag is offline   Reply With Quote