Old 11-24-2021, 08:05 PM   #1
Old School Audio Guy
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 126
Default Transport number color

Hi is there a simple way to change the color of the Time Display numbers?
Thanks
Old School Audio Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 06:32 AM   #2
Spookye
Human being with feelings
 
Spookye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Torino ITALY
Posts: 299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School Audio Guy View Post
Hi is there a simple way to change the color of the Time Display numbers?
Thanks
If you mean the transport numbers ........
"Theme Development: Show Theme Configuration Window"

__________________
CUPBOARD HOME STUDIO ......My channel YT
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm8...X1912MA260ELzg
Spookye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 07:40 PM   #3
Old School Audio Guy
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 126
Default Transport number color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookye View Post
If you mean the transport numbers ........
"Theme Development: Show Theme Configuration Window"

Yes this is exactly what I am talking about but I don't think I have theme Development as an option in my menus and if it is a separate program. No, I don't have that program Theme Development
Thanks
Old School Audio Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 07:53 PM   #4
rncwalker
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: South Fl.
Posts: 405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School Audio Guy View Post
I don't think I have theme Development as an option in my menus
Thanks
Go to actions and enter in the filter "Theme"

Select the "Theme development: Show theme tweak/configuration window"


After you have made your color adjustment, save the theme.


Robert
rncwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:21 AM   #5
Spookye
Human being with feelings
 
Spookye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Torino ITALY
Posts: 299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rncwalker View Post
Go to actions and enter in the filter "Theme"

Select the "Theme development: Show theme tweak/configuration window"


After you have made your color adjustment, save the theme.


Robert

Thanks Robert. I thought he knew about it
__________________
CUPBOARD HOME STUDIO ......My channel YT
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm8...X1912MA260ELzg
Spookye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM   #6
Old School Audio Guy
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 126
Default Transport number color

Quote:
Originally Posted by rncwalker View Post
Go to actions and enter in the filter "Theme"

Select the "Theme development: Show theme tweak/configuration window"


After you have made your color adjustment, save the theme.


Robert
Thanks, Bud!
Glad it is built-in YEAH!!!!!!!
Old School Audio Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM   #7
Old School Audio Guy
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 126
Default Transport number color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School Audio Guy View Post
Yes this is exactly what I am talking about but I don't think I have theme Development as an option in my menus and if it is a separate program. No, I don't have that program Theme Development
Thanks
Thanks, Robert
You made my Year!!
Old School Audio Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM   #8
Old School Audio Guy
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 126
Default Transport number color

Hey Robert
So much easier on my eyes the red was killing them
thanks
So which control is for just the transport plate I would like to make it look like brushed metal.
Thanks in advance
Old School Audio Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:55 AM   #9
DrKev
Human being with feelings
 
DrKev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School Audio Guy View Post
So which control is for just the transport plate I would like to make it look like brushed metal.
Thanks in advance
That requires unpacking the theme and editing the graphic files within it. There are multiple threads about this. Use the forum search engine, or google it.
__________________
Irishman in Paris

Musician / Guitar Teacher/ Guitar Tech / ex-Physicist (hence the Dr in DrKev)
DrKev is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.