Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Compatibility

Old 04-14-2022, 08:50 AM   #1
DaleD
Human being with feelings

Default Buffering/not playing after Monterry Update?

So I just updated to Monterey on a 2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 MacBook Pro. Up until now, I had no issues what so ever like this. After I record a track, and go to play it back to with the effects plug in's on, it shows me a quick "buffering" sign and then it doesn't play. It does that for about a minute or so and then it seems to work okay.

Does anyone know if I need to change some kind of setting or update something? The plug ins are all izotope ozone and neutron plug ins just for breath/noise/ and gate. Then ozone 9 on the master to render to the correct lufs.

Interface is the Apollo twin x.

Dale
DaleD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 05:35 PM   #2
dasherma

According to the Neutron product page, it doesn't look like Neutron is officially supported under Monterey. Can you try removing it and see if the problem goes away?
dasherma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 07:05 PM   #3
DaleD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasherma View Post
According to the Neutron product page, it doesn't look like Neutron is officially supported under Monterey. Can you try removing it and see if the problem goes away?
Nope, that didnt work. But its kind of like it only does it on the first session of the day. After that first one, it works smooth. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be patient on the first one for the day.
DaleD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 05:29 PM   #4
dasherma

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleD View Post
Nope, that didnt work. But its kind of like it only does it on the first session of the day. After that first one, it works smooth. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be patient on the first one for the day.
Sorry that wasn't helpful. It's really odd (at least to me) that it only happens on the first session. Best of luck with that.
dasherma is offline   Reply With Quote