Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER for Linux

Old 10-01-2021, 11:27 AM   #41
Pinknoise
Human being with feelings

I made 40$ offer for the midi bundle and they came back with 45$ counter offer so I bought it. But...if I tick the little box for subscribing to newsletter I get Riot drums for 5$...of course I bought too. It's not in my email though...
Pinknoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 11:31 AM   #42
JamesPeters

Check your transactions list in your Ugritone account. You should see Riot download links there.

That $5 deal was for the previous version of Riot which was a one-off plugin (Windows/OSX only) with kit "built in", not the current Ugritone Drums version with more features and new interface. They gave a free upgrade to anyone who had got Riot with the $5 offer, but I wonder if that deal is still valid or if the download links automatically appear for the Ugritone Drums version.
JamesPeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 11:44 AM   #43
pax-eterna

Yes, I must get to setting up a drum synth - been making do with the ones in Sampletank to now. But need a standalone setup too I think.
pax-eterna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 01:54 PM   #44
Pinknoise

Default SOLVED: They sent a download link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPeters View Post
Check your transactions list in your Ugritone account. You should see Riot download links there.

That $5 deal was for the previous version of Riot which was a one-off plugin (Windows/OSX only) with kit "built in", not the current Ugritone Drums version with more features and new interface. They gave a free upgrade to anyone who had got Riot with the $5 offer, but I wonder if that deal is still valid or if the download links automatically appear for the Ugritone Drums version.
It's not there I think it got unticked when I went back in the browser for a change...hopefully they will still do the deal I sent an email to support.

SOLVED: They sent a download link.

Last edited by Pinknoise; 10-19-2021 at 02:15 AM.
Pinknoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 07:38 PM   #45
obx777

Default Review/Demo

Small demo of Ugritone KVLT 1 kit for fun and info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGfi5nAfwNk
obx777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 05:02 PM   #46
nadrolinux

Hi,
Few weeks ago I bought Ugritone Drums (RIOT and Speed Metal). At first I had to symlink libcult.so.4 to libcurl-gnutls.so.4 to load this plugin into a DAW, however for ~9/10 REAPER runs I just see a black screen at Ugritone Drums "settings screen" instead of a proper background and REAPER crash when I use left click at drum position (I attached screenshot with a "black screen" view), but right click works properly all the time - I hear a drum sound and I can use this plugin for my tracks. For ~1/10 REAPER runs all works fine, no black screen, no crash at left click etc. I'm not sure what's wrong, it is really random problem. I have Fedora 36 Workstation and I use standard audio drivers, so the latest Pipewire version. I tried to use different libcurl versions, I even compiled proper gnutls version, but it change nothing. I think that this is REAPER problem, because with the latest Ardour and Bitwig Studio Ugritone Drums "settings screen" works fine all the time. Do you have any ideas what can I do? How to enable additional, diagnostic logs in REAPER (if possible), where to report it etc?
Best regards,
Patryk
Attached Images
File Type: png ugritonedrums.png (121.0 KB, 79 views)
nadrolinux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 03:43 PM   #47
Mcgiver69

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadrolinux View Post
Hi,
Few weeks ago I bought Ugritone Drums (RIOT and Speed Metal). At first I had to symlink libcult.so.4 to libcurl-gnutls.so.4 to load this plugin into a DAW, however for ~9/10 REAPER runs I just see a black screen at Ugritone Drums "settings screen" instead of a proper background and REAPER crash when I use left click at drum position (I attached screenshot with a "black screen" view), but right click works properly all the time - I hear a drum sound and I can use this plugin for my tracks. For ~1/10 REAPER runs all works fine, no black screen, no crash at left click etc. I'm not sure what's wrong, it is really random problem. I have Fedora 36 Workstation and I use standard audio drivers, so the latest Pipewire version. I tried to use different libcurl versions, I even compiled proper gnutls version, but it change nothing. I think that this is REAPER problem, because with the latest Ardour and Bitwig Studio Ugritone Drums "settings screen" works fine all the time. Do you have any ideas what can I do? How to enable additional, diagnostic logs in REAPER (if possible), where to report it etc?
Best regards,
Patryk
I had the same issue but it got solved after I installed the last two versions of Reaper.
Mcgiver69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 02:38 PM   #48
nadrolinux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgiver69 View Post
I had the same issue but it got solved after I installed the last two versions of Reaper.
Thanks for info, I have the latest version, but I hope that upcoming REAPER updates will solve this issue.
nadrolinux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 04:29 AM   #49
bulevardi

Quote:
Originally Posted by obx777 View Post
Small demo of Ugritone KVLT 1 kit for fun and info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGfi5nAfwNk
It sounds a bit like Slayer 8-)