Old 12-31-2019, 09:37 AM   #1
b0se
Human being with feelings

Default FAO: White Tie - V6 HiDPI Theme Q

Hi WT,

Apologies for the direct shout out, I cannot send you a PM via the forum. A quick question if you don't mind, as I'm way out of my league with respect to WALTER/macros/HiDPI/V6 themes.

Is this possible? The theme is based off your Default V6. Bar a few minor tweaks, it's purely graphical.

My attempts have been abject failures :¬)

1) The mcp.extmixbg image itself , resulting in this:

2) RTConfig mcp.extmixer.position (firstly, I have no idea what the structure is bar the first X, Y and width elements and secondly it breaks the theme adjuster).

3) Various (hit and hope) attempts of combining (1) with inner margins to 'push' the first FX list element downwards as to reveal the coloured line behind it.

Help me Obi-Wan, you're my only hope

Last edited by b0se; 12-31-2019 at 09:48 AM.
b0se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 11:22 AM   #2
Funkybot

Hopefully White Tie can help out soon, but I'd say worst case: release without it. I'd bet some tinkerer around here will be able to find a working solution. And I'm not saying that to rush a release, I'm not on a 4k anyway so I'm still weeks away form being able to use this. Just thinking it may help with more eyes able to look at it directly and experiment from home.

Note: I totally agree it's a nice touch. Blank Files' iLogic v3 also uses it (I believe you already dug into his Superior theme) and it's my primary theme. Helps frame the mixer channel.
Funkybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 11:26 AM   #3
b0se

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkybot View Post
Hopefully White Tie can help out soon, but I'd say worst case: release without it. I'd bet some tinkerer around here will be able to find a working solution. And I'm not saying that to rush a release, I'm not on a 4k anyway so I'm still weeks away form being able to use this. Just thinking it may help with more eyes able to look at it directly and experiment from home.

Note: I totally agree it's a nice touch. Blank Files' iLogic v3 also uses it (I believe you already dug into his Superior theme) and it's my primary theme. Helps frame the mixer channel.
Yes, I had a look, but things change with V6; HiDPI scaling and macros. They're a different beast :¬)

Yes, all about the upper and lower framing.

Fingers crossed!
Old 01-02-2020, 02:00 PM   #4
b0se

Bumpity bump :¬)
Old 01-02-2020, 03:30 PM   #5
Blankfiles

I was trying this in the past whit HYDRA theme and I never find the way to do that, the extmixer in scaling mode can't be moving from the top ,maybe if you try to give a pink gap ( transparent) at the top and the same whit all the other the same gap whit fxlist_bg ,fxlist_empty, on and off ect but I never try that lots of work for maybe nothing ! sorry the english
Old 01-02-2020, 03:42 PM   #6
b0se

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
I was trying this in the past whit HYDRA theme and I never find the way to do that, the extmixer in scaling mode can't be moving from the top ,maybe if you try to give a pink gap ( transparent) at the top and the same whit all the other the same gap whit fxlist_bg ,fxlist_empty, on and off ect but I never try that lots of work for maybe nothing ! sorry the english
Ah that's a good idea, I'll try that once V1 of the HiDPI theme is released.

Thank you :¬)