Old 08-31-2017, 05:01 AM   #1
Arpegia
Human being with feelings

Default Bad Sync with video export

Hello,

I have a problem when I Render Video mp4 file.

When I check the movie export, the sound start earlier than what I had in the session.

Is it because I have several plugins on the Master Track ?

I try with another setup Option (offline Render idle) but it doesn't change anything.

If somebody found the solution, it's welcome :-))
Arpegia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:44 AM   #2
serr

Disclaimer: I'm an extreme Luddite with video!

I am aware that all end consumer video formats are lossy and that the aim is to preserve said lossy video without introducing re-encoding.

I found this app Vordio that lets you replace the audio and remux new audio with the original untouched video file.

The big disclaimer with this - and I believe this is SOP with video apps in general - is you need to give it "legal" formats. If you tell it to use a format or container that is non-standard, it will go malicious compliance and do just that. And then nothing will play it. Or it might just sit there and not so much even give you an error message. Tell it the correct formats and it just works.

Use Vordio or MPEG Streamclip to strip the audio file out to work on. Then mux the new audio back into the original video/audio file with Vordio.
serr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:48 AM   #3
Arpegia

Quote:
Originally Posted by serr View Post
Disclaimer: I'm an extreme Luddite with video!

I am aware that all end consumer video formats are lossy and that the aim is to preserve said lossy video without introducing re-encoding.

I found this app Vordio that lets you replace the audio and remux new audio with the original untouched video file.

The big disclaimer with this - and I believe this is SOP with video apps in general - is you need to give it "legal" formats. If you tell it to use a format or container that is non-standard, it will go malicious compliance and do just that. And then nothing will play it. Or it might just sit there and not so much even give you an error message. Tell it the correct formats and it just works.

Use Vordio or MPEG Streamclip to strip the audio file out to work on. Then mux the new audio back into the original video/audio file with Vordio.
Thank you Serr,

in fact, till today, I used Protools for video export. But I see the possibilité in Reaper it's why I wanted to try. But it's very fast and easy with Protools then, I schould keep this process. :-)
Arpegia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:48 PM   #4
swiiscompos

Still, your problem is strange, I never experienced it but I want to make sure it's not a bug that can happen to me some day!
swiiscompos is offline   Reply With Quote