Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > MIDI Hardware, Control Surfaces, and OSC

Old 11-01-2012, 01:50 AM   #41
alanofoz
Human being with feelings

flipotto, hoping Sandy didn't affect you too much.

Now that I'm back in the 21st century (Sorry to any Kiwis who read this, your country is wonderful; we've just been in some out-of-the-way towns) I'll see what I can do from memory.

Some questions I can answer:-

Not using the L version of ahk.

The script first places iReaPad on the iPad screen, then goes full screen. If your display settings don't agree with iReaPad's, you'll just be changing to full screen on your normal monitor. Most likely you'll need to make some changes here. (It seems you may have sorted this.)

I don't have any copy of the source on this little notebook, so unfortunately any problems with the include file will have to wait till next week.

Good luck,
Alan
alanofoz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #42
alanofoz

flipotto, did you have any luck with this? I can't see any reason for the problem with the #include files. As long as all the source files are in the same location they should be fine I think.
alanofoz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:30 AM   #43
flipotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanofoz View Post
flipotto, did you have any luck with this? I can't see any reason for the problem with the #include files. As long as all the source files are in the same location they should be fine I think.
I got it working once, I have not been back, unfortunately.
I get in moods where I want to improve my workflow, but what happens is I waste a bunch of time. I end up back on the mouse and keyboard - but thankfully I pick up the guitar and actually play something.

Wireless is a problem for me, if I am recording, I have a laptop and am using a firewire interface - so resources drag for me and it is awful.
As I recall I was having problems with faders and other controls not doing what I expected and I ran out of steam.
I am certain I will be back to it.
I also liked using TouchOsc http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=98665
- however - wireless is the problem again for me glitches and such.
Thanks for you hard work on this.
flipotto is offline   Reply With Quote