Old 05-27-2020, 05:04 AM   #1
Burnsjethro
Human being with feelings

Default clicking sounds in rendered tracks

Help please.

I recorded one vocal and tuned it with melodyne and then I did a backup vocal using Melodyne for the harmony. They sounded great. I thought I would render
these two tracks, as Melodyne edits sometimes go astray.

Fine. But just before the rendered tracks start, there are now three annoying clicking sounds. I have tried just reducing the volume. No good. Then deleting those parts of the tracks. Clicks still there. I can actually see tiny black dots on the tracks where the clicks occur. So I reactivated the original tracks (on which there are no clicks) but found that the first part of the backup vocal is no longer harmonising with the vocal, although the rest is harmonised.

Any ideas abouthow to get rid of the clicks on the rendered versions, please, as I am reluctant to start tampering with the original tracks as there is "many a slip twixt cup and lip" in Melodyne?
Burnsjethro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 07:40 AM   #2
Burnsjethro
Human being with feelings

I think I have excelled myself. I was deleting the clicks on the muted tracks instead of the the rendered ones. What a silly billy. I suppose I might just as well delete the muted tracks so I don't make them same mistake again!
Burnsjethro is offline   Reply With Quote