Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 01-10-2024, 10:34 AM   #1
AudioBabble
Human being with feelings

Default Borders around folder tracks in MCP -- custom theme

Hey all...

In the default theme it's possible to enable borders around folder tracks in the MCP by using the theme adjuster.

I have a custom theme which I kind of hacked together, but it's mainly based on Blankfiles' Superior Theme. AFAIK, there's no theme adjuster for it... that is to say when I scroll thru the options in theme adjuster, I get 'global settings', 'custom colors' and then a blank page that just says 'superior theme'.

I have very little idea how to create a 'theme adjuster', and even so, no idea how I would go about enabling/creating custom borders around my mcp tracks... although I am savvy enough to have customized my mcp tracks up to a point. So, I'm reasonably au fait with changing things in rtconfig and customizing graphics files.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
AudioBabble is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 03:18 AM   #2
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

Ignore the whole theme adjuster aspect, all a script does is turn the thing on or off. Maybe add that once you're finished. You need to use WALTER within the theme rtconfig to create borders left/right/none based on the 'folder state' variable. From the sdk:

Code:
folderstate       -- folder state of track, if applicable (0 for normal, 1 for folder, -n for last track in folder(s))
Old 01-14-2024, 06:53 AM   #3
AudioBabble

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tie View Post
Ignore the whole theme adjuster aspect, all a script does is turn the thing on or off. Maybe add that once you're finished. You need to use WALTER within the theme rtconfig to create borders left/right/none based on the 'folder state' variable. From the sdk:

Code:
folderstate       -- folder state of track, if applicable (0 for normal, 1 for folder, -n for last track in folder(s))
That's awesome WT, many thanks
Old 01-14-2024, 01:14 PM   #4
YuriOl

Please tell me how to change the font color of the track folder in theme 7.
YuriOl is offline   Reply With Quote