Old 10-03-2023, 12:39 AM   #361
heda
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by User41 View Post
Wait a minute. With this, you can adjust faders and see how it will impact loudness over the entire track, real time?

Assuming the above is correct, what if you adjust an FX such as a compressor or a saturator?
only adjusting faders, it moves the graph by the same amount of dB as the fader, which is a good approximation only.
heda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 12:46 AM   #362
heda

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Raym View Post
It's crazy to think than about 6 years after, the idea if having multitracks /channel loudness chart over time has been seen anywhere else (apart Heda Mixer)

I didn't find any VST, DAW or APP capable of this. Not sure if Inmiss something ?

Anyway, this is such a good idea and so much useful. Crazy. !

I was thinking that in VST format (like Youlean) it could take advantage if very fast processing (and mostly : continuous), even GPU acceleration for drawing. Would be interesting !

Looking for Heda Mixer though, few bugs to fox but it derms it has now all which was nice in Loudness Graph
and it is crazy that only a few people know about HeDa Mixer... it is a secret. hahaha just kidding
I don't know any other DAW that has it, but there has to be some. I mean it is not a strange concept to have and I find it useful.
I tried using reaimgui to accelerate of with gpu but failed at drawing the triangles for the filled graph
heda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 01:33 AM   #363
X-Raym

I keep promoting it when I can, I linked to it on ReaLinks:

For Heda Mixer, the Graph wasn't as evolved as in Loudness Graph (it's main priority was the mixer part), I'm not sure when Heda's Mixer went to the level of Loudness Graph but it seems now it can definitely replace the old script, being more efficient on every level.

For ReaImGui, I invite you to come on Discord ReaScript, cfillion do a top class support for any reaimgui related question, solving complex issues in minutes. The chat format, the code emebedding with syntax highlight etc allows fast conversation which is handy for dev.

See you on Mixer thread :P
X-Raym is offline   Reply With Quote