COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :
Old 01-05-2021, 04:40 PM   #1
KJR
Human being with feelings

Default Throwing a Ninjam Listening Party

Hello. I have a birthday coming up and wanted to have some friends from around the country listen in on a live Ninjam I intend to be part of. I normally play in a private room context. Is it as simple (or possible) to just have my few jammers in a public room and then direct friends to locate us on the Ninbot.com site? I see that is shows "live" participants. Is the streaming there truly live? Any easy suggestions. I can't have listeners getting into too much tech or downloading any software to be part of this. Thanks for any input!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 12:40 AM   #2
pljones

Some - not all - public servers have a bot streaming what they hear. (That is, the bot is just another NINJAM client, taking up a server slot.) On those servers where ninbot.com knows the URL to link, then yes, the "listen" link will be what that bot hears (and, of course, not what any other participant on the server hears, that being the nature of NINJAM).
pljones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 07:51 AM   #3
KJR

This makes sense. Appreciate it. So, basically look for a server with the ninbot prefix and where I see a bot already in the room...and love your TW quote.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote