Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Q&A, Tips, Tricks and Howto

Old 08-11-2018, 02:25 PM   #1
MemeRunner
Human being with feelings

Default How to keep track location indicator from disappearing upon pause

When I'm playing back a track and hit pause, the location indicator line disappears and only the original location is visible.

I feel I may have set something in Mouse Modifiers or Preferences that changed this.

Is it possible to have the location indicator pause at the current location when hitting spacebar during track playback? I'm looking in chapter 7 in the manual, but not finding anything.

Also, is there a way to reset all Mouse Modifiers to their default settings? I've messed around with these and are getting odd results.

thx
doug
Old 08-11-2018, 04:33 PM   #2
ashcat_lt

I thought there was a preference or something somewhere, but can't seem to find it. Pause does the opposite, if that helps.
ashcat_lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 05:55 PM   #3
domzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemeRunner View Post
When I'm playing back a track and hit pause, the location indicator line disappears and only the original location is visible.

I feel I may have set something in Mouse Modifiers or Preferences that changed this.

Is it possible to have the location indicator pause at the current location when hitting spacebar during track playback? I'm looking in chapter 7 in the manual, but not finding anything.
i could be misunderstanding, but it sounds like your spacebar is set to play/stop, which is the default behaviour. Does it say "paused" in the transport bar, or "stopped"?
Anyway, play/pause is the return key, by default, i think, and also ctrl + spacebar. You should be able to swap them round in the action list if you need to.
domzy is online now   Reply With Quote