Old 10-08-2018, 02:43 AM   #81
Flavio
Human being with feelings

Hi
just owned a ONE.
The level led bar and the pan pot lights do not work (always off).
The same for you or is it a defect of mine?

THX!
Flavio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 04:35 PM   #82
Saxplayerz

Mine should arrive Tues so I'll probably be needing this as well
Saxplayerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 05:53 AM   #83
DaveKeehl

Hi,

I just found this thread and I am curious to know at this point what works and what still doesn't. I would like to buy the X-Touch One but first I want to make sure it all works as expected.
Old 12-26-2018, 08:08 AM   #84
mschnell

I suppose you want to use the XTouch One for controlling Reaper when downmixing multitrack content. In that case you'd better search and ask in the new "Control Surfaces" subforum.

-Michael
mschnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 09:32 AM   #85
Msingh95

Have we made any progress with the X-touch one? I just ordered one thinking ti was going to be better than the faderport, but I'm really concerned with the one fader on the xt1 controlling the selected fader in my DAW. Sometimes I have like 30 or so tracks, and I don't want to be clicking the track button on the xt1 a bunch of times to go back and forth.

I'm hoping I didn't make a premature purchase
Msingh95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 04:55 AM   #86
iskander9

Hey everyone!
Just got my XT1, thought I would share my experience with you guys!

I instantly updated the firmware to 1.07, hooked it up to Win x64, Reaper latest version. And what can I say - it is working pretty fine in "MC Std" Mode, in Reaper I chose "Mackie Control Universal". With Klinke it was not that good. In "Reaper" mode it requires me to manually change banks while in "MC Std" mode it changes the banks automatically! When you select a track which is out of the current bank, the small screen below the encoder reads for a moment "Select bank" and then goes correctly and fast to the selected track on its own! The only thing which is not quite handy is that the first 2 digits marked "Assignment" show the number of the first track of the current bank and not of the current track. But the small screen correctly displays the track title or the track number if its title is empty.
Also the channel change buttons of the XT1 don't actually work in this mode since they only select the neighboring tracks which is a bit different to track change. But choosing tracks with a mouce is ok, the XT1 follows it.

Got a couple of questions:
1. Is there a way in this mode to program the function buttons? Or am I limited to only basic functions and can't program, say, "save" and "undo" buttons, as well as automation mode change?
2. Installed the CSI but didn't in fact understand how it works. The supplied pdf doesn't go into details. Is it the best way to customize the XT1 and how can it be done?

Actually it's been already said lots of times, but anyway I'm wondering why, for example, Alphatrack manufacturer was able to provide the firmware that allowed to seamlessly follow the track change (and even work with vst plugins, go through their settings and adjust them using the controller encoders) while Behringer is so slow with that?
The only thing that I didn't like in Alphatrack were the transport and other buttons which are quite hard to push, you really need to use some force to make it react which often gets quite annoying, unlike XT1 - the feel of buttons and the way they push is amazing! Otherwise Alphatrack is a very good piece of hardware with a big long screen that is able to show long track names!
If only XT1 could use both lines of the small screen to show the long track names (or they could make the letters a bit smaller to fit more letters) and of course if they finally fixed this track change issue then it would make the XT1 another very good helper for us musicians, composers, producers etc.
(Oh, and an on/off switch would also be a nice improvement!)

Last edited by iskander9; 03-07-2019 at 06:05 AM.
iskander9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 07:20 AM   #87
mschnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by iskander9 View Post
2. Installed the CSI but didn't in fact understand how it works. The supplied pdf doesn't go into details. Is it the best way to customize the XT1 and how can it be done?
There is no decent documentation for CSI, yet, so you need to read the loooooong thread in the "control Surfaces" subforum. There is a lot information regarding the XT1. AFAIU, somebody already did publish a working CSI configuration file for the XT1. You should be able to use this as a starter and implement your own desired workflow based on this.

-Michael

Last edited by mschnell; 03-07-2019 at 01:54 PM.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:16 AM   #88
iskander9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschnell View Post
There is no decent documentation for CSI, yet, so you need to read the loooooong thread in the "control Surfaces" subforum. There is a lot information regarding the XT1. AFAIU, somebody already did publish a working CSI configuration file for the XT1. You should be ablöe to use this as a starter and implement your own desired workflow based on this.

-Michael
Ok, thank you! I'll give it a try!
iskander9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 01:41 AM   #89
jackmilas

Hi,

Has there been any development in the X Touch One drivers?
At first, I was unable to make it follow track selection properly. And when I later did, using Studio One mode, I had a problem of the fader jumping to -11dB regardless of what the real track fader value was, and upon touching XT1 fader, the track would jump to -11dB.
jackmilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 05:23 AM   #90
mschnell

What do you mean by "drivers" ?

In fact in the control surface subforum the "CSI" thread shows such acrivities and has a lot of messages handling the "One".
-Michael
Old 06-09-2019, 07:10 AM   #91
jackmilas

Quote:
What do you mean by "drivers" ?

In fact in the control surface subforum the "CSI" thread shows such acrivities and has a lot of messages handling the "One".
-Michael
I mean something that makes the thing work. Is it there?
Old 06-25-2019, 10:47 PM   #92
Finow79

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmilas View Post
I mean something that makes the thing work. Is it there?
Here you can find it:
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=183143
Finow79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 03:01 AM   #93
jackmilas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finow79 View Post
At the time I was testing CSI, X-Touch One was horrible with it.

Do you use X-Touch One?
Old 06-26-2019, 05:23 AM   #94
Rednroll

I have an XT1. I haven't tried using it in Reaper, I've been using it with Vegas Pro 16. So far, so good once I set Vegas up to use their Emulated MCU driver and figured out the Vegas button assignment mappings.

What is a CSI file, what do I do with it, what does it do, why do I need it, and where do I get it?

Last edited by Rednroll; 06-26-2019 at 05:39 AM.
Rednroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 07:01 AM   #95
mschnell

A "CSI file" (in fact a set of files) is the (text-) files, the "CSI" Reaper extension reads to know the features and the intended workflow of a Control surface device for Reaper.

You can (hopefully) find these files for your intended device and workflow, or create them yourself.

See the "Control Surfaces" subforum for details. (As the CSI extension is still in Alpha stage, there is no decent documentation yet, and you might need to ask the devs over there).

-Michael

Last edited by mschnell; 06-26-2019 at 09:39 AM.
Old 06-26-2019, 07:37 AM   #96
Chris2872

Default 1.07 Update is worse :(

So I finally updated my X-Touch One firmware to 1.07 and while it's great the track select now works with a mouse click in the DAW, the CHANNEL buttons no longer seem to do anything but jump between two tracks and 'select bank'.

I much preferred being able to use the channel buttons to select tracks while making fader adjustments with one hand. Having to grab a mouse, select a track just to have to return to the fader to make an adjustment is just stupid. I used to be able to mix with one hand which is what a single fader controller is for.

Is there some option to make this POS functional and get the channel buttons woring again? Or is going back to the old firmware the only option?

I started reading the controller thread but there are about 8 billion pages of it and tbh I didn't understand half of what you guys were talking about, so I thought I'd just ask...sorry if it's going over old ground.

Cheers
Chris2872 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:39 AM   #97
mschnell

Reaper isself can't know about the specifics of the lots of available surface devices.

Please do ask in the "Control Surfaces" subforum to get more decent response.
-Michael

Last edited by mschnell; 06-26-2019 at 09:42 PM.
Old 06-26-2019, 12:11 PM   #98
Rednroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2872 View Post
So I finally updated my X-Touch One firmware to 1.07 and while it's great the track select now works with a mouse click in the DAW, the CHANNEL buttons no longer seem to do anything but jump between two tracks and 'select bank'.

I much preferred being able to use the channel buttons to select tracks while making fader adjustments with one hand. Having to grab a mouse, select a track just to have to return to the fader to make an adjustment is just stupid. I used to be able to mix with one hand which is what a single fader controller is for.

Is there some option to make this POS functional and get the channel buttons woring again? Or is going back to the old firmware the only option?

I started reading the controller thread but there are about 8 billion pages of it and tbh I didn't understand half of what you guys were talking about, so I thought I'd just ask...sorry if it's going over old ground.

Cheers
I can't tell you what's going on in Reaper but I've been using the XT1 in Vegas Pro v1.07 firmware with the Univeral Mackie Control Driver. Using the channel buttons in Vegas works. However, the selecting a channel with a mouse and it being automatically selected in the XT1 is somewhat finicky for me with Vegas. Once a channel is selected and working, then selecting subsequent channels seems to work for me. However, whenever it stops working, which I find often happens when I switch windows and move out of Vegas and come back, I have found myself pressing the BANK select arrow buttons to get the selected track in Vegas to start working again on the XT1.

Maybe pressing the BANK select arrows could also get your channel select buttons to work as well in Reaper?
Old 06-26-2019, 12:27 PM   #99
Rednroll

Quote:

You can (hopefully) find these files for your intended device and workflow, or create them yourself.

See the "Control Surfaces" subforum for details. (As the CSI extension is still in Alpha stage, there is no decent documentation yet, and you might need to ask the devs over there).

-Michael
Thanks! That sounds like a lot of fun and all, but I think I'm going to sit this one out. I already wandered over there from the link posted earlier and I found myself nodding off and my head crashing onto my PC keyboard. I ended up reading a lot of the debate discussion you were having on 14bit, 10bit, 8bit, 7bit resolutions for the XTouch Controllers and nothing on CSI. You guys seem to go off on a lot of side tangent debate discussions. It's really not that interesting to the rest of us sorting through 100 discussion posts to find that one piece of nugget of information we actually need to make best use of our controllers.

How about this instead? Continue on with all the discussions in the hardware controller forum, the rest of us won't jump in with interruptions and when you folks get it all figured out, then how about one of you summarizing the important information and then sharing a link to the summarized post with the rest of us?

Aside from that, the previous version of CSI was much more interesting to me.
CSI=Crime Scene Investigation.
Old 06-26-2019, 09:49 PM   #100
mschnell

In a developer's thread, such issues are not "side tangent debate" at all, but necessary to lead to a working "product" !!!

Certainly, the nice Reaper users will provide lots of CSI files for multiple devices and workflow variants, as time goes on.

From the discussions, I am positive that the "One" is already working for some users, and as the "One" uses MCA protocol, those files are easy to be crafted. Did you try to search for "one" in that thread (each page on it's own, as the forum search will not work for three letter words) ?

-Michael

Last edited by mschnell; 06-27-2019 at 07:04 AM.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:50 AM   #101
Rednroll

Quote:
In a developer's thread, such issues are not "side tangent debate" at all, but necessary to lead to a working "product" !!!

Certainly, the nice Reaper users will provide lots of CSI files for multiple devices and workflow variants, as time goes on.

From the discussions, I am positive that the "One" is already working for some users, and as the "One" uses MCA protocol, those files are easy to be crafted. Did you try to search for "one" in that thread (each page on it's own, as the forum search will not work for three letter words) ?

-Michael
I had looked for a CSI file and instructions on what to do with in regards to using it with Reaper so I could try it out with my X-touch One but the discussion was too much to read through to get to that point. Like I said, when you folks get it sorted out and create a summary page with that type of information, then I may be interested to try it out and provide some feedback.
Old 06-29-2019, 06:33 AM   #102
azslow3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednroll View Post
then I may be interested to try it out and provide some feedback.
I have expected "then I am ready to pay for the result", because your proposal sounds like a work ("discuss in separate forum", "summarizing the important information", etc). Note that such software does not exist commercially since the price (taking the development time and the number of potential customers into account) is much higher then you probably expect.

XT1 is "MCU compatible", MCU is supported by REAPER. So in that respect there is nothing to discuss.

Subject of all discussions are the resolution of the fader, better workflow, more and custom features, etc. But you write that is not interesting for you.
azslow3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 04:59 AM   #103
Chris2872

Default .

Further to my post above where I asked if there was a work-around for the change track with mouse feature included in the 1.07 firmware update (which rendered the channel select buttons all but inoperable), turns out there isn't.

So I went back to the 1.04 firmware and everything works as it should. There's no way to select the track in the X-Touch One in the DAW with the mouse though...but to be honest with the bank button at my fingertips combined with the fact I'm not running projects with more than 30 tracks or so, not being able to select tracks in the daw with my mouse isn't something I really need. A few presses of the BANK button and I'm where I need to be in a second or two anyway.

I prefer to keep one hand on the controller when editing anyway and switch to my trackball when needed, which is why I needed the channel select buttons to work again, hence reverting to 1.04 firmware.

Someone above mentioned that MIDI controller integration project thread and I have to agree, it plummets down the techno-babble rabbit pretty quickly and frankly deciphering a gazillion pages of barely on topic jabber isn't something I'm willing to invest that much time in

For those into that kind of thing though, I'm sure it's an absolute dream come true.
Old 07-06-2019, 05:58 AM   #104
mschnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2872 View Post
....isn't something I'm willing to invest that much time in
So stay tuned and be happy that some day (hopefully soon) more addicted users will help the "CSI" project to get to perfection and will provide ready-to-use CSI files for you (and others) to use with their respective surface devices and their preferrd workflow.
-Michael
Old 07-06-2019, 09:48 AM   #105
azslow3

Quote:
So stay tuned and be happy that some day (hopefully soon) more addicted users will help the "CSI" project to get to perfection and will provide ready-to-use CSI files for you (and others) to use with their respective surface devices and their preferrd workflow.
-Michael
I like optimistic people
I was driving (and still support) CSI like project for Cakewalk. A bit simpler for new users (integrated preset development with immediate reaction, so no need to write text files to load). Rather stable, MIDI/OSC/Game controller support. Fully documented, with examples, tutorials, etc. And there was "no concurrence", so no other modern controllers dedicated plug-ins (there are several such project for REAPER).
In all that years, there was one (!) user which has created an interesting preset. And 3 users which have described what exactly they want from own controller, so I could created presets for them.
Buzz about DAW controllers is bigger then real willing to use them. When started with the DAW, I have bought my first controller. Sure, I have thought "that is great thing to control the DAW". Sure, I have found the "integration" does not provide what I need (that is why I have written by own). And sure, after all that I have understood that my expectation was wrong. While in fact some operations are better/simpler/faster to do with a controller, in general working with mouse it faster and more convenient
Old 07-06-2019, 11:23 AM   #106
Chris2872

Quote:
-Michael
That's why I leave that stuff to the people who understand how it works. I don't know what generates microwaves in my oven either... doesn't stop eating popcorn like a Boss. 😁 Kudos to the CSI boffins but like I said, wading through a 2950+ page thread of stuff I don't understand is pointless. My controller does everything I need it to do and aside from assigning some functions like zero return in Reaper's midi editor, I think I'm pretty much sorted
Old 07-13-2019, 06:31 AM   #107
jelloman

I just added an X Touch One, but opted to just program all the buttons manually through MIDI channel one, and set my Nektar LX25+ to channel 16 so they won't interfere with each other...

None of the buttons light up, and the scribble pad remains dark, when set up this way but it does what I want it to do...
jelloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 07:10 AM   #108
mschnell

See the previous messages in this thread and then the "Control Surfaces" subforum.

To decently enable MC compatible surfaces, you can take a look at (supposedly easy) "Klinke" or (more versatile) "CSI".

At least CSI allows for using multiple (also different brand) controllers to be used at the same time and define the appropriate workflow.

-Michael
Old 09-03-2019, 10:45 PM   #109
themixtape

Curious about the X-Touch and the X-Touch One, at the moment.. just parted with my Mackie Control Universal due to bills...

Any luck with the 1.07 firmware working with Reaper?

Also, mschnell, you mentioned the CSI protocol is a lot better than Klinke's... I've had a lot of Klinke's since a few years ago... should I give CSI a shot if/when I pick up an X-Touch One or X-Touch?

Thanks!
Old 09-03-2019, 10:52 PM   #110
mschnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by themixtape View Post
the CSI protocol is a lot better than Klinke's...
I am not really familiar with either. I only try to follow the appropriate threads in the forums.

Klinke seems to be dedicated to MCI protocol and to a certain workflow.

CSI is obviously done to support any protocol (Midi and OSC) and any workflow, and hence needs a complex (and maybe painful) configuration.

-Michael
Old 09-03-2019, 10:55 PM   #111
themixtape

I know nothing about OSC... or CSI for that matter... wondering if anyone can point a beginner in the right direction... all this MIDI stuff gets overwhelming and FAST... I spent MONTHS configuring the midi controllers I have with Reaper's Actions... and that's kind of easy, at least in my book... haha.

Thanks!
Old 09-04-2019, 12:18 AM   #112
mschnell

Quote:
I spent MONTHS configuring the midi controllers I have with Reaper's Actions.
This is exactly what CSI is intended to provide help for. This (plus the definition of feedback Reaper is supposed to sent to the control surface(s) ) is written in configuration files. There are (or will be) template files for several Control devices and workflow options.

Unfortunately this is very new software and the documentation is very sparse right now.
-Michael
Old 09-04-2019, 02:25 AM   #113
HIO

Quote:
I know nothing about OSC... or CSI for that matter... wondering if anyone can point a beginner in the right direction... all this MIDI stuff gets overwhelming and FAST... I spent MONTHS configuring the midi controllers I have with Reaper's Actions... and that's kind of easy, at least in my book... haha.

Thanks!
I love using the X-Touch with Reaper and mostly plug and play. I was up and running in about 4 minutes and most everything is working right out of the gate.

What wasn't automatically routed with the Mackie Control Universal protocol, there is a simple way to set up an action for it in Reaper as you stated.

I even use two foot controllers with it. It is built very well with mostly a steel chasis and I cannot imagine ever going back to being without it.

I just hope these tarrifs haven't raised the price too much because I often giggle when I think about how affordable it was when I bought it.

5 Star *****
HIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 01:45 PM   #114
Ideosound

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIO View Post
I love using the X-Touch with Reaper and mostly plug and play. I was up and running in about 4 minutes and most everything is working right out of the gate.

What wasn't automatically routed with the Mackie Control Universal protocol, there is a simple way to set up an action for it in Reaper as you stated.

I even use two foot controllers with it. It is built very well with mostly a steel chasis and I cannot imagine ever going back to being without it.

I just hope these tarrifs haven't raised the price too much because I often giggle when I think about how affordable it was when I bought it.

5 Star *****
Is there the banking 8 channel fader limitation? Basically, if you have 10 tracks in a project, can you select the first track then the last (10th) and it will still lock (map the x touch fader to the track volume fader) on the newly selected 10th track?
Ideosound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 09:01 PM   #115
HIO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ideosound View Post
Is there the banking 8 channel fader limitation? Basically, if you have 10 tracks in a project, can you select the first track then the last (10th) and it will still lock (map the x touch fader to the track volume fader) on the newly selected 10th track?
Is this a trick question?

Kidding! No and yes. I think it does what you are asking so no channel fader limitation. Using fader banks it maps everything and it does what you would want it to do.
HIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:35 AM   #116
Ideosound

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIO View Post
Is this a trick question?

Kidding! No and yes. I think it does what you are asking so no channel fader limitation. Using fader banks it maps everything and it does what you would want it to do.
Hah no not a trick question. The faderport doesn't have this banking limitation that most other controllers have (well only when used in Reaper or Logic but any other DAW it won't work in this way).

If I've got a project with 200 tracks in it, I really can't be banking through 8 channels at a time since it's too time-consuming. Quicker to use a mouse and therefore no use for having a dedicated fader controller; unless it locks to any selected track, instantly. Wasn't sure the x touch defo has this.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:26 AM   #117
azslow3

Quote:
Hah no not a trick question. The faderport doesn't have this banking limitation that most other controllers have (well only when used in Reaper or Logic but any other DAW it won't work in this way).

If I've got a project with 200 tracks in it, I really can't be banking through 8 channels at a time since it's too time-consuming. Quicker to use a mouse and therefore no use for having a dedicated fader controller; unless it locks to any selected track, instantly. Wasn't sure the x touch defo has this.
There are some "logic problems" with that, f.e. read
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/prod...ch-one-13.html

In short: by default X-Touch One is working as MCU. But MCU has 8 channels, so there is no one single "current" channel.
There can be several approaches, but they all are not universal across DAWs.

According to mentioned thread, firware 1.07 should do what you want, so follow mouse. But it is probably wise to wait someone with the device who can confirm that.

Alternatively, there is CSI DIY solution. So you ask the device to not emulate MCU and define what it should do yourself. In this case you have full control but have to spend time to write that control...
Old 09-12-2019, 05:40 AM   #118
Rednroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by azslow3 View Post

According to mentioned thread, firware 1.07 should do what you want, so follow mouse. But it is probably wise to wait someone with the device who can confirm that.
I have an XT1. Yes, that is how it works. I use the XT1 in MCU operation mode. You select a Track in the DAW and the XT1 is the active controller for that selected track. Even with the prior version of firmware, that's how it worked but you had to press an additional button on the XT1 after selecting the track in the DAW. The v1.07 update made it so there were no additional button presses needed.
Old 09-13-2019, 04:11 AM   #119
Ideosound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednroll View Post
I have an XT1. Yes, that is how it works. I use the XT1 in MCU operation mode. You select a Track in the DAW and the XT1 is the active controller for that selected track. Even with the prior version of firmware, that's how it worked but you had to press an additional button on the XT1 after selecting the track in the DAW. The v1.07 update made it so there were no additional button presses needed.
Ah that's neat. Last question then, can you program the buttons on the XT1 to trigger actions in Reaper? You can do this for the faderport (which I currently use). There isn't a big reason for me to switch to XT1 but it's useful to know.
Old 09-14-2019, 01:56 PM   #120
Rednroll

Quote:
Ah that's neat. Last question then, can you program the buttons on the XT1 to trigger actions in Reaper? You can do this for the faderport (which I currently use). There isn't a big reason for me to switch to XT1 but it's useful to know.
The XT1 has pre-defined MCU commands, it is up to Reaper on how the DAW responds when receiving those commands.

I'm unsure if it is the same as the FP but here's how things can be re-assigned and configured on the XT1.

The XT1 has preset button assignment templates. You can select any of these presets for the DAW you are using with the XT1. Also if the DAW supports it, the DAW can also select one of these presets for you automatically when it is the active window. So for example, let's say you're using Reaper. When you're using Reaper, Reaper could send an MCU command to automatically switch to the Reaper Pre-defined preset within the XT1, then say you needed to switch to Logic. When you switch to Logic, Logic would send an MCU command to the XT1 and select the Logic pre-defined preset.

Here is the list of Pre-defined preset templates in the XT1.

The presets are great if you want to just connect the device and get off and running with no fussing around. Now with that said, you will see the XT1 also has a "MC User" preset. I think this is what you're asking about in regards to the FP functionality. When you select the MC User preset template, you can assign/program the buttons on the XT1 to any MCU command of your choice. I use the XT1 with Vegas Pro and this is the mode I use/prefer.

Here is the list of "MCU commands" which the XT1 supports. There are 67 of them.

The XT1 obviously doesn't have 67 buttons, but you can assign each of the buttons highlighted in grey on the XT1 with any of the 67 MCU commands so it can be configured to what buttons are most important to you.

Essentially the way MCU works with a DAW is that there is a list of MCU commands the controller can send out when a button is pressed on the controller. These commands are defined by the MCU specifications. These commands can be assigned by the user for any of the buttons mentioned earlier on the XT1. When Reaper receives a command from the XT1, it is up to Reaper to define what action takes place when it receives that command. Just as an example to demonstrate what I'm describing. You can assign the MCU "Play" command to a button on the XT1. When you press that button, the XT1 will send the Play command to Reaper. Reaper then decides what to do when it receives that command. Reaper could assign it to "Record" instead of Play within its MCU supported driver.

Last edited by Rednroll; 09-15-2019 at 05:55 AM.