Old 02-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #161
Banned
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwa View Post
We're now wondering if this is unnecessarily complicated. Perhaps instead of separate messages for LAST_TOUCHED_TRACK, LAST_TOUCHED_FX, FOCUSED_FX, there should just be config file settings like TRACK_FOLLOWS_LAST_TOUCHED, FX_FOLLOWS_LAST_TOUCHED, FX_FOLLOWS_FOCUS. If you enabled TRACK_FOLLOWS_LAST_TOUCHED, then touching a track in the REAPER UI would cause the device's currently active track to change.
That makes a lot of sense.

With regard to supported direction of messages, I assume that (for now, at least) FOCUSED_FX does not support switching focus in REAPER by sending the effect number via OSC, is that correct?
Old 02-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #162
diversgens

Quote:
What is the issue with the track volume value?
In the pre18 when i load a project or click on next track a track_volume value was send that initialized my fader on my ipad, since pre19 it send track_volume_db that is a raw data, my fader are not set to the correct state
diversgens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #163
diversgens

I want to apologize because my english is not rich enough to explain correctly the little annoyance i encounter with the osc implentation in Reaper.
Anyway i have already done a template for Lemur, and it's working pretty well.
I have to make some more optimization and i will put it here as soon as the 416 version is final.
Thanks for all the work and the help from schwa and everyone.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:03 PM   #164
Banned

After reading schwa's earlier post a couple of times and doing some more testing...
Quote:
There is no sense of the currently active FX bank. NUM_FX in the config file is used only as a way to limit the amount of feedback REAPER sends.
I don't really understand what this means. Is this a limit per track or globally? A limit to what exactly, sending all parameter names, values, and strings of all effects (globally or per track) on surface refresh? If it is anything like I imagine, I think it would make sense to add one. People should somehow be able to use large numbers of effects per track (especially now automating bypass states has also become easier) without being flooded.
Quote:
[...] A currently active FX parameter bank, defaults to parameters 1-16. The config file sets the bank size with NUM_FX_PARAMS, and the device changes the bank with FX_PARAM_BANK_EDIT, PREV_FX_PARAM_BANK, NEXT_FX_PARAM_BANK. [...]
I don't see any effect when increasing this value. I see no output for 17 etc. I think this may be a bug.
Code:
NUM_FX_PARAMS 16
Also, sending effect names, effect parameter names, and all /track/0 stuff is unfortunately still not working yet as expected here (see earlier bug report). The track/0 thing may be because the currently active track defaults to the master track, yet it is not part of the currently active track bank, which by default starts at 1. This inconsistency may well be reflected in the current code somehow as well.

But, assuming the default setting works, how would we get to fx parameters >=17 of the last touched / focused effect? Would we need to add state / settings for e.g.
Code:
FOCUSED_FX_PARAM_BANK_EDIT /fxparambankedit/@
PREV_FOCUSED_FX_PARAM_BANK /fxparambank-
NEXT_FOCUSED_FX_PARAM_BANK /fxparambank+
LAST_TOUCHED_FX_PARAM_BANK_EDIT /fxparambankedit/@
PREV_LAST_TOUCHED_FX_PARAM_BANK /fxparambank-
NEXT_LAST_TOUCHED_FX_PARAM_BANK /fxparambank+
Or, track/slot, last touched and focused would have to be exclusive modes (per device, of course one could set up multiple with their own state). That could simplify things a lot. Would there be a significant downside to doing so?

And is there any reason to use separate addresses (as default settings), while we could also do
Code:
FX_PARAM_BANK_EDIT /fxparambankedit/@
PREV_FX_PARAM_BANK /fxparambankedit/-
NEXT_FX_PARAM_BANK /fxparambankedit/+
I have yet to see the entire banks/paging system in action, for some reason I can't get it to work yet. :-/ I think I have tried most if not all methods, e.g. /fxparambank-, /fxparambank+, /fxparambankedit/2, /focfx/page 2, and REAPER does seem to hear them coming in (Listen view).

Re: Listen view: could this be more easily shown/hidden via Menu > View (and a shortcut) without having to drill down into Preferences > Control Surfaces > [pick one, or set one up if there isn't one yet] > Listen? And could it also be made not to block normal message routing and GUI interaction? (that would be really helpful for debugging)
Old 02-22-2012, 01:39 PM   #165
Subz

Quote:
We're now wondering if this is unnecessarily complicated. Perhaps instead of separate messages for LAST_TOUCHED_TRACK, LAST_TOUCHED_FX, FOCUSED_FX, there should just be config file settings like TRACK_FOLLOWS_LAST_TOUCHED, FX_FOLLOWS_LAST_TOUCHED, FX_FOLLOWS_FOCUS. If you enabled TRACK_FOLLOWS_LAST_TOUCHED, then touching a track in the REAPER UI would cause the device's currently active track to change.

YES YES YES YES YES!!

Please!
Subz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:05 PM   #166
schwa
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Code:
NUM_FX
Is this a limit per track or globally? A limit to what exactly, sending all parameter names, values, and strings of all effects (globally or per track) on surface refresh?
If NUM_FX is 12, when changing the active track, all /fx/@/... messages will be sent for FX 1 through 12, even if there are 20 FX on that track. The reason for doing this rather than just sending messages for all existing track FX is is because the device may have a fixed number of FX display slots, that need to be cleared if the new active track has fewer FX than the previous active track.

Quote:
Code:
NUM_FX_PARAMS 16
I don't see any effect when increasing this value. I see no output for 17 etc.
This seems to work as expected here. If NUM_FX_PARAMS is 17, the message /fxparam/17/value is sent, etc.

Quote:
Also, sending effect names, effect parameter names, and all /track/0 stuff is unfortunately still not working yet as expected here (see earlier bug report).
Haven't had a chance to look at this yet :/

Quote:
But, assuming the default setting works, how would we get to fx parameters >=17 of the last touched / focused effect?
In the next build, instead of separate last touched and focused messages, there will be config file settings:
Code:
# The active track in the device can follow the last touched track in the REAPER window,
# or can change only when the device sends the TRACK_EDIT, PREV_TRACK, NEXT_TRACK message.
# Allowed values: DEVICE, LAST_TOUCHED
TRACK_FOLLOWS DEVICE

# The active FX in the device can follow the last touched or focused FX in the REAPER window,
# or can change only when the device sends the FX_EDIT, PREV_FX, NEXT_FX message.
# Allowed values: DEVICE, LAST_TOUCHED, FOCUSED
FX_FOLLOWS DEVICE
Quote:
And could it also be made not to block normal message routing and GUI interaction? (that would be really helpful for debugging)
Will be done in the next build.
schwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:45 PM   #167
diversgens

One FR: LOOP_TOGGLE action
and a question: is it possible to display the list of FX assign to each track or to refresh every time a FX is load in a track.
Thanks
Old 02-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #168
pentecost

and now for something completely different...
FR: multi-touch support via Community Core Vision.
the TUIO messages are already there to harvest, pre16a hears the data stream from ccv 1.5 on the default port (3333) just fine. if you need a test bed, this monkey should be ready to shoot off into space in a couple weeks.
pentecost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:43 AM   #169
mim

Quote:
[OSC ACTIVE TRACK/BANK EXPLANATIONS ...]
Thanks for your generous and clear explanations. It makes sense.
From what I understand, current osc active track design is for one track only , to handle multiple parameters on multiple tracks we should format our own adress from the remote, which is very fine for me since :

Quote:
We could add configuration settings so that, for example, track order mirrors the mixer rather than the TCP. We could add a setting so that the current track bank always mirrors the mixer display, so scrolling the mixer changes the device track bank, and messages from the device to change the track bank will cause the mixer to scroll.
Both would be awesome.
In a perfect world, switching bank from the remote will force the mixer to scroll this way :
always align first OSC Bank's track to the left edge of the mixer (even if there should be a big blank area in the mixer)

This would avoid to show tracks that are NOT in the current osc bank in the Reaper mixer, and be much more "readable" generally.

Thanks !
Quote:
Originally Posted by pentecost
and now for something completely different...
FR: multi-touch support via Community Core Vision.
the TUIO messages are already there to harvest, pre16a hears the data stream from ccv 1.5 on the default port (3333) just fine. if you need a test bed, this monkey should be ready to shoot off into space in a couple weeks.
I had that in mind too, but that wouldn't be that much usefull..
I'd suggest you to try Sensomusic usine, which is a modular GUI/audio software, aimed for touchscreen and multitouch possibilities. You can create UI/layout that woud be perfectly designed for a multi touch experience.

Then you can control Reaper by OSC with the knobs/faders/XY Pads, etc you'd like.

I made an interface in Usine to remotely control EQuality, and I think it is far better than just multitouching Equality's native GUI.

Not to mention, multitouch control might be easier to integrate within windows 8 for the devs, and as far as I know, CCV is only used for DIY multitouch screen.
mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:44 AM   #170
diversgens

Reaper doesn't seem to recognize the send action from Lemur.
I use oscout(0,'/action/',40012); (split item at cursor in my system) and the listen window seem ok as in the attach picture but there is no action apply on item.
I have try with $1 at the end as suggest in another topic with no success.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg listen_action.jpg (22.9 KB, 276 views)
Old 02-23-2012, 04:38 AM   #171
Subz

could/is next-last preset in fx available via OSC?
Old 02-23-2012, 05:06 AM   #172
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diversgens View Post
I use oscout(0,'/action/',40012); (split item at cursor in my system) and the listen window seem ok as in the attach picture but there is no action apply on item.
I have try with $1 at the end as suggest in another topic with no success.
There should not be a space between /action and the action ID (like there is in your pic of the listen window)

Try
Code:
/action/40012
If that doesn't work either, perhaps try
Code:
/action/40012 0
The hack you refer to was more specific to Pd, since /action/[action ID number] in itself didn't seem to work as expected, while it somehow did work with something after it. In Pd "$1" stands for 1st variable, this should not be taken literally outside that context; moreover, while it did manage to get the job done, it is an erroneous use of variables in Pd (sending e.g. a number worked too, and is not seen as an error in Pd).
Old 02-23-2012, 05:14 AM   #173
diversgens

Thanks Banned,

the space you refer is normal, it's the same for all the other value i send (fader, knob or switch) and all is working great.
I will wait until a comment from Schwa.

Is there someone using Lemur for Ipad here? I feel a little bit alone ...;-)
Old 02-23-2012, 05:18 AM   #174
Banned

Quote:
Thanks Banned,

the space you refer is normal, it's the same for all the other value i send (fader, knob or switch) and all is working great. [...]
Well, with those other things ("fader, knob or switch" are completely arbitrary UI elements that have no intrinsic meaning), you probably have both an address and a value you need to send (and a space is used to separate them in the corresponding OSC message). In contrast, an action does not have a separate value. The ID number is part of the address.

Try oscout(0,'/action/40012',0).

Last edited by Banned; 02-23-2012 at 05:34 AM.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 05:44 AM   #175
Tronic

Thanks for OSC support!!!!

FR:
Knob Encoder Mode
usefull for jog/scrub and other parameter
Tronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:20 AM   #176
schwa
Administrator

Quote:
All OSC messages that trigger an action (track mute/solo, play/stop, sending an action message to REAPER) should have either no arguments, or a floating-point argument of 1.0. The reason for the 1.0 is that some surfaces will send 1.0 when pressing a button and 0.0 when releasing.

The action message, specifically, should be either

/action/40012

or

/action/40012 [f] 1.0

For this specific message, we could add support for

/action [i] 40012

as well.
schwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:44 AM   #177
Subz

is there a way/will there be a way, to use OSC encoders as relative controllers in Reaper?

Subz
Old 02-23-2012, 06:47 AM   #178
diversgens

Quote:
Well, with those other things ("fader, knob or switch" are completely arbitrary UI elements that have no intrinsic meaning), you probably have both an address and a value you need to send (and a space is used to separate them in the corresponding OSC message). In contrast, an action does not have a separate value. The ID number is part of the address.

Try oscout(0,'/action/40012',0).
Thanks Banned it works but i don't know why ... in the Lemur manual the syntax for oscout is
oscout(target,address,args[]) : outputs the defined OSC command to the specified address and Target.

anyway thanks again for the help.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:04 AM   #179
musicbynumbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subz View Post
is there a way/will there be a way, to use OSC encoders as relative controllers in Reaper?

Subz
Good question.
musicbynumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:17 AM   #180
Banned

Quote:
Thanks Banned it works but i don't know why ... in the Lemur manual the syntax for oscout is
oscout(target,address,args[]) : outputs the defined OSC command to the specified address and Target.

anyway thanks again for the help.
Great that you have it working now.

In this case, the required message (I'd call the output an OSC message rather than OSC command - it is up to the receiver of the message to interpret its meaning) doesn't really need any arguments. Compare it to just ringing the doorbell and leaving, without dropping any message in the mailbox. When you ring the doorbell of action x, it will be performed.

However, in the case you referred to earlier, apparently we needed to send some argument for it to work, but any ('null') argument would do the job. Did you (have to) do that too?
Old 02-23-2012, 07:54 AM   #181
diversgens

Quote:
Great that you have it working now.

In this case, the required message (I'd call the output an OSC message rather than OSC command - it is up to the receiver of the message to interpret its meaning) doesn't really need any arguments. Compare it to just ringing the doorbell and leaving, without dropping any message in the mailbox. When you ring the doorbell of action x, it will be performed.

However, in the case you referred to earlier, apparently we needed to send some argument for it to work, but any ('null') argument would do the job. Did you (have to) do that too?
Not sure to understand the question, but if by arguments you mean the "0" you suggest, yes i put it, but it works with "1" as i just try now, and with 'null' as argument it works too
Old 02-23-2012, 08:07 AM   #182
Banned

Quote:
Not sure to understand the question, but if by arguments you mean the "0" you suggest, yes i put it, but it works with "1" as i just try now, and with 'null' as argument it works too
If you use anything at all, you'd best use 1.0, as schwa explained above.

My question was, do you have to send a value in order for the action to be triggered in REAPER? Or does it also work without one (perhaps try oscout(0,'/action/40012') in Lemur's config) ?
Old 02-23-2012, 08:29 AM   #183
diversgens

Quote:
If you use anything at all, you'd best use 1.0, as schwa explained above.

My question was, do you have to send a value in order for the action to be triggered in REAPER? Or does it also work without one (perhaps try oscout(0,'/action/40012') in Lemur's config) ?
I must send a value, Lemur doesn't accept the expression without it.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:47 AM   #184
Banned

Quote:
If NUM_FX is 12, when changing the active track, all /fx/@/... messages will be sent for FX 1 through 12, even if there are 20 FX on that track. The reason for doing this rather than just sending messages for all existing track FX is is because the device may have a fixed number of FX display slots, that need to be cleared if the new active track has fewer FX than the previous active track.
Quote:
I don't see any effect when increasing this value. I see no output for 17 etc. I think this may be a bug.
Code:
NUM_FX_PARAMS 16
This seems to work as expected here. If NUM_FX_PARAMS is 17, the message /fxparam/17/value is sent, etc.
I have checked it again, and it is not working here (v4.16pre19, OS X 10.7.3). If I lower the value to e.g. 3, I still see all data for parameters 1 thru 16. With an increased value, e.g. 32, still I am seeing nothing come out except the /lastfx and /lastfxparam stuff. But even those messages do not include any reference to the parameter number (the parameter name is sent though - so I could cheat a little bit and give parameter names numbers for names, or prefix the names with numbers).
Old 02-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #185
Banned

Quote:
I must send a value, Lemur doesn't accept the expression without it.
That confirms our findings. Thanks.

Quote:
All OSC messages that trigger an action (track mute/solo, play/stop, sending an action message to REAPER) should have either no arguments, or a floating-point argument of 1.0. The reason for the 1.0 is that some surfaces will send 1.0 when pressing a button and 0.0 when releasing.

The action message, specifically, should be either

/action/40012

or

/action/40012 [f] 1.0
In that case, it seems to be a bug that we managed to trigger actions by sending other values, including, specifically, 0.
Quote:

/action [i] 40012

as well.
That makes sense. Much more so than the original pattern, why use separate addresses when REAPER only has a single concept of 'action' (perhaps that also makes it easier to prevent race conditions etc.).
Old 02-23-2012, 09:08 AM   #186
diversgens

Quote:
That makes sense. Much more so than the original pattern, why use separate addresses when REAPER only has a single concept of 'action' (perhaps that also makes it easier to prevent race conditions etc.).
And it will be easier to edit for people with different id actions
Old 02-23-2012, 09:43 AM   #187
Banned

Quote:
I have yet to see the entire banks/paging system in action, for some reason I can't get it to work yet. :-/
I have this working now. Turns out this was a similar issue as above, the messages need not only an address, but also need to be accompanied by a value (for now, any value works; but as noted, that seems to be a bug, it should be a value of 1.0).
Old 02-23-2012, 11:18 AM   #188
diversgens

Bug or mistake ?
I have two button affected to TRACK_EDIT /trackedit/@ and a button on action to insert a midi item.
I want to insert a midi item in each track.
click on button 1, it select track 1, click on button for action, it insert a new midi item on track one.
click on button 2, it select track 2, click on button for action, it insert a new midi item on track one.
The same append on split at cursor, the track is selected but not editable, the previous item on the other track is always selected.
Did i misunderstand the TRACK_EDIT function ?
Old 02-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #189
Banned

[EDIT: accidental double post removed]

Last edited by Banned; 03-17-2012 at 07:21 AM. Reason: accidental double post instead of edit (probably mishap using browser on phone)
Old 02-23-2012, 11:37 AM   #190
EnkelMagnus

Quote:

/action [i] 40012

as well.
That would be great,thank you.
EnkelMagnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #191
Banned

Quote:
Bug or mistake ?
I have two button affected to TRACK_EDIT /trackedit/@ and a button on action to insert a midi item.
I want to insert a midi item in each track.
click on button 1, it select track 1, click on button for action, it insert a new midi item on track one.
click on button 2, it select track 2, click on button for action, it insert a new midi item on track one.
The same append on split at cursor, the track is selected but not editable, the previous item on the other track is always selected.
Did i misunderstand the TRACK_EDIT function ?
Mistake, I reckon. The track edit number refers to the control surface. IIUC, it can be made to follow the selected track in REAPER, but it does not work the other way around. You have to select the track in REAPER first, manually, or perhaps using another action that can be triggered via OSC (e.g. Track: Go to next/previous track; ID 40285/40286).
Old 02-23-2012, 11:46 AM   #192
musicbynumbers

If the below is not possible then I would love this as a feature

Could we have a track's receives (including pan and mute) controllable via OSC simply by naming the track a certain name (like "cuebuss1")

I am thinking that this would allow me to set up (using SWS cuebuss generator) say 4 headphone mixer tracks and then assign them to 4 controllers simply by their name matching what the controller is sending out.

is that already possible?

I use jeffos's brilliant "S&M" plug in to control a track's receives this way already via midi but being able to do it via network cables on cheap android phones or similar would be great as it opens up the door to other things at the same time

EDIT: question 2, would this actually allow say reaper on another computer to send it's track's fader outputs via OSC (over network) to my main comps Reaper and then have these inputs assign to a single tracks receives?

So I could effectively use normal reaper tracks on a remote comp as a personalised headphone mixer?

Not as good a way but curious

Last edited by musicbynumbers; 02-23-2012 at 11:58 AM.
musicbynumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:02 PM   #193
diversgens

Quote:
Mistake, I reckon. IIUC, the track edit number refers to the track controlled by the control surface. It can be made to follow the selected track in REAPER, but it does not work the other way around. You have to select the track in REAPER first, manually, or perhaps using another action that can be triggered via OSC (e.g. Track: Go to next/previous track; ID 40285/40286).
and again thank you Banned
It works the way i want with the ID action.

Here is a screen capture of my Lemur template.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lemur_template.jpg (70.0 KB, 360 views)
Old 02-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #194
pentecost

Quote:
Originally Posted by mim View Post
I'd suggest you to try Sensomusic usine, which is a modular GUI/audio software, aimed for touchscreen and multitouch possibilities. You can create UI/layout that woud be perfectly designed for a multi touch experience.
thanks for the heads up, i'd heard a little bit about it but i'll have to take the plunge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mim View Post
Not to mention, multitouch control might be easier to integrate within windows 8 for the devs, and as far as I know, CCV is only used for DIY multitouch screen.
fair points, if it gets rolled in for windows 8 then it'll work w/ ccv as well. ccv is just more mature (and useful) than store-bought touch wrt point count, so that route could make sense.

ps if you haven't checked out the 1.5 release, it's awesome.
pentecost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:16 PM   #195
mabian

Sorry if already mentioned around and a bit off topic, but it looks like a gain momentum time for OSC: RME is adding OSC support to their latest Totalmix betas...

- Mario
mabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:56 PM   #196
Subz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabian View Post
Sorry if already mentioned around and a bit off topic, but it looks like a gain momentum time for OSC: RME is adding OSC support to their latest Totalmix betas...

- Mario
i hope focusrite follow suet
Old 02-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #197
moliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabian View Post
RME is adding OSC support to their latest Totalmix betas...
awesome, I hope the new totalmix will work with older RME stuff (ie Fireface400/800) rather than just the new USB stuff.
moliere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:36 PM   #198
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
[...]
With regard to supported direction of messages, I assume that (for now, at least) FOCUSED_FX does not support switching focus in REAPER by sending the effect number via OSC, is that correct?
I'll just put it in as a FR: I'd like to be able to somehow do the inverse of what FX_FOLLOWS_FOCUS (will) do(es): when an effect has been selected via the control surface, I want to be able to make its GUI show up in REAPER (lazily). One option would be to automatically show it when selected, and hidden when selecting another effect (which should in turn show up), perhaps as a preference setting or as an option in the config file for the remote control surface; another option would be to support OSC messages/actions to show / hide / toggle the view of the effect being edited from the remote controller. The latter could perhaps be achieved by simply allowing the focused effect to be hidden from view in REAPER? (Or can this already be achieved somehow, e.g. by actions that I'm overlooking?)

I'd also like to do something similar per track number / slot, e.g. send an OSC message to show, hide or toggle the view of the effect in track 3, slot 4 (also when the remote controller surface is editing some other effect).

Last edited by Banned; 02-23-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:28 AM   #199
Spyrow

Is there a reason for what we can't have:
FOCUSED_PREV_FX_PARAM_BANK /focfxparambank-
FOCUSED_NEXT_FX_PARAM_BANK /focfxparambank+

The other ones:
PREV_FX_PARAM_BANK /fxparambank-
NEXT_FX_PARAM_BANK /fxparambank+
don't seem to work for the focused FX.

I can't get to work this either:
FOCUSED_FX_BYPASS /focfx/bypass
FOCUSED_FX_BYPASS_TOGGLE /focfx/bypasstoggle
sync'd with a toggle button on TouchOSC.
It seems like bypass is only responding to 1 messages, not 0 and 1.
Spyrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:29 AM   #200
Spyrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyrow View Post
I can't get to work this either:
FOCUSED_FX_BYPASS /focfx/bypass
FOCUSED_FX_BYPASS_TOGGLE /focfx/bypasstoggle
sync'd with a toggle button on TouchOSC.
It seems like bypass is only responding to 1 messages, not 0 and 1.
When you change the focus between FX and Reaper sends the info, it sends 1 and 0 messages correctly.
Spyrow is offline   Reply With Quote