Old 11-23-2018, 05:14 AM   #1
SebyMusic
Human being with feelings

Default Faderport 16 to control / view sends

Hi all, I need your help, I'm about to maybe buy a faderport 8 or 16. I really need to know if it's possible to view / control sends with faders. So let say I click the sends button on the faderport, then the controller switch to sends mode kind of and shows me the sends for track one for instance.
tks
Seby
SebyMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 10:36 AM   #2
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SebyMusic View Post
Hi all, I need your help, I'm about to maybe buy a faderport 8 or 16. I really need to know if it's possible to view / control sends with faders. So let say I click the sends button on the faderport, then the controller switch to sends mode kind of and shows me the sends for track one for instance.
tks
Seby
Not 100% sure, but probably.

In the thread discussion mentioned in my sig, someone is using MCU + Extenders for sends control.

It's set up a bit differently.

When you go to the sends page, you see the name of the track on the top row and the name of the current send on the second row. The Faders/Pan/Mute/Solos, etc., are for the current send for that track.

You uses keys to navigate up/down to access different sends.

Many other mappings are possible, that is just one example of a real world workflow setup currently operating.

What you are asking is for all the sends for one track, might be doable using the existing build, not quite sure, if not, maybe we will add that capability after some (usually useful) discussion in the thread...

Join in if you'd like
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote