CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :
Old 04-28-2008, 03:26 PM   #1
3mph
Human being with feelings

Default NINJAM makes a difference!

This goes for you Justin.

I discovered NINJAM last year in the fall. I've been visiting the test-servers regulary, and in the past couple of months I've developed new ways of playing, singing and arranging.

I've never felt as good as now. I've never played better keys, never done more creative singing and never really played with a band with so many exellent musicians that inspired me that much.

My point is, that NINJAM really have made a difference in my life!

Cheers Justin!!
Old 04-29-2008, 09:24 AM   #2
AndyMc

I agree totally 3mph, I find I am much better due to NINJAM.
Actually I started playing better bass on keys after hearing you play some bass on keys, it inspired me to try other ways.

Also have u got a myspace? if so add me 3mph.

http://myspace.com/lazerion
AndyMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:23 PM   #3
3mph

Hey, thanks Andy, I'm honoured! We've had a lot of inspiring jams - and a lot of fun too :-)

No, I haven't got myspace.

I would encourage all people who feels that NINJAM has made a difference to write why and how in this thread. I think that Justin deserves to know that this isn't just a piece of ordinary software that makes life easier, but a tool that actually involves emotions and feelings and change peoples life - not much software can do that! And there really is no alternative. This tool is unique in every way - and it make us feel unique too (I guess that is what most musicians wants?)

Man.. NINJAM is just so amazing!
Old 05-03-2008, 12:23 AM   #4
grizzly69

I totally agree. I had only played with one person (2 times in 5 years) before Ninjam. I work an off shift so it makes it difficult to find people to jam with. I believe playing with real people greatly improves my playing. I have heard it. It also has made it easier for me to try different styles of music. Nothing feels quite like being part of a great jam. Plus I get to hear a lot of great musicians on Ninjam.

Stop reading this!

If you don't stop reading this I am going to stop writing!

THAT'S IT! I'm not typing another word!
grizzly69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 12:54 AM   #5
pljones

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly69 View Post
Nothing feels quite like being part of a great jam.
And it's addictive... You need another hit of it once you've come down from the last jam session. I'm so glad it's free!

I hope I'm improving. My drumming sounds more natural to me than it used to. Even when there's no one around to jam with, NINJAM's a great tool for practice, of course but it's only when you're trying to fit into a session and make it better that you can learn how to really get a good groove going.
pljones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 01:32 AM   #6
spuddle

Ninjam gives one confidence
spuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 12:50 PM   #7
Alex18

Default Ninjam changed my life!

Ninjam changed my life! Point being my drumming has become more flowing, better timing, able to think of better fills on the spot, and solos; the players I have met have taught me a few new tips and tricks I was unaware of and Andy has taught me plenty to know about the equalizer (damned thing). There is no pressure on Ninjam because you're not playing in real life where in front of an audience you must play right, and I never get the chance to play with my friends because we are all so busy and Ninjam you can choose whenever to go on. I have actually become a fan of jazz and blues thanks to Ninjam which inspired me to go play on open stage at a blues bar. Go Ninjam!
Alex18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 09:59 AM   #8
sp4miz

Default A great assett to say the least.

Ninjam does all which the other musicians have said above, and it also gives you some exposure. Along with the other ways that technology and the internet have given artists more control in creating a profitable "hobby", I'd like to see Ninjam used to inspire hopefull talented people from across the planet to be able to not only fuel their passion to create great music, but to actually make a living in doing so.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:52 PM   #9
Pudd

my guitar teacher had me improvise to CDs, but i never liked it or really got better. thankfully i found this program. i actually enjoy jamming now and also have a new appreciation for blues and jazz.

By the way, thanks for everyone who beared with me with my poor improvising (and audio problems). im still very much a beginner but hopefully ill be getting better soon. i should have that chord that plugs your guitar in the computer soon too, so you dont have to hear me typing or the cars going by
Pudd is offline   Reply With Quote