Old 02-23-2020, 09:37 AM   #1
Jeffrey
Human being with feelings

Default Audio Tracks Total Distortion Problem

I am a relatively new user but I have searched the forum and youtube for a solution to my problem.
This has happened in several different projects with different Tracks but the same hardware: Korg Kronos (no interface needed when using USB-B) into my 2017 Dell computer with good specs. I am aware about pops, dropouts, etc. from buffer settings but that's not what is going on.
Example: Project with 3 audio tracks from Kronos and 4 Midi tracks. Has been mostly working fine but by Project revision 11, arming any of the 3 audio tracks and playing a single note from the Kronos causes total white noise distortion only on the armed tracks. I've checked, rechecked and experimented with settings on the Routing Matrix but nothing has made a difference. When I've had this with other projects, it seems that the problem comes and goes but I don't know what variable is causing the change.
I saw a couple of other threads by searching the forum but they didn't seem to be quite the same problem. Any ideas?
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote