Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 06-18-2019, 01:46 AM   #1
MaXyM
Human being with feelings

Default Native vs bridged - plugin gliches in native mode

While in general I understand differences between modes of running plugins I'm curious why native mode cause plug-in to glitch while there is no measured resources overloading. Bridged modes (dedictaed, separate) don't suffer from this issue. Probably this is the reason why I wasn't able to replicate it - I was using bridged mode to get GUI bigger (I'm on HighDPI monitor), until recent days, when the plugin got GUI scaling built-in feature.

I noticed the glitchy behaviour in case of BlueArp plugin. What is even stranger, setting up a loop (even inactive) somewhere in the project suppresses the issue

Could it be plugin bug or something in Reaper?
Don't want to report it Bug Report subforum since I'm not sure it's Reaper responsibility.
Video below shows the behaviour (see what happens to current step displayed by the plugin)
I already reported it on KVR to the plugin thread.

Last edited by MaXyM; 06-18-2019 at 01:43 PM.
MaXyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 11:38 AM   #2
MaXyM
Human being with feelings

Nobody uses BluArp?

Besides described issue I'm curious why BluArp synchronizes to a loop beginning. Can this behavior be disabled in some way?

I often run BlueArp in synchronizing to beat mode,. Sometimes I set up a random loop to help mixing process. If loop is not aligned with beats it shifts sequences played by BlueArp.

Being able to synchronize BlueArp to a project absolute beat would help a lot.
MaXyM is offline   Reply With Quote