Old 10-21-2019, 06:00 AM   #1
EcBaPr
Human being with feelings

Default Better Project Notes

It would be great if there was larger and more detailed Project Notes..

remove it from being a small window in project settings and have its own large scalable window under view menu.. would be good to provide an option for having a normal text editor like wordpad or an excel style cells option (similar in appearance to marker/region manager) with the ability to resize cells and offer basic text formatting (font/size/bold/italic/align etc).. Keep the checkbox down the bottom of the window to "open on project load" that is good..

It would definitely help to be able to record more detailed notes about the overall project or any given element..
EcBaPr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 06:25 AM   #2
Coachz

I just put documents in the project directory. Like for example I have one for the lyrics of the songs
Coachz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 07:32 AM   #3
EcBaPr

I do that also as needed, but IMO it's a lot better house keeping to keep all the details inside the project without needing to open separate applications.. Id really like this feature to look like an excel interface where you have cells you can adjust formatting and setup track listings and list other details or changes you want to make..

If the information remains in the project file then its quick and easy to access and when you move to another computer you don't need excel on the other machine.
EcBaPr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 07:17 AM   #4
witchapestudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcBaPr View Post
It would be great if there was larger and more detailed Project Notes..

remove it from being a small window in project settings and have its own large scalable window under view menu.. would be good to provide an option for having a normal text editor like wordpad or an excel style cells option (similar in appearance to marker/region manager) with the ability to resize cells and offer basic text formatting (font/size/bold/italic/align etc).. Keep the checkbox down the bottom of the window to "open on project load" that is good..

It would definitely help to be able to record more detailed notes about the overall project or any given element..
I too would like to see this happen. I need a larger font size in the project notes and can't seem to find a way to adjust it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
witchapestudio is offline   Reply With Quote