Old 05-24-2023, 09:27 AM   #801
timothys_monster
Human being with feelings

Nice one!

I think you are partially incorrect about the fixed-sized graphics. The new Series 2 plugins can be resized via corner-drag!
timothys_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 11:42 AM   #802
X-Raym

@timothys_monster
Ok I've added a precision 😉
I did open all of them, but not try recize on all ^^
X-Raym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 02:54 PM   #803
Tukan_Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Raym View Post
Hi!

Just a small message to tell you I promoted this pack on ReaLinks.net:

I also made a list with screenshots of all the 69 current FX for the article.

Cheers!
Wow! Thank you! What en effort
Tukan_Studios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 03:18 PM   #804
X-Raym

@Tukan_Studios
Thx ! BTW, if you want the images for a doc, feel free to grab with any image downloader :P Or I can upload it somewhere if needed.
X-Raym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 03:23 PM   #805
daxliniere

Raymond is the dude. 👌👌👌
daxliniere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 05:35 AM   #806
Zeno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tukan_Studios View Post
Big myth is this -18 thing, which has no real reasons. So I chose -20 to have a nice scale for the knob.
I (partly) disagree. I don't want to repeat myself, so read here (2nd paragraph).

But -20 is also ok

Last edited by Zeno; 05-26-2023 at 05:44 AM.
Zeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 07:51 AM   #807
Tukan_Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
I (partly) disagree. I don't want to repeat myself, so read here (2nd paragraph).

But -20 is also ok
Thank you Zeno. You're always welcome for your valuable input
You say it in your "read here" post and here again you say "(partly)" - wise words
(Don't get me wrong, I really don't want to argue with or even annoy you, my friend!)

The manufacturers of the converters/interfaces have no real common voltage output @0dBFS.
It varies
Examples:
My Fireface outputs +13dBu @0dBFS when set to +4dBu-mode. This means -5dBu @ -18dBFS.
MY ADAT converters do +16dBu @0dBFS, which means -2dBu @ -18dBFS.
Another converter does +14dBu.
Only my Presonus converters do +18dBu @ 0bBFS.
But they are all set to the "+4dBu"-mode.
(As usual, MOTU seems to hide these details )

-18dBFS = 0dBu is often told, but neither is it wrong (if you use Presonus for example), nor really correct (if you use RME, Steinberg, MOTU, Tascam...)

But if you stay in the digital world, -18dBFS as channel level would theoretically give you -3dBFS if you add 32 channels. So -18 or -20 or -15 or something in this range is a healthy level and most plugins are prepared for levels in this range. This gives enough headroom by still reaching a good resolution.
(tbh. nad to irritate you further: I usually use to work with higher input levels)

-20dBFS is fine for the VU meters, as 18 would be fine too. Should I change it? (Which is very very easy, so don't worry)

Oh, btw. EBU calibrates to 0dB Studio Meters = +6dBu = -9dBFS...
Old 05-26-2023, 09:06 AM   #808
Zeno

Quote:
Thank you Zeno. You're always welcome for your valuable input
You say it in your "read here" post and here again you say "(partly)" - wise words
(Don't get me wrong, I really don't want to argue with or even annoy you, my friend!)

The manufacturers of the converters/interfaces have no real common voltage output @0dBFS.
It varies
Examples:
My Fireface outputs +13dBu @0dBFS when set to +4dBu-mode. This means -5dBu @ -18dBFS.
MY ADAT converters do +16dBu @0dBFS, which means -2dBu @ -18dBFS.
Another converter does +14dBu.
Only my Presonus converters do +18dBu @ 0bBFS.
But they are all set to the "+4dBu"-mode.
(As usual, MOTU seems to hide these details )

-18dBFS = 0dBu is often told, but neither is it wrong (if you use Presonus for example), nor really correct (if you use RME, Steinberg, MOTU, Tascam...)

But if you stay in the digital world, -18dBFS as channel level would theoretically give you -3dBFS if you add 32 channels. So -18 or -20 or -15 or something in this range is a healthy level and most plugins are prepared for levels in this range. This gives enough headroom by still reaching a good resolution.
(tbh. nad to irritate you further: I usually use to work with higher input levels)

-20dBFS is fine for the VU meters, as 18 would be fine too. Should I change it? (Which is very very easy, so don't worry)

Oh, btw. EBU calibrates to 0dB Studio Meters = +6dBu = -9dBFS...
Thanks for your reply, John.

You never annoy me, so don't worry about it. I see everything here as a valuable discussion.
I hope that also applies the other way around

But now to the topic:
Yes, I can absolutely agree with this execution.

BTW MOTU does, at least with my 3 devices +18dBu @ 0bBFS.
But yes, the RMEs here in the studio do +24dBu.
That's why I pointed out level scaling differences.

But basically, as you said, everything fluctuates around this level range.
So -20 is absolutely fine!

Cheers,
Zeno

Old 05-27-2023, 10:52 AM   #809
pitufodelbosque

Default Bus Comp2

Hi!

One question about Bus Comp 2

Attack/release time is measured in ms?
pitufodelbosque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 04:37 PM   #810
Tukan_Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitufodelbosque View Post
Hi!

One question about Bus Comp 2

Attack/release time is measured in ms?
Should be - how ever you want to measure this
It is in ms referring to the widely common ms-values on other devices.

Explaination: Measuring when it really goes from max to min and reverse would give you longer times. Usual measuring points measure -3dB points. Means: A -10dB gain reduction will not recover as fast as a -3dB gain reduction.
Old 05-28-2023, 12:13 AM   #811
pitufodelbosque

Quote:
Should be - how ever you want to measure this
It is in ms referring to the widely common ms-values on other devices.

Explaination: Measuring when it really goes from max to min and reverse would give you longer times. Usual measuring points measure -3dB points. Means: A -10dB gain reduction will not recover as fast as a -3dB gain reduction.
Thanks!
Old 05-28-2023, 02:20 PM   #812
mschnell

@Tukan
I am using the "Green Dynamic EQ"in several projects.

I several times got a nasty problem.
After copying and pasting the plugin from one track to another, or after saving the project and then opening it some (one or two) parameters (knobs) did not feature the value that had been set before but showed an extreme value.
in most case that happened to bandwidth or frequency that had been turned completely to the right end.

Environment: Windows, recent dev versions of Reaper's.

Do you have an idea what might be happening there ?

Thanks a lot !
-Michael
mschnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 04:32 PM   #813
Tukan_Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschnell View Post
@Tukan
I am using the "Green Dynamic EQ"in several projects.

I several times got a nasty problem.
After copying and pasting the plugin from one track to another, or after saving the project and then opening it some (one or two) parameters (knobs) did not feature the value that had been set before but showed an extreme value.
in most case that happened to bandwidth or frequency that had been turned completely to the right end.

Environment: Windows, recent dev versions of Reaper's.

Do you have an idea what might be happening there ?

Thanks a lot !
-Michael
Yes, that's a nasty bug. I have an idea, what can cause this: Parameters are not stored correctly and the 'wrong' settings are clipped to valid settings. I will have to fix this.
Old 05-28-2023, 11:19 PM   #814
mschnell

Thanks a lot for listening !
-Michael
Old 05-30-2023, 04:26 AM   #815
Tukan_Studios

I'm at some debugging and I have a question:
Can anyone confirm the error for SumChannel S2? (The plugin won't process audio and gives this errorcode)
'GR_mnmetersample'undefined:'<!>GR_VU_meter.GR_mnm etersample(MBC1_cL*db2ratio(-3.9));//3.7
Old 05-30-2023, 05:46 AM   #816
Zeno

Quote:
I'm at some debugging and I have a question:
Can anyone confirm the error for SumChannel S2? (The plugin won't process audio and gives this errorcode)
'GR_mnmetersample'undefined:'<!>GR_VU_meter.GR_mnm etersample(MBC1_cL*db2ratio(-3.9));//3.7
no, it's working fine here on win.

but if i might make a preference comment:
I would set the gate threshold to -60 by default. Was a bit confused for a moment that my audio started stuttering.
Old 05-30-2023, 06:06 AM   #817
Tukan_Studios

Quote:
no, it's working fine here on win.

but if i might make a preference comment:
I would set the gate threshold to -60 by default. Was a bit confused for a moment that my audio started stuttering.
Good idea! Will update the plugin today
Old 05-30-2023, 06:47 AM   #818
Tukan_Studios

Feature update and bugfixes:
https://youtu.be/pa_ptF19qXI
Old 05-30-2023, 10:50 PM   #819
mschnell

The Parameter change when copy and reload fixed !

Great!

Funny: the already installed Instance still shows version 0.92, while a new instance shows 0.96 (in a portable Reaper). I don't see another Tukan file, neither in "user" nor in the portable setup.
Old 06-04-2023, 11:12 AM   #820
Zeno

Hey Tukan

There is an issue with the mouse modifier logic: When the shift key is released before the mouse button is released, the parameter jumps to where it would have been if I had not pressed shift at all. If I hold down the mouse button and press and release the shift key several times, the parameter performs a tap dance. If I first click and drag and then press the shift key, the knob jumps back to the position where I started dragging and begins fine dragging from there. It affects all S2 plugins I've tested.

Old 06-04-2023, 11:44 AM   #821
Tukan_Studios

Quote:
Hey Tukan

There is an issue with the mouse modifier logic: When the shift key is released before the mouse button is released, the parameter jumps to where it would have been if I had not pressed shift at all. If I hold down the mouse button and press and release the shift key several times, the parameter performs a tap dance. If I first click and drag and then press the shift key, the knob jumps back to the position where I started dragging and begins fine dragging from there. It affects all S2 plugins I've tested.

I knew that, but now you say it, I have an idea how to fix this
Old 06-04-2023, 11:56 PM   #822
mschnell

Quote:
The Parameter change when copy and reload fixed ?
Funny: the already installed Instance still shows version 0.92, while a new instance shows 0.96 (in a portable Reaper). I don't see another Tukan file, neither in "user" nor in the portable setup.

@Tukan:
Hmmm I still get those problems when I load a project that I saved with the older Version of Green Dynamic EQ (which I used a lot)

With any of the projects, it is a specific dial that is affected. But different between the projects.

Funny that the menu still reports the old version No 0.92, while the code with the old version is not in the PC (AFAI can see), and when placing a new instance it shows the new version No 0.96.

When I do ctr-click twice on the Green's FX enable checkbox to re-load it, it does not (necessarily)change the affected parameter in an affected instance, but still shows 0.92.

Any help / hint ?
-Michael

Last edited by mschnell; 06-05-2023 at 05:04 AM.
Old 06-05-2023, 08:19 AM   #823
WarrenG

Tukan

I always enjoyed your plugins thou its been a bit since I used any of them. But I recently needed a Buss Comp and noticed that all your plugin graphics are messed up, no knobs missing, meters ,no backgrounds etc. Some are only showing the needle of the meter and nothing else.

I tried to reinstall via reapack and also tried a manual reinstall. I do remember them working fine in the past, so I am at a loss as to their current state. Is there another requirement of an API or something I'm missing?
All files and subfolders are in the following directory path.
C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Roaming\REAPER\Effects\Tuka n

Please help if you can

Thanks
Warren

Last edited by WarrenG; 06-05-2023 at 04:03 PM.
WarrenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 02:37 PM   #824
Gaetano

Hello John,

first of all, your plugins are AMAZING! I use them all the time, thank you for your excellent work!
I use the Tukan compressor 2 on drums and more for every project, because it sounds good but especially because allows to see the GR db in numbers when embedded. This feature makes my work flow much easier, working with the threshold inserted in the parameter fx slot, and no need to open the plugin every time to check the GR. This is the only compressor I know that when embedded shows the GR db (numbers) and it really make sense VS looking at just an indicator that doesn’t tell you how many db GR your are getting. It defeats the purpose of embedding the compressor if not getting details info that we can use.

Is it possible to have the GR db (numbers) of the other Tukan compressors and Limiters showing like the Tukan compressor 2 when emebedded? Maybe add this feature to choose from the option menu?

Thanks in advance!

Gaetano
Old 06-05-2023, 05:07 PM   #825
Tukan_Studios

Quote:
@Tukan:
Hmmm I still get those problems when I load a project that I saved with the older Version of Green Dynamic EQ (which I used a lot)

With any of the projects, it is a specific dial that is affected. But different between the projects.

Funny that the menu still reports the old version No 0.92, while the code with the old version is not in the PC (AFAI can see), and when placing a new instance it shows the new version No 0.96.

When I do ctr-click twice on the Green's FX enable checkbox to re-load it, it does not (necessarily)change the affected parameter in an affected instance, but still shows 0.92.

Any help / hint ?
-Michael
Hi Michael,

If it shows version 0.92, it is the old version. That explains the "old" behavior. I don't know yet, why you can have different versions in different instances. The new version should really replace the older one.

But: The new version can load "wrong" stored settings from older versions. But it will not store the settings you dial in wrongly again.
Old 06-05-2023, 05:11 PM   #826
Tukan_Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenG View Post
Tukan

I always enjoyed your plugins thou its been a bit since I used any of them. But I recently needed a Buss Comp and noticed that all your plugin graphics are messed up, no knobs missing, meters ,no backgrounds etc. Some are only showing the needle of the meter and nothing else.

I tried to reinstall via reapack and also tried a manual reinstall. I do remember them working fine in the past, so I am at a loss as to their current state. Is there another requirement of an API or something I'm missing?
All files and subfolders are in the following directory path.
C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Roaming\REAPER\Effects\Tuka n

Please help if you can

Thanks
Warren
Hi!

That seems like the file paths are messed up.
In the Tukan folder, there should be the plugins and some folders with the png-files and more. Especially the folder S2GFX is important for all the series 2 plugins. If this structure is messed up, the plugins won't find the correct files. If you just uninstall/remove all the Tukan-stuff and reinstall via reapack, it should work.
Old 06-05-2023, 05:16 PM   #827
Tukan_Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaetano View Post
Hello John,

first of all, your plugins are AMAZING! I use them all the time, thank you for your excellent work!
I use the Tukan compressor 2 on drums and more for every project, because it sounds good but especially because allows to see the GR db in numbers when embedded. This feature makes my work flow much easier, working with the threshold inserted in the parameter fx slot, and no need to open the plugin every time to check the GR. This is the only compressor I know that when embedded shows the GR db (numbers) and it really make sense VS looking at just an indicator that doesn’t tell you how many db GR your are getting. It defeats the purpose of embedding the compressor if not getting details info that we can use.

Is it possible to have the GR db (numbers) of the other Tukan compressors and Limiters showing like the Tukan compressor 2 when emebedded? Maybe add this feature to choose from the option menu?

Thanks in advance!

Gaetano
Hi!

Thank you!
Well, ...the way the plugins present themselves in the embedded mode is depending on the developer. I always try to make a meaningful and nice embedded mode.
For the La-2Kan, for example, I chose the VU-Meter. You have no controls there, but it represents the plugin -> So you can directly see which plugin you used here ... and so on.

I understand your workflow and why you ask, but I can't/won't go for just one need
Old 06-05-2023, 08:29 PM   #828
WarrenG

Quote:
Hi!

That seems like the file paths are messed up.
In the Tukan folder, there should be the plugins and some folders with the png-files and more. Especially the folder S2GFX is important for all the series 2 plugins. If this structure is messed up, the plugins won't find the correct files. If you just uninstall/remove all the Tukan-stuff and reinstall via reapack, it should work.
Thanks for your help
Again I removed and reinstalled via reapack then rebooted windows, got the same errors.
Attached is what the plug look like.
((Seems to be okay in a portable install on the same machine, just not in the full install))
Warren
Attached Images
File Type: gif PLUGS VIEW.gif (52.3 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by WarrenG; 06-05-2023 at 08:44 PM.
Old 06-05-2023, 11:26 PM   #829
mschnell

Quote:
If it shows version 0.92, it is the old version. That explains the "old" behavior. I don't know yet, why you can have different versions in different instances. The new version should really replace the older one.

But: The new version can load "wrong" stored settings from older versions. But it will not store the settings you dial in wrongly again.
This is exactly what I expected.

In one project I did a new instance below the old one (first showing 0.92, second showing 0.96) and copied the setting manually, then deactivated the old one. No load problems seen yet (while very often before).

I searched the complete disk for files with a name containing "Green Dynamic EQ" and found two: one in "Appdata"... (with the normal Reaper installation), and one in "REAPER" (with the portable installation that I use for the dev Version of Reaper's).
Both files are identical.
Weird !

-Michael
Old 06-06-2023, 07:43 AM   #830
Tukan_Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenG View Post
Thanks for your help
Again I removed and reinstalled via reapack then rebooted windows, got the same errors.
Attached is what the plug look like.
((Seems to be okay in a portable install on the same machine, just not in the full install))
Warren
Seems that the latest reaper update broke things in jsfx with images.
It should reduce memory usage, by just loading images once for several instances of a plugin.
These seems to be a bug in this feature, so the images are not loaded correctly.
- stay tuned, but I think, it is not about my plugins -
Old 06-06-2023, 08:23 AM   #831
WarrenG

Quote:
It should reduce memory usage, by just loading images once for several instances of a plugin.
These seems to be a bug in this feature, so the images are not loaded correctly.
Makes sense, why the portable version is still working.
Thanks I will try to b patient not an easy feAt for me.
Thanks Warren
Old 06-06-2023, 08:42 AM   #832
Gaetano

Quote:
Hi!

Thank you!
Well, ...the way the plugins present themselves in the embedded mode is depending on the developer. I always try to make a meaningful and nice embedded mode.
For the La-2Kan, for example, I chose the VU-Meter. You have no controls there, but it represents the plugin -> So you can directly see which plugin you used here ... and so on.

I understand your workflow and why you ask, but I can't/won't go for just one need
I understand you point of view, thanks anyway!
Old 06-06-2023, 11:01 AM   #833
WarrenG

Quote:
Hey Tukan
I Updated Reaper to v6.80 dev606
and its all working again. good call!

Thank you for all your help, your plugins are great!!!!

Warren
Old 06-09-2023, 11:01 AM   #834
mschnell

When trying to find out more about the version number issue, I saw that "green Dynamic EQ" takes a huge amount of dummy data in the Reaper project file. Is that intentionally ?

-Michael
Old 06-09-2023, 05:08 PM   #835
Tukan_Studios

Quote:
When trying to find out more about the version number issue, I saw that "green Dynamic EQ" takes a huge amount of dummy data in the Reaper project file. Is that intentionally ?

-Michael
Whatever this dummydata is
I'm not intentionally producing unneeded data there, no.
But: The Green EQ carries a lot of variables and states it has to save. Imagine it like this: There is an EQ with 5 filter bands, so 10 becuase we're stereo, 20 because we need side chain filters for the dynamics detection... and each of the five bands holds all the variables and states a regular compressor or expander would have to do. So at least we're saving 2 full featured EQs and 5 compressors here, plus additional information about further interaction, side chain etc etc.

That can produce a lot of data compared to a "regular" plugin.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:06 PM   #836
mschnell

Quote:
Whatever this dummydata is
I tweaked close to all parameters, but the block in the rpp file shows a huge count of "A"s that obviously don't hold any useful information. Only in the beginning and at the end there seems to be the place of the used parameters :

Code:
      <JS "Tukan/Green Dynamic EQ S2 (Tukan)" ""
        2 -5.12 29.91 40 0 0 36.456 32.647 0 0 50.81 32.647 0 0 65.298 32.647 2 5.6 71.122333 29.233 0 27.026 2 0 0 0 -20 5 10 50 0 1 -20 5 10 50 0 1 -20 5 10 50 0 1 -20 5 10 50 0 1 -20 5 10 50 -5.28 1 0 0 0 0 0 - - -
      >
      <JS_SER
        AACAPwAAgD8AAIA/AAAAAClcbz8AAIC/AAAAAArXo8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAzM7NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwEAAAAAA
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJhBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADQHEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA0BxG
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2kIAAIBBAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACAQAAAAEAAAMBA
        AAAAQQAAAEEAAABBAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmAHIQlKHJUPg5PlDyZW+RBU1FUUmL6BCmAHIQlKHJUPg5PlDyZW+RBU1FUUmL6BCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        AAAAAArXo8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAzM7NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACinYw/9wU1P/cFNT/3BTU/Z4kTP83MzD0AAAAA
        9wU1P/cFNT/3BTU/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAABAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACsC3I/mp83P0iBhj7sCpw9rMSYPVywfD+sC3I/
        mp83P0iBhj7sCpw9rMSYPVywfD/o52c/6OdnP+jnZz/o52c/nbxfPo79pz7VC9c+DhYNPxBIJz/JyEg+nbxfPo79pz7VC9c+DhYNPxBIJz/JyEg+l5aWPpeWlj6XlpY+
        l5aWPuO+Rj97r0E/oEMlP+H2BT9i6/k+JTk+P+O+Rj97r0E/oEMlP+H2BT9i6/k+JTk+P4WEBD6FhAQ+hYQEPoWEBD4=
      >
      FLOATPOS 0 0 0 0
      FXID {13ADFE88-DC68-4638-8B86-6EEE7C0DBCC1}
      WAK 0 0
    >
I suppose this is an effect of @serialize vs the parameters that are stored as invisible "sliders".

Last edited by mschnell; 06-09-2023 at 11:12 PM.
Old 06-21-2023, 09:22 AM   #837
pitufodelbosque

Default Clipper

Hi!

John, do you plan to make a clipper?

Regards
Old 06-24-2023, 08:07 AM   #838
pitufodelbosque

I have noticed that the Sumchannel S2 VUmeter on the MPC does not read the same value as the effect window VUmeter (it reads about 3dB higher).

Can anyone confirm this?
Old 06-25-2023, 05:38 AM   #839
Oldhanke

Hi!

Thanks again for your plugins, Tukan.

I'm diving into the Green Dynamic Eq. Is it possible with this plugin to do the Fabfilter Pro-MB trick of expanding the hi end of a snare track in order to get rid of hi-hat leakage? That is, tame the highs of the snare, but every time it hits, the highs expand to a regular level.

Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYIWlVXlThM

I've tried the internal sidechains of Green eq but doesn't seem to work. Or maybe I do not know how to set it up properly.

Thank you and excuse my english.
Oldhanke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 02:53 AM   #840
Oldhanke

Quote:
This is exactly what I expected.

In one project I did a new instance below the old one (first showing 0.92, second showing 0.96) and copied the setting manually, then deactivated the old one. No load problems seen yet (while very often before).

I searched the complete disk for files with a name containing "Green Dynamic EQ" and found two: one in "Appdata"... (with the normal Reaper installation), and one in "REAPER" (with the portable installation that I use for the dev Version of Reaper's).
Both files are identical.
Weird !

-Michael
Hi,

I've had the same problem. I just resolved it by deleting the file called "js-Tukan_Green Dynamic EQ S2 (Tukan)" that was living in my AppData/Roaming/REAPER folder.
Oldhanke is offline   Reply With Quote