Old 05-25-2019, 07:23 AM   #1
Vevolis
Human being with feelings

Default MIDI Issues - first bar

Hi,

I've got two midi tracks. First one is fine, plays from bar one. The second one I recorded after a few takes, and moved it to sync at the first bar. Nothing plays. If I move it a 1/16 note (per my current grid) it plays. I move it back, nothing plays - even if it triggers the second, third, etc. note after the start of the first bar. I've had this issue once or twice over the years and I forget what the problem is???

I've extended the first note to play exactly at the first bar - if I select any other note in the track 'mid' note, i get the same issue, no notes play. On the first track, if I select mid note, it will trigger midi note and will continue to play the following notes.
Thank you,
Vevolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 05:26 AM   #2
xpander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vevolis View Post
I've got two midi tracks. First one is fine, plays from bar one. The second one I recorded after a few takes, and moved it to sync at the first bar. Nothing plays. If I move it a 1/16 note (per my current grid) it plays. I move it back, nothing plays - even if it triggers the second, third, etc. note after the start of the first bar.
Do you have two Reaper tracks where you have one or more MIDI items or just one track with several MIDI items?
xpander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 07:07 AM   #3
hopi

note channels???