Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Q&A, Tips, Tricks and Howto

Old 04-17-2023, 10:09 AM   #1
bbdomestique
Human being with feelings

Default view selected track TCP in space above docked MCP

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible for when I select a track, specifically in the MCP, for the track to be displayed at the top of the TCP. I'm using the Imperial LCS theme (love it!) and when I select a track in the mixer (which is docked at the bottom of the screen), I'd love to be able to see the items on that track in the little space above the mixer and transport. I think this would work if I could get the selected track to display at the top of the TCP wich works unless I have too few tracks or the tracks are at the end of my TCP. I could probably add a bunch of dummy tracks after my last track but that seems like a pretty ugly solution. I'd also like to avoid reordering tracks based on selection. That seems like it'd be pretty messy pretty quick. If there are any other solutions that anyone can come up with that'd be awesome. Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong place. Also, maybe this is covered somewhere else, but I haven't been able to find the right search terms to find a thread talking about this.
bbdomestique is offline   Reply With Quote