Old 08-22-2011, 08:54 AM   #1
soundprizm
Human being with feelings

Default Toolbar Screenset

Why is Reaper not putting my toolbar placements into the screenset memory? I have one screenset setup one way with the toolbars and then try to setup another screenset with the toolbars set up differently; but it doesn't want to "remember" the way I have 'em. Is Reaper just not able to do this, or is it a bug?
soundprizm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:01 PM   #2
Guido

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundprizm View Post
Why is Reaper not putting my toolbar placements into the screenset memory? I have one screenset setup one way with the toolbars and then try to setup another screenset with the toolbars set up differently; but it doesn't want to "remember" the way I have 'em. Is Reaper just not able to do this, or is it a bug?
Working fine for me here....sry. Are u saving the screensets?

Guido
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:05 PM   #3
soundprizm

Thanks for the reply Guido! I'm definately saving the screensets. The correct toolbars are being saved, it's just that Reaper feels like resizing my other screenset's toolbars when I save a different screenset with different toolbar lengths.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:12 PM   #4
Guido

Quote:
Thanks for the reply Guido! I'm definately saving the screensets. The correct toolbars are being saved, it's just that Reaper feels like resizing my other screenset's toolbars when I save a different screenset with different toolbar lengths.
Hi,

When u put it that way,,I have had times where i had to "futz" around w it to get the toolbar sizes to be correct..changeing and then resizing and re saving i think^^ Are these floating toolbars? Or docked?

Guido
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #5
soundprizm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Hi,

When u put it that way,,I have had times where i had to "futz" around w it to get the toolbar sizes to be correct..changeing and then resizing and re saving i think^^ Are these floating toolbars? Or docked?

Guido
Yeah man, I go back and forth, back and forth, saving, re-saving; it just won't save the toolbar sizes/lengths. All the checkboxes are checked as well, except for the last one: last focus. To answer your question, the toolbars are docked at the top as in my posts of the RADO thread. Maybe it could be someting with RADO?
Old 08-23-2011, 12:21 AM   #6
nickmoritz

Quote:
Yeah man, I go back and forth, back and forth, saving, re-saving; it just won't save the toolbar sizes/lengths. All the checkboxes are checked as well, except for the last one: last focus. To answer your question, the toolbars are docked at the top as in my posts of the RADO thread. Maybe it could be someting with RADO?
On the default theme the same thing! This is not a theme problem...
Old 08-23-2011, 06:28 AM   #7
soundprizm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmoritz View Post
On the default theme the same thing! This is not a theme problem...
Sorry Nick! Didn't mean to throw RADO under the bus!

I guess it's safe to assume that Reaper doesn't save the toolbar sizes/lengths included with saving screensets. I thought 4.02 might fix this problem, but no go. Is there a way to make this problem known to them? It's quite annoying... Maybe do a FR, or would this be more of a bug?
Old 01-11-2019, 11:39 AM   #8
Pinknoise

Has this been solved ? Resizing/closing toolbars for all different screenset should be fix IMO if it is not, I don't know how to do it.
Pinknoise is offline   Reply With Quote