Old 02-07-2022, 07:06 AM   #1
newcomer
Human being with feelings

Default Reainsert features improvement

Hi reapoeple!
i want to share somes request about the reainsert plugin. I find it a little bit hard to use when using a hight number of insert. Let's say i want to insert it on 64 tracks :

* please make it possible to load it with the hardware sends/returns outputs/inputs increasing incrementally starting from the output/input number that we want. For instance i want to start with the insert outputs/inputs 3 - 4 instead of 1 - 2.

*make it possible to match the hardware sends outputs to the hardware returns inputs automatically when they are chosen manually.

*it will be useful to display the chosen inputs or outputs as the reainsert plugin name on a track instead "Reainsert" to quickly know what are the remaining outputs/inputs insert that i can use for the next tracks.

With these improvement implemented, we will insert Reainsert on 64 track with one click and with pretty much all the configurations already done and we will just put time on doing minor changes and ajustements if needed. I immediately got these ideas when i wanted to insert more than 70 Reainsert in a session and it was very tedious and takes me easily more than an hour to do. I wanted to join a picture to illustrate but its size is bigger than what is allowed (64k is too small) unfortunately. I Hope that you will understand and implement them the right way. Hope to see these soon. Keep the good work guys!
newcomer is offline   Reply With Quote