Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > newbieland

Old 12-14-2018, 11:18 PM   #1
uglijimus
Human being with feelings

Default how to send reaper to behringer 404 main outputs?

I'm trying to re-amp for my first time. I recorded a dry guitar signal successfully into reaper using the behringer 404. Now it's time to take that dry signal and make sure it comes out of my amp.

My behringer is connected to reaper through the USB cable and I am using the UMC driver. I can hear what I recorded through the headphone jack of the 404 during playback.

from the main output of the 404, I have an XLR cable going out (L) or I could pick (R) either one into the radial pro-rmp input and then a 1/4 guitar cable coming out of the radial pro-rmp into my amp. I've tried pressing all the buttons on the 404, even tried turing the pans of the tracks I want to reamp to the L channel and tried changing the record output: mono but nothing when I play back. I have a feeling I'm just doing one thing wrong here..

is it because i'm not using a 1/4 TRS cable from my 404 into the raidal pro-rmp?

I've got a youtube video I have to get out by monday so I'm wondering, worst case scenario, I guess I could go directly from the headphone jack into the RMP, but not sure how this would sound... or if it would ruin the RMP??
uglijimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 09:47 AM   #2
uglijimus
Human being with feelings

Default SOLVED

stupid me, I didn't see there was an output knob on the RMP which I didn't have turned up. sorry!
uglijimus is offline   Reply With Quote