Old 02-08-2019, 02:43 PM   #1
Sweetfoot
Human being with feelings

Default Mackie MCU pro v-pot assign problem

I'm using a mackie MCU pro and an MCU XT pro with Klinke's extension v0.6.4 and Reaper 5.7. I don't seem to get any response from v-pot assign buttons on the MCU. If I open the "actions" list in Reaper and click "find shortcut" then push one of the v-pot assign buttons, I get a dialog box that says "shortcut not found", so I think the buttons are sending messages. The LEDs next to the v-pot assign buttons aren't lighting up, and the v-pots don't seem to switch from pan mode. Is this just a feature that isn't included in Klinke's implementation? Am I missing something?
Sweetfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 04:15 PM   #2
kicksnarehat

... reviving an old thread. Did you find an answer? I'm having same issue. Thanks
kicksnarehat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 08:44 AM   #3
Sweetfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicksnarehat View Post
... reviving an old thread. Did you find an answer? I'm having same issue. Thanks
I moved over to using Geoff Waddington's control surface integrator to interface between my MCU, MCUxt and reaper. When I first made the switch, the CSI was kinda cryptic and hard to get started with, but that was when the project was first getting started. I think it's more straightforward now, since they've gone through a few revisions in the years since then.
Sweetfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 02:24 PM   #4
kicksnarehat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetfoot View Post
I moved over to using Geoff Waddington's control surface integrator to interface between my MCU, MCUxt and reaper. When I first made the switch, the CSI was kinda cryptic and hard to get started with, but that was when the project was first getting started. I think it's more straightforward now, since they've gone through a few revisions in the years since then.
Thanks for the update!
kicksnarehat is offline   Reply With Quote