Old 11-16-2016, 07:11 PM   #161
karbomusic
Human being with feelings
 
karbomusic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 24,770
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSounds View Post
are you guys done your mixes or are you all busy debating loudness measurements.
We aren't debating anything, just trying to make sure we are on the same page. Better just to lean on and help each other out than to call it a debate.
__________________
If it requires a null test to find it, it is by definition minuscule.

Last edited by karbomusic; 11-16-2016 at 07:19 PM.
karbomusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 07:13 PM   #162
karbomusic
Human being with feelings
 
karbomusic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 24,770
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveKeehl View Post
Come on Tod it's not that difficult
He may simply not be familiar and I want him to be able to get his mix up. You guys could probably PM each other if needed.
__________________
If it requires a null test to find it, it is by definition minuscule.

Last edited by karbomusic; 11-16-2016 at 07:19 PM.
karbomusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 08:30 PM   #163
Tod
Human being with feelings
 
Tod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Just outside of Glacier National Park
Posts: 12,603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karbomusic View Post
He may simply not be familiar and I want him to be able to get his mix up. You guys could probably PM each other if needed.
You're absolutely right Karbo, I somehow missed the email address, and now that I see it, I'm not sure why? So I'm sorry Dave I think I've got it straight now. It's rather embarrassing, but you know, when you get older, those kind of things seem to crop up more often.

Oh well, I'm still having some fun with this, and I've been learning a few things. One thing I've never done is directly compared an mp3 against a wave file of the same exact mix. I've just simply mixed an mp3, then played it, and thought it sounded fine. But putting them back to back like I did today, there really is a difference, even to my old ears and I was surprised. However, I don't think it's going to make much difference here, and if everybody submits mp3s, it shouldn't matter at all.

So tomorrow I think I'll just go ahead and submit.
__________________
Kontakt Vid Tutorials->Create Outputs / Create Templates -|- SMDrums Free drums -|- Elk Video Productions -|- Tod's Music
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 09:09 PM   #164
insub
Human being with feelings
 
insub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 1,048
Default

My submission has been sent!
Best of luck to everyone! I look forward to listening to your mixes and I appreciate your involvement. Extra thanks to DaveKeehl for taking on this endeavor.

I hope we have some enlightening conversation after the winner has been crowned as well!
__________________
Everything you need to know about samplerates and oversampling... maybe!
My Essential FREE 64bit VST Effects, ReaEQ Presets for Instruments
Windows 10 64 bit; MOTU 828 MKII, Audio Express, & 8PRE; Behringer ADA8000
insub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 09:51 PM   #165
Tod
Human being with feelings
 
Tod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Just outside of Glacier National Park
Posts: 12,603
Default

Okay, I sent mine too, there was a little burp when I sent it, so if you don't get it Dave let me know.
__________________
Kontakt Vid Tutorials->Create Outputs / Create Templates -|- SMDrums Free drums -|- Elk Video Productions -|- Tod's Music
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 04:46 AM   #166
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tod View Post
Okay, I sent mine too, there was a little burp when I sent it, so if you don't get it Dave let me know.
still haven't received it yet :/ maybe let's PM so that we don't bother the others
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 05:25 AM   #167
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

@Thunderbroom I don't know what did you do but your song is faster than the original and you rendered the mp3 at 48 kHz, not 44.1

I'm still waiting for the missing fx
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 09:14 AM   #168
thunderbroom
Human being with feelings
 
thunderbroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveKeehl View Post
@Thunderbroom I don't know what did you do but your song is faster than the original and you rendered the mp3 at 48 kHz, not 44.1

I'm still waiting for the missing fx
Just got your email. I used the bpm written in the text message that accompanied the tracks (126.929) so I set up my session using that bpm. If that's not correct, I can easily change it back to the default of 120bpm.

For the mixdown mp3, I'll go back and render again at 44.1. Apologies - most of my session work nowadays is at 96K so I may have missed some settings in my eagerness to submit.

For the missing JSFX plugins, do you simply need the plugins themselves, or do you need a separate text file with all of the settings I used? There were no reverb IRs used as I used whatever was standard in the native ReaVerb plugin.

Finally, you mentioned a reference track missing. I used the original studio version of the song as my initial reference, but listened to others that were not included in the session. The original studio mix is included in the session, but most likely you need the media file to accompany this, am I right?

So to sum up the above, I will resend the zip file, making sure it now contains:

1) Copies of all the missing JSFX files
2) I need to correct the bpm of the session to match the original reference track.
3) I need to render the mp3 at 320kbps with a sample rate of 44.1.

Is that everything?
__________________
Cheers,
thunderbroom
http://www.machineroomstudio.com

Last edited by thunderbroom; 11-17-2016 at 09:33 AM. Reason: spelling
thunderbroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 09:38 AM   #169
thunderbroom
Human being with feelings
 
thunderbroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbroom View Post
Just got your email. I used the bpm written in the text message that accompanied the tracks (126.929) so I set up my session using that bpm. If that's not correct, I can easily change it back to the default of 120bpm.

For the mixdown mp3, I'll go back and render again at 44.1. Apologies - most of my session work nowadays is at 96K so I may have missed some settings in my eagerness to submit.

For the missing JSFX plugins, do you simply need the plugins themselves, or do you need a separate text file with all of the settings I used? There were no reverb IRs used as I used whatever was standard in the native ReaVerb plugin.

Finally, you mentioned a reference track missing. I used the original studio version of the song as my initial reference, but listened to others that were not included in the session. The original studio mix is included in the session, but most likely you need the media file to accompany this, am I right?

So to sum up the above, I will resend the zip file, making sure it now contains:

1) Copies of all the missing JSFX files
2) I need to correct the bpm of the session to match the original reference track.
3) I need to render the mp3 at 320kbps with a sample rate of 44.1.

Is that everything?
Updates to above:

I believe I fixed the "speed" issue. Most likely I edited the bpm after importing the project audio files, which then sped things up. Now, the project sounds as the original reference file of the original mix of the song.

I copied both of the JSFX files into a separate folder within the project files I will send to you. There were only 2 JSFX tha seemed to be missing. Other than simply copying them into this folder, do you need me to sending anything else along with them? I literally copied them directly from the C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\Reaper\Effects folder.

I am rendering a new final mix mp3 at 320kbps at a rate of 44.1.

Is that everything?
__________________
Cheers,
thunderbroom
http://www.machineroomstudio.com
thunderbroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 09:47 AM   #170
karbomusic
Human being with feelings
 
karbomusic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 24,770
Default

Quote:
I believe I fixed the "speed" issue.
Just a future FYI that you can change in project settings so that changing the base tempo doesn't make the audio speed up or slow down.
__________________
If it requires a null test to find it, it is by definition minuscule.
karbomusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 09:55 AM   #171
richie43
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 8,555
Default

Just sent mine Dave. Thanks for setting this up, it will be fun to open other projects so easily!
I did mine with a little forced discipline...ha ha. I stuck to LCR mixing very strictly, even when my creative instinct tried to make me stray....Just to see if I could. I also never completely got comfortable without my own habitual tools....But this was a great exercise.
Let me know if anything is awry or missing.
__________________
http://soundyaudio.com/ The Sounds of the Hear and Now
richie43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 10:02 AM   #172
karbomusic
Human being with feelings
 
karbomusic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 24,770
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie43 View Post
Just sent mine Dave.
Mine will be up in the next day or so, got tied up with other things and have been busy.
__________________
If it requires a null test to find it, it is by definition minuscule.
karbomusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 10:06 AM   #173
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbroom View Post
Updates to above:

I believe I fixed the "speed" issue. Most likely I edited the bpm after importing the project audio files, which then sped things up. Now, the project sounds as the original reference file of the original mix of the song.

I copied both of the JSFX files into a separate folder within the project files I will send to you. There were only 2 JSFX tha seemed to be missing. Other than simply copying them into this folder, do you need me to sending anything else along with them? I literally copied them directly from the C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\Reaper\Effects folder.

I am rendering a new final mix mp3 at 320kbps at a rate of 44.1.

Is that everything?
yes I think it's everything
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 10:06 AM   #174
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie43 View Post
Just sent mine Dave. Thanks for setting this up, it will be fun to open other projects so easily!
I did mine with a little forced discipline...ha ha. I stuck to LCR mixing very strictly, even when my creative instinct tried to make me stray....Just to see if I could. I also never completely got comfortable without my own habitual tools....But this was a great exercise.
Let me know if anything is awry or missing.
I've received it and nothing's missing
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 10:07 AM   #175
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karbomusic View Post
Mine will be up in the next day or so, got tied up with other things and have been busy.
ok don't worry karbo
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 10:09 AM   #176
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

mmh I wonder if Indiscipline is going to participate this month...
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 10:08 AM   #177
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

Still a bit more than 2 days left to submit your mix until now we have 7 submissions
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 03:12 PM   #178
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

2 other people joined the battle

9 submissions!
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 08:28 PM   #179
karbomusic
Human being with feelings
 
karbomusic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 24,770
Default

Submitted.
__________________
If it requires a null test to find it, it is by definition minuscule.
karbomusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 01:20 AM   #180
zacki
Human being with feelings
 
zacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 132
Default

Hi. Considering to jump into the boat, although I'm envisioning not to much success for myself. But that's not that important. My mix is almost finished and there's so much to learn and it's fun anyway Especially this LUFS and TruePeak thing. The insight how others do their mixes is invaluable!

Although not allowed in this contest I've found this TruePeak limiter. I've checked it with wav renders against REAPERs stock limiters and I think it's doing a good job for a freebe. My submission will meet the -14 LUFS but not the -0.5db TruePeak. But I'm pretty sure it's not that important and nobody will hear it because the mix is far from sufficient.

Thanks insub for this hint!
Quote:
Originally Posted by insub View Post
I've just been rendering my final mix with "Add rendered items to new tracks in project" selected.

Select the new item.
Extensions > Loudness...
This activates the SWS/BR - Analyze Loudness dialog box.

You may need to click "Analyze selected items." ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by insub View Post
FYI:
JS: Event Horizon Limiter/Clipper does not calculate/limit to True Peak.

SWS/BR: Analyze Loudness does have an option to calculate the True Peak (measure intersample peaks). It does take longer than just analyzing the LUFS, but you can use this information to adjust your Ceiling setting to get the targeted -0.5 dBFS peak output for your rendered MP3 file.
**Remember that rendering MP3s can result in higher peaks than your original wav/aiff file due to the conversion process.**

In the Analyze Loudness dialog box, if you see -inf under the True Peak column then the True peak was not calculated.
Click Options > Measure True Peak (Slower)

Then click "Analyze Selected Items" to have them re-calculated.

If you analyze your rendered MP3 file and it's True Peak is 0 dBTP then you have clipped the intersample peaks and your render. Those clips may or may not be audible.
zacki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 02:32 AM   #181
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

karbomusic just joined the battle

zacki you're more than welcome to submit your mix, don't be afraid!

10 submissions for now!
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 10:21 AM   #182
insub
Human being with feelings
 
insub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Posts: 1,048
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacki View Post
Hi. Considering to jump into the boat, although I'm envisioning not to much success for myself. But that's not that important. My mix is almost finished and there's so much to learn and it's fun anyway Especially this LUFS and TruePeak thing. The insight how others do their mixes is invaluable!

Although not allowed in this contest I've found this TruePeak limiter. I've checked it with wav renders against REAPERs stock limiters and I think it's doing a good job for a freebe. My submission will meet the -14 LUFS but not the -0.5db TruePeak. But I'm pretty sure it's not that important and nobody will hear it because the mix is far from sufficient.

Thanks insub for this hint!
You're welcome! And, thanks for the link. I wasn't aware of that freebie. Limiter No6 has ISP limiting as well which is what I use sometimes outside of this competition. How do you think Maxwell Smart compares to LoudMaxx?

No worries about who wins. Doubt it will be me either, but this is all about the learning process. And, a great way to get some mentoring by more talented & knowledgeable folks which is something I don't have access to locally.
__________________
Everything you need to know about samplerates and oversampling... maybe!
My Essential FREE 64bit VST Effects, ReaEQ Presets for Instruments
Windows 10 64 bit; MOTU 828 MKII, Audio Express, & 8PRE; Behringer ADA8000
insub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 10:39 AM   #183
karbomusic
Human being with feelings
 
karbomusic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 24,770
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveKeehl View Post

zacki you're more than welcome to submit your mix, don't be afraid!
Absolutely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacki View Post
Hi. Considering to jump into the boat, although I'm envisioning not to much success for myself. But that's not that important. My mix is almost finished and there's so much to learn and it's fun anyway Especially this LUFS and TruePeak thing. The insight how others do their mixes is invaluable!
Absolutely again.

Quote:
but this is all about the learning process. And, a great way to get some mentoring by more talented & knowledgeable folks which is something I don't have access to locally.
And again I think using only Reaper plugins has been a great idea - Many of these will serve as great examples of what can be done the next time the subject comes up.
__________________
If it requires a null test to find it, it is by definition minuscule.

Last edited by karbomusic; 11-19-2016 at 11:19 AM.
karbomusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 11:45 AM   #184
Tod
Human being with feelings
 
Tod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Just outside of Glacier National Park
Posts: 12,603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karbomusic View Post
And again I think using only Reaper plugins has been a great idea - Many of these will serve as great examples of what can be done the next time the subject comes up.
Yeah, I've definitely learned a lot more about using some of the Reaper plugs with this project.

I'm eager to hear what others have done, especially since I've done it myself and know what everybody is up against.
__________________
Kontakt Vid Tutorials->Create Outputs / Create Templates -|- SMDrums Free drums -|- Elk Video Productions -|- Tod's Music
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 07:46 PM   #185
thunderbroom
Human being with feelings
 
thunderbroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tod View Post
Yeah, I've definitely learned a lot more about using some of the Reaper plugs with this project.

I'm eager to hear what others have done, especially since I've done it myself and know what everybody is up against.
Me too. Though I've tinkered with ReaComp and ReaEQ before, this allowed me to really dig deep into some others that I've never tried. I like the concept of limited choice. I think back to when it was me, an SM57 and an SM58 and my trusty Tascam 4 Track Portastudio. But I learned so much from that abysmal setup - some of those ideas I still use today. Regardless of outcome, I am already looking forward to the next one!
__________________
Cheers,
thunderbroom
http://www.machineroomstudio.com
thunderbroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 03:13 AM   #186
zacki
Human being with feelings
 
zacki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 132
Default

Submitted
__________________
Some of my favourite posts: 1 2 3 --- to be continued...
zacki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 05:02 AM   #187
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

12 submissions and last day of mixing! 2 more people than the last month I think that if all the people that submitted their mix last month would have partecipated again, we would be like 20.

Oh and by the way this month I'm not partecipating
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 05:12 AM   #188
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

Do you guys prefer being able to vote:

a) 1 mix
b) Up to 3 mixes
c) 3 mixes

Let me know please
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 06:40 AM   #189
BJORG
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: OG - south of umgebung
Posts: 62
Default

Submitted, at last minute...

I would prefer to vote 3 mixes, maybe with the chance to weight the ranking, something like having 6 votes in total and be able to spread them on 3 mixes (4/1/1 or 3/2/1 or 2/2/2). Just an idea.

Last edited by BJORG; 11-20-2016 at 07:13 AM.
BJORG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 09:25 AM   #190
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJORG View Post
Submitted, at last minute...

I would prefer to vote 3 mixes, maybe with the chance to weight the ranking, something like having 6 votes in total and be able to spread them on 3 mixes (4/1/1 or 3/2/1 or 2/2/2). Just an idea.
As for now you'll be able to say which is your number 1, number 2 and number 3.

Fair enough?
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 09:47 AM   #191
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

You can already listen to the submissions and vote

For the links go to the first post!
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 10:05 AM   #192
BJORG
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: OG - south of umgebung
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveKeehl View Post
As for now you'll be able to say which is your number 1, number 2 and number 3.

Fair enough?
Cool for me...
BJORG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 12:04 PM   #193
germano
Human being with feelings
 
germano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Living in Portugal but Born in France
Posts: 51
Default

Submitted now.
germano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 12:24 PM   #194
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by germano View Post
Submitted now.
added
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:10 PM   #195
thunderbroom
Human being with feelings
 
thunderbroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 377
Default What a huge gammit of mixes...

That said, the one's I selected as my favorites really stood out as truest to what the song seemed to be aiming for. Tough decision in the end, but I'd be curious to see the results, and to see if it were possible to deliver the results to the artist to get some solid critical feedback. Fun all around. Looking forward to December's contest!
__________________
Cheers,
thunderbroom
http://www.machineroomstudio.com
thunderbroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 01:55 AM   #196
lolilol1975
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,547
Default

Oh shit, forgot to submit. Is it too late ?
lolilol1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 02:27 AM   #197
DaveKeehl
Human being with feelings
 
DaveKeehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 1,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolilol1975 View Post
Oh shit, forgot to submit. Is it too late ?
Yes, it would be too late but you can submit it anyway. Consider that the longer you wait, the less people are going to vote your mix

Do you still have to mix it completely?
__________________
REAPER Contest
DaveKeehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:34 AM   #198
lolilol1975
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,547
Default

OK sent !

Why aren't you participating this month, btw ?
lolilol1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:37 AM   #199
karbomusic
Human being with feelings
 
karbomusic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 24,770
Default

Is it possible to temporarily append "Vote Now!" or similar to the subject line of this thread just so anyone unaware knows we are in the voting stage? It's possible that some just see the title and don't click not realizing we are in the voting phase. Just a thought.
__________________
If it requires a null test to find it, it is by definition minuscule.
karbomusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:46 AM   #200
Tod
Human being with feelings
 
Tod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Just outside of Glacier National Park
Posts: 12,603
Default

Hey Dave, any chance you could put my first mix in?

Heh heh, I'm just kidding, but I realize now my first mix is much better.

EDIT: I've picked out my favorite, but most of them are pretty good, so it wasn't easy. I'm going to wait to vote in case there are any more.
__________________
Kontakt Vid Tutorials->Create Outputs / Create Templates -|- SMDrums Free drums -|- Elk Video Productions -|- Tod's Music
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.