Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Music/Collaboration Discussion

Old 11-16-2019, 08:10 PM   #1
cynical2207
Human being with feelings

Default T4NxMx - I Will Miss You Forever (EP) - atmospheric instrumental black metal

Hi there! Check out my one-man band EP. Instrumental atmospheric blackened death, i'd say.
Dedicated to my dad.
Recorded, programmed, mixed, mastered of course in Reaper.

https://t4nxmx.bandcamp.com/album/i-...-you-forever-2

Old 11-19-2019, 01:55 PM   #2
nait

Privyet!

So, I'm a big metal head, but I completely steer clear of black metal, to be honest... but this isn't the kind of black metal I avoid. That would be the one with painfully slow rhythms and lyrics. This is pretty good, and you've done your dad proud by memorializing him with an album... good show!

I'm listening to it on some crappy headphones.. I really need to bring some better ones to work, so I can't speak to anything such as mix quality, but musically, and as a metal fan, I do like this. I really like the progression at 1:00 onward on track 3 (Senseless Fight, Hopeless Hope)... almost has an Amon Amarth vibe to it.

Good stuff!
My Rig (also serves as my gaming PC): Asus Z270A Prime Mobo, i7-6700k, 32GB RAM, Samsung 960 Evo 500gb NVMe, Crucial 1TB NVMe, NVidia GTX 1070, Scarlett Focusrite 2i2, Nektar Impact LX25+ MIDI Controller Keyboard.
nait is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 09:32 PM   #3
cynical2207

Quote:
Originally Posted by nait View Post
Privyet!

So, I'm a big metal head, but I completely steer clear of black metal, to be honest... but this isn't the kind of black metal I avoid. That would be the one with painfully slow rhythms and lyrics. This is pretty good, and you've done your dad proud by memorializing him with an album... good show!
Great thanks for a kind words! To be honest I'm not a big fan of black metal too, I'm mostly death metal guy, so I guess this EP is kinda blackened death.