Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Pre-Release Discussion

Old 12-12-2019, 12:54 PM   #121
TobyAM
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Raym View Post
@TobyAM
Oh, very interesting to notice, I wonder if this is per design or this is an edge cases which have been overlook. Or there is an native way we miss !

Anyway... Glad this script is still useful in some cases then :P
The native method seems designed to ignore solo-defeat tracks that process in parallel, whereas your script works by soloing essentially, so the solo-defeat usage works as intended for me.
TobyAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 10:44 PM   #122
TobyAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Raym View Post
@TobyAM
Oh, very interesting to notice, I wonder if this is per design or this is an edge cases which have been overlook. Or there is an native way we miss !

Anyway... Glad this script is still useful in some cases then :P
I know you see no reason at this point to continue developing this, but it is essential to my workflow at this point, and after trying for too long to hack your script myself I need to give up for a while.

I've been trying to replace the $pro wildcard with a string so that it doesn't end up appending digits to the end of the render name (pro_1, pro_2, etc) but can't get it to work.

tried adding before loop:

local proj_name = reaper.GetProjectName( 0, "" )

and before $tracknumber sub in loop:

local new_pattern = pattern:gsub("$pro", proj_name)

I know the only reason this is an issue is because I manually open the render queue project to render them (so i can do many instances), but $pro wildcard remains in the render settings of the queue project, whereas all your substitutions work... i know I must be missing something basic.

Do you have any thoughts on this my lord?
TobyAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 04:21 AM   #123
X-Raym

@TobyAM
I don't know the $pro wildcard nor why there is number added to the end of your files,
it surely comes from something post script,

Check in your render settings is the Silently increment track number checkbox is OFF as it should be.
If id do come from the script, just consider a string trim instead of a pattern match :P
X-Raym is offline   Reply With Quote