Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > Recording Technologies and Techniques

Old 04-03-2021, 07:57 AM   #1
TomBow
Human being with feelings

Default IL FRUSTRATO de la Native Instruments, DrumMicA

Oh my freegin' G-Jumpin' jehosephat, snarg-barglin, AAUGGGGGGHHHH!
Shweew. Got that temp-out of my system. He' go. Noob. Yep, already established that. Earlier on in my Reaper journey, I bungled my way through getting free VST's. I figured, put 'em on a hard drive, then later decided, heck, I'll just move 'em to my C:. So I does it. LSS, I dumped some stuff including Native Instruments, including DrumMicA. Current: have a little more knowledge about handling said-stuff so I downloaded all of Sennheiser's free stuff. Everything shows up in my account but D-M'a shows in need of repair, relocated or WtF. Can't get it to happen, NI keeps looking for my E-drive which has none of the files. I re-DL DrumMic-A and install but NI still shows "No Workee". Anybody can help a brother out with this (disclaimer: use of the word "brother" is reference to a Male-hooman Bean, ie: ME)
Thanks oh smart MF's!
TomBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 01:25 AM   #2
ivansc

Hello - could you translate your post into English for us old farts, please ?

Seriously, Drummic`A used to be free but a little while back they rescinded the "free" part, which may be why you are now having problems.

Have you tried reinstalling it via Native Access? All my third party libraries show up in it although you DO have to have the full download in order to install them.
Let us know if it isn`t that & we can possible find out what`s going on, with your help.
Old 04-05-2021, 05:24 AM   #3
solger

Just to clarify: Is using the Relocate or Repair functions in Native Access not working? More info here: https://support.native-instruments.c...-Native-Access

And, if you haven't already, also double-check the install paths in the preferences of Native Access: https://support.native-instruments.c...-Native-Access

Last edited by solger; 04-05-2021 at 05:33 AM.
solger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 10:46 AM   #4
Giovanni_B

Not sure it it's related to your problem, but DrumMicA is not free anymore.
Giovanni_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 08:56 PM   #5
TomBow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni_B View Post
Not sure it it's related to your problem, but DrumMicA is not free anymore.
Perhaps that's the problem, also, please excuse my use of vivacious vernacular which may be confusing.....
Basically, I have all free native instruments stuff loaded but only Drum'mic'a comes up as "Repair" in native Instruments. When I go to Repair and try to select the location where the library SHOULD be, it comes up with an "invalid path" message. I have tried to find a way to delete D'm'a completely and start from scratch but, to no avail. It appears that during my frenetic moving of files from my external E: hard drive to my C: drive, the library files for D'm'a have disappeared. I do not know how to resolve. I plan on purchasing Komplete 13 so perhaps I should just give up on trying to fix D'M'A and use the percussion/drum tools that come with Komp13? What suggestions do you have? Thank you for your help and comments. Most Valuable and I appreciate!
TomBow is offline   Reply With Quote