Old 02-24-2019, 10:39 AM   #201
AndreiT
Human being with feelings
 
AndreiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Romania
Posts: 139
Default

This theme looks so clean. It’s wonderful @Blankfiles.
AndreiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 11:01 AM   #202
ernzo
Human being with feelings
 
ernzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 163
Default

If there's nothing wrong in improving the weaknesses of an already existing GUI...
so be it! :P

It's also better to not make it 100% identical, or we could even get sued, who knows..
ernzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:18 PM   #203
rothchild
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
Small Update (request ) Here is what looks like blue in the volume! a lot of headaches to succeed not to pass it in front of the name label but here it works and I like it!, I also add a pan label but I'm not on it seems to overload!
and yellow line for the buses,So what that you think ! any suggestion ? thanks
So much tease! Damn I want this theme, looks great and keeps getting better.

Please release it soon (at least an initial version)
rothchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 09:57 AM   #204
Skijumptoes
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Norfolk, UK
Posts: 264
Default

This theme is looking excellent, great work. Can't wait to try it.
Skijumptoes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 03:34 AM   #205
AndreiT
Human being with feelings
 
AndreiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Romania
Posts: 139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skijumptoes View Post
This theme is looking excellent, great work. Can't wait to try it.
Ohhh...me too!
AndreiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 07:00 PM   #206
pattonfreak1
Human being with feelings
 
pattonfreak1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Omicron Persei 8
Posts: 3,239
Default

weekly bumply
__________________
www.gigawatt.stereokiller.com
pattonfreak1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 09:58 AM   #207
Grim Jim
Human being with feelings
 
Grim Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
Small Update (request ) Here is what looks like blue in the volume! a lot of headaches to succeed not to pass it in front of the name label but here it works and I like it!, I also add a pan label but I'm not on it seems to overload!
and yellow line for the buses,So what that you think ! any suggestion ? thanks

With the latest pics, I've noticed the absence of the loop/repeat button in the transport. I hope it hasn't completely been taken out.
Grim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:10 AM   #208
Giovanni_B
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 48
Default

Bump!

I would totally donate for this theme.
Giovanni_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:16 PM   #209
AndreiT
Human being with feelings
 
AndreiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Romania
Posts: 139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni_B View Post
Bump!

I would totally donate for this theme.
Me too!
AndreiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 03:08 AM   #210
Reno.thestraws
Human being with feelings
 
Reno.thestraws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 9,602
Default

Awesome

How the folder will look like in MCP? and don't forget the show/hide chilfren button on mcp which is essential
Reno.thestraws is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 06:11 PM   #211
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno.thestraws View Post
Awesome

How the folder will look like in MCP? and don't forget the show/hide chilfren button on mcp which is essential
thanks and no for sure ! i am just looking where i will put those
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 11:21 PM   #212
Reno.thestraws
Human being with feelings
 
Reno.thestraws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 9,602
Default

above solo button

or maybe it's thé place for in FX?

or on thé lame display, on thé left edge
Reno.thestraws is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:52 AM   #213
AndreiT
Human being with feelings
 
AndreiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Romania
Posts: 139
Default

@Blankfiles When can we beta test the theme?
AndreiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 02:00 AM   #214
Vincent Sermonne
Human being with feelings
 
Vincent Sermonne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Marseille France
Posts: 5,956
Default

Waouw ! Look a super clean theme ! T’arrete pas, continue and the midi editor ?
__________________
Vincent
ReaperDrummer
http://www.tchackpoum.fr
Vincent Sermonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 01:23 PM   #215
LCipher
Human being with feelings
 
LCipher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,905
Default

wow - just found this. awesome work!

can't wait to donate/try it out.
LCipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 03:12 PM   #216
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 864
Default

Here small updates
-Folder in mcp thanks to Reno for his emplacement suggestion
Finish the transport bar
master
more realy soon !! thanks for your patience and supports

__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 03:28 PM   #217
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,766
Default

That's freaking awesome man, it looks really nice. I think I'm definitely gonna switch from iLogicV2 to Superior

Is it possible to have transparent separators like in iLogicV2? I get the point of your design but I think it doesn't give enough separation between groups of tracks
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 03:42 PM   #218
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 864
Default

Yes ! will do ! thanks Dave
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 03:52 PM   #219
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,766
Default

Perfect

I’m having a brain fart... did you say anything about a retina version of Superior?
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:07 PM   #220
AndreiT
Human being with feelings
 
AndreiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Romania
Posts: 139
Default

Looks so good Blankfiles! Can't wait to try it!
AndreiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 06:07 AM   #221
Reno.thestraws
Human being with feelings
 
Reno.thestraws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 9,602
Default

Great!

For Metering, is it possible to get a 3 color metering scale with

-inf -> -18 = green
-18 to -6 = yellow
-6 and above = red


here's some png files calibrated that way if you want to test

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q4...cc63ZZprXL32zA
Reno.thestraws is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 02:06 PM   #222
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 864
Default

Yes thanks Reno ! it's better now
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 02:17 PM   #223
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,766
Default

can we see it first? i like it single colored
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 03:26 PM   #224
Klangfarben
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 523
Default

Single colored meters? Really? Not sure I could handle that.
Klangfarben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 03:27 PM   #225
_Stevie_
Human being with feelings
 
_Stevie_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,377
Default

same, color coding all the way!
__________________
My Reascripts forum thread | My Reascripts on GitHub | Stephan Römer - film composer
If you wish to donate for my scripts: please consider an organization like: animal shelter, doctors without borders, UNICEF, etc...
_Stevie_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 03:27 PM   #226
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,766
Default

ah sorry my bad I confused the slider color with the meter! forget what I said
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 10:48 PM   #227
Reno.thestraws
Human being with feelings
 
Reno.thestraws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 9,602
Default

the 3 colors can be anything (blue white black or orange purple yellow,...) but I think it's very useful when recording to know where you are just by reading the color on the meter.
Reno.thestraws is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 04:36 AM   #228
pattonfreak1
Human being with feelings
 
pattonfreak1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Omicron Persei 8
Posts: 3,239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post

MOTHER OF GOD
__________________
www.gigawatt.stereokiller.com
pattonfreak1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 05:16 AM   #229
Ilya Evsyukov
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 1
Default

Oh my, I want this theme so much!
Ilya Evsyukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 03:29 PM   #230
Nostrap
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0se View Post
Hi there,

I love the look of this theme, great work. A slight mod/request for the MCP tracks...

Current:



Mod:



The very subtle mod just adds a highlight line on the left hand side, with a *very* subtle light gradient. We read from left to right, so seeing the highlight on that side gives us a 'root' to base our vision from, marking the start and end of each vertical track. This is especially useful in our peripheral vision (big part of DAW UI/UX).

Stare at the center slider on each version. In the mod your eye/mind will find it easier to identify where each track starts and ends.

Rather than being: fader-meter-fader-meter-fader-meter-fader-meter

It's: fader-meter : fader-meter : fader-meter : fader-meter

P.S. The subtle gradient highlight is only on the track panel 'body' (ends at horizontal sliders), while the single line highlight continues up to the top of the track FX. Just a quick edit so the highlight doesn't follow the curve at the top.

Thin outlines—for the track names—aren't very well suited for peripheral vision. Solid/thick lines root the eye at the base, are easily seen peripherally, and act as a mirror to the top of the FX window (top and bottom 'book ends' around the track). Easier to group tracks visually with solid blocks/lines too. They match the dividers between FX and sends also; consistency = sexy :¬)

Two small changes that make each track 'feel' well defined and contained (from left-right and top-bottom).

FWIW, I used to be a pro UI/UX consultant for global bank/mobile brands. These are great (simple) tricks that keep the user knowing where they are within a UI, making it more usable/enjoyable in the long term. Free to completely ignore all this of course, just my 2c that may or may not be useful.
Have you considered this mod at all? I think it looks better personally
Nostrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 10:50 AM   #231
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,766
Default

So... what about those betas
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 04:32 AM   #232
Pritam_Bajpai
Human being with feelings
 
Pritam_Bajpai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: India
Posts: 29
Default Wooooow

When is this coming out ?
Pritam_Bajpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 06:52 AM   #233
uksnowy
Human being with feelings
 
uksnowy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 6950 DK
Posts: 417
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritam_Bajpai View Post
When is this coming out ?
I suspect this is will be released in line with V6.. 26 weeks time.
__________________
REAPING HAVOC SINCE 2008
uksnowy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 09:53 AM   #234
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 864
Default

Soon ! i am not waiting for the V6, it's just take some hard time to theming...
Between my work, family,band,and life in general lol i give time on it each time i found

new small update !
New Tcp Style Better match now !

__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 10:19 AM   #235
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,766
Default

There are 3 things I think could be improved in the TCP:

1) The child tracks are not indented correctly. They are like 1-2 pixels off
2) The toolbar icons are not of the same size. Look the second row of the main toolbar.
3) The I/O button could benefit from a bit more space on the left
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 11:36 AM   #236
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 864
Default

Thanks Dave nice observation good points ! for the folder indent is fix
for the io i have to see for that
and the icons in main toolbars
seen like a illusion or i am not sure of exacly what you see
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 04:25 PM   #237
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,766
Default

What I mean for the icons is that usually they are all squares of the same size (except double-width icons which have, well, double width). That way you can move swap them and move them around but you'll always be inside a well defined "grid".
In your case, you can clearly see that the two rows of icons are not aligned. So you either have the doubled-sized ones that are not double the size of the small ones or the opposite.
It might be a really teeny tiny detail but I think it really makes a big difference

I hope it's more clear now.
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 03:48 AM   #238
MaXyM
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveKeehl View Post
What I mean for the icons is that usually they are all squares of the same size (except double-width icons which have, well, double width). That way you can move swap them and move them around but you'll always be inside a well defined "grid".
In your case, you can clearly see that the two rows of icons are not aligned. So you either have the doubled-sized ones that are not double the size of the small ones or the opposite.
It might be a really teeny tiny detail but I think it really makes a big difference

I hope it's more clear now.
Or at least, double sized buttons should have exactly doubled width. so, 2-1 could match 1-2 or three buttons etc.
Right now, two the single buttons at beginning of second row, are wider in total than the first button in the first row.
Hope it helps.
MaXyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 03:49 AM   #239
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,766
Default

yeah that's what I meant
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:16 AM   #240
Pritam_Bajpai
Human being with feelings
 
Pritam_Bajpai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: India
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uksnowy View Post
I suspect this is will be released in line with V6.. 26 weeks time.
Wow would love to use this the Mixer looks fab
Pritam_Bajpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.