Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2008, 10:51 AM   #11
larrygates
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 View Post
ah, it's like going into an arena to face doom, this time personified by mr.larrygates
You are a talented person with words. That is the first time ever anyone has replied to my personality on a forum, made a joke, and I actually understood the joke, it was funny, and you weren't trying to belittle anyone. I applaud your character.

Quote:
nah, kidding. I do agree since the first real screen of the work in progress was not much fun. however I do think theming can be taken further than already has even within the boundaries we're given. take this theme, it won't look like the first screen for sure, but maybe out of the compromises turn into something equally nice?

well, mr.shramm of course you do as you wish. you seem to have the talent and the vision, great to have you here and looking forward to your work(s)!
I think you feel close to the way I do. You're just trying to be optimistic that anything less than the original concept will be good.

You know it won't, there is nothing on this forum that tops that, only thing on par with it is Brice's additional menu Idea. That would be perfection with this theme. Oh my GOD. I'm close to jumping out of REAPER because of work flow problems, but being able to have true "ELASTIC" audio, not that fake pro Tools version for oodles of cash is hard to beat.
larrygates is offline   Reply With Quote