Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > MIDI Hardware, Control Surfaces, and OSC

Old 02-14-2021, 07:07 AM   #1641
Tiggerdyret
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss View Post
When you say, you can reproduce it 100%, could you please give the exact steps to do so?
1) ...
2) ...
Sure.

1. Start new project with no moss driver active.

2. Insert track and add Maschine VSTi plugin on the new track.

3. Make a any change in the Maschine plugin window with or without the project playing. (for this I'm just clicking the midi editor to add notes on the first track, but it is the same with all changes whether from the plugin or with the hardware). This has been 100% consistent for me.

4. Check if undo is registered, which it is for me ast this point. (I check by going to file > Edit to see if undo is greyed out or showing my last action)

5. Install driven by moss by adding in the control/OSC/web panel. This is the same whether the mk3 i turned on or not. For this example it is turned off, which means Moss is only detecting my launchpad x. It is also the same whether or not I hit configure or not. For this test I simply added it by clicking add and not configuring through the menu that pops-up.

6. I go to the Maschine plugin and make a change again. (for this I'm just clicking the midi editor to add notes on the first track)

7. Now that the driver is installed no undo function is registered when the project is not playing back. (I check by going to file > Edit to see if undo is greyed out or showing my last action). This has been 100% consistent on my system.

8. I hit play and make a change in the Maschine plugin again. (for this I'm just clicking the midi editor to add notes on the first track)

9. Now the undo is registered as the project is playing.(I check by going to file > Edit to see if undo is greyed out or showing my last action). Again 100% consistent for me.

10. I hit stop so that the project is no longer playing

11. Now the undo is not registered anymore and all the undo states saved when playing back the project are removed so the undo line is greyed out. (I check by going to file > Edit to see if undo is greyed out or showing my last action). Also consistent

12. If I remove the Moss driver from Control/OSC/web menu by selecting DBM and clicking remove.

13. Make change with or without the project playing.

14. All undo function registers again with complete consistency.
Tiggerdyret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 03:03 AM   #1642
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerdyret View Post
Sure.

1. Start new project with no moss driver active.

2. Insert track and add Maschine VSTi plugin on the new track.

3. ...
Thanks for the clarification. I can reproduce the issue and also could narrow it down to the method which retrieves the track state to get the lock state of the track. Since this method is quite time consuming I only execute it when playback is stopped. That's why you see this behaviour.
Not sure what to do about, will try to get some info if this is somehow expected behaviour (which I do not think since this method should only read) or if this is a bug in Reaper.
moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 09:36 AM   #1643
Tiggerdyret

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification. I can reproduce the issue and also could narrow it down to the method which retrieves the track state to get the lock state of the track. Since this method is quite time consuming I only execute it when playback is stopped. That's why you see this behaviour.
Not sure what to do about, will try to get some info if this is somehow expected behaviour (which I do not think since this method should only read) or if this is a bug in Reaper.
Glad I could help and that the bug was consistent. Thanks for looking into it. It's would definitely be nice to have both Maschine and Moss running at the same time
Old 02-19-2021, 10:06 AM   #1644
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerdyret View Post
Glad I could help and that the bug was consistent. Thanks for looking into it. It's would definitely be nice to have both Maschine and Moss running at the same time
I did some more digging and the issue seems to be that when you retrieve the track state it also includes all states of the plugins on the track, which I guess has the side effect that the Maschine plugin "thinks" that its' state got stored and clears its' Undo list.
The issue is discussed here:
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=248660

Sadly, there is currently no workaround, let's hope for a change.
Old 02-19-2021, 02:14 PM   #1645
dbonejones

Default Push 2 user mappings

Hello, I haven't found an answer to this yet so I thought I'd ask.
I love the standard mappings for Push 2 in Reaper but I'm wondering if it's possible to map the 64 buttons MYSELF to different actions and color code them?

Thank you so much for you hard work on this. 💕
Old 02-20-2021, 01:02 AM   #1646
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbonejones View Post
Hello, I haven't found an answer to this yet so I thought I'd ask.
I love the standard mappings for Push 2 in Reaper but I'm wondering if it's possible to map the 64 buttons MYSELF to different actions and color code them?

Thank you so much for you hard work on this. 💕
Sorry, no.
Old 02-21-2021, 12:54 AM   #1647
Tiggerdyret

Quote:
I did some more digging and the issue seems to be that when you retrieve the track state it also includes all states of the plugins on the track, which I guess has the side effect that the Maschine plugin "thinks" that its' state got stored and clears its' Undo list.
The issue is discussed here:
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=248660

Sadly, there is currently no workaround, let's hope for a change.
Well at least you found the culprit
Old 02-21-2021, 01:46 PM   #1648
moss

DrivenByMoss 4 Reaper 11.6.0 is online!

Get it from http://mossgrabers.de
  • New: Supports now Macos on ARM!
  • All devices
    • Fixed: Removed dependency on SWS for doublicating clip content and deactivating track.
  • APC40mkI/mkII
    • New: The selected clip in the session is now glowing white (mkII) or blinking yellow (mkI).
  • Fire
    • New: The selected clip in the session is now blinking white (if not played back or recording).
  • Generic Flexi
    • Fixed: Resolution for relative knobs was limited to 128 steps.
  • Launchkey Mk3
    • New: Fader button is glowing if the track is selected.
    • New: Fader buttons are turned off if track does not exist.
  • MCU
    • New: If Select Channel on Fader Touch is set to Off, touching the master fader is ignored as well.
  • Push
    • New: Adding a track has now a menu which allows to add favorite devices. These favorites can be configured in the settings.
    • New: The selected clip in the session is now glowing white (if not played back or recording).

Enjoy!
Old 02-24-2021, 01:49 PM   #1649
MCJ

Quote:
DrivenByMoss 4 Reaper 11.6.0 is online!
[*]MCU[list][*]New: If Select Channel on Fader Touch is set to Off, touching the master fader is ignored as well.

Enjoy!
Thank you for the update! Working as expected now in this regard. It also got rid of the "please select a track" (or something along similar lines) messages that were popping up before.
MCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 01:51 AM   #1650
moss

DrivenByMoss 4 Reaper 11.6.1 is online!

• All devices
    • New: Added AU ARM devices to browser.
    • Fixed: AU devices were missing from location browser column.
  • APC40/mkII
    • New: Select Session mode again when already in Session mode to dis-/activate birds-eye view, which allows to quickly navigate the session grid.
    • Fixed: MkI: All clips did blink not only the selected one.
    • Fixed: Cursor up/down was mixed up in the simulator.
  • APCmini
    • Fixed: Selecting a mode did still send the pad up event to the new mode and e.g. started a clip in session mode.
    • Fixed: Selected mode was not always displayed correctly.
    • Fixed: Play/Stop did not work.
  • Launchpad
    • Fixed: Drum 64 mode: Selected pads in the right bottom corner were lit in the left upper corner.
  • Push
    • New: Added device types to favorite selection.
    • New: Added AU ARM devices to favorite selection.
    • Fixed: AU plugins were missing from favorite selection.
    • Fixed: Drum 64 mode: Selected pads in the right bottom corner were lit in the left upper corner.
    • Fixed: Clip parameters could not be slowly changed with Shift.

Enjoy!
Old 03-03-2021, 08:40 PM   #1651
gxray

Hey Jurgen,

Today I was trying out DrivenByMoss on the original Launchpad Pro for the first time.

In the "Scale" note/piano mode, I got into a state when playing MIDI with a synth open that I am not able to find again.

It was very very useful.

It was 4 colored pads (I believe they were purple) on the bottom row which I could tap that set modwheel to a discrete value, and then to the left of them, I think orange and a green pads, which were pitchbend and something else?

Am I crazy, or does a state similar to this exist?

If so, I would be grateful if you could tell me how to open it -- I couldn't seem to find it in the Github doc repo README, and I even grepped the source for "mod" and "bend" =(

Thank you!

Old 03-04-2021, 01:23 AM   #1652
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxray View Post
Hey Jurgen,

Today I was trying out DrivenByMoss on the original Launchpad Pro for the first time.

In the "Scale" note/piano mode, I got into a state when playing MIDI with a synth open that I am not able to find again.

It was very very useful.

It was 4 colored pads (I believe they were purple) on the bottom row which I could tap that set modwheel to a discrete value, and then to the left of them, I think orange and a green pads, which were pitchbend and something else?

Am I crazy, or does a state similar to this exist?

If so, I would be grateful if you could tell me how to open it -- I couldn't seem to find it in the Github doc repo README, and I even grepped the source for "mod" and "bend" =(
Yes, the diagram ist not updated but it is in the text:
  • The 4th scene button (green) in the play mode activates additional controls in the first pad row. First pad toggles sustain. Second and third pad are pitch down/up and the following pads switch to different intensities of the modulation wheel. You can slide these modulation wheel pads to imitate a modulation wheel.
  • The 5th scene button (amber) in the play mode activates the chords mode. This mode allows to play a chord by pressing a single pad. The base note is taken from the current scale and increases from left to right. The rows from bottom to top contain the following chords: Triads, Dyads (Powerchords), Suspended second (Sus2), Suspended fourth (Sus4), Add sixth (6), Major seventh chord (maj7), Add ninth (9), Add eleventh (11). The same octave, scale and base note settings apply as with the play mode.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:21 AM   #1653
gxray

Quote:
Yes, the diagram ist not updated but it is in the text:
  • The 4th scene button (green) in the play mode activates additional controls in the first pad row. First pad toggles sustain. Second and third pad are pitch down/up and the following pads switch to different intensities of the modulation wheel. You can slide these modulation wheel pads to imitate a modulation wheel.
  • The 5th scene button (amber) in the play mode activates the chords mode. This mode allows to play a chord by pressing a single pad. The base note is taken from the current scale and increases from left to right. The rows from bottom to top contain the following chords: Triads, Dyads (Powerchords), Suspended second (Sus2), Suspended fourth (Sus4), Add sixth (6), Major seventh chord (maj7), Add ninth (9), Add eleventh (11). The same octave, scale and base note settings apply as with the play mode.
Thank you! Seems I should have grep'ed the docs for "mod" instead of source haha.
Appreciate you, mate =)
Old 03-06-2021, 12:08 PM   #1654
galgogergo

hi all,

Thank you for your plugin, I managed to get it work with my Korg Nanokontrol 2.
I have a quiestion however. When I jump banks, it selects different channels (always the first in the bank of eight), which is nice, since it indicates where to look for the currently controlled channels.
I want to ask: is there a method to make the track view jump (or scroll) to the channel which is currently selected? (only when I press the banks up/down button, it should scroll the tracklist to the selected first channel in the bank being used. So I wouldn't have to scroll with the mouse, I could use the bank up/down button to navigate.)

Thanks if anyone could help!
all the best,
Gergely
galgogergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 04:02 AM   #1655
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by galgogergo View Post
hi all,

Thank you for your plugin, I managed to get it work with my Korg Nanokontrol 2.
I have a quiestion however. When I jump banks, it selects different channels (always the first in the bank of eight), which is nice, since it indicates where to look for the currently controlled channels.
I want to ask: is there a method to make the track view jump (or scroll) to the channel which is currently selected? (only when I press the banks up/down button, it should scroll the tracklist to the selected first channel in the bank being used. So I wouldn't have to scroll with the mouse, I could use the bank up/down button to navigate.)

Thanks if anyone could help!
all the best,
Gergely
Not sure if I fully understood your question.
I guess you are using the Generic Flexi?
Which functions did you map?
You expect it to auto-scroll (or not?)?
Old 03-11-2021, 05:30 AM   #1656
flipotto

Default Push 2 foot switches to trigger custom actions?

Is there a way we can assign the footswitches to trigger custom actions?
I use a stop delete record custom action and would love to be able to map the push2 and apc40 footswitches to trigger a custom action(s), please.
Thank you!
flipotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 01:47 AM   #1657
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipotto View Post
Is there a way we can assign the footswitches to trigger custom actions?
I use a stop delete record custom action and would love to be able to map the push2 and apc40 footswitches to trigger a custom action(s), please.
Thank you!
You can configure the 2nd footswitch on the Push 2. Look for "Footwswitch 2" in the settings.
Old 03-12-2021, 05:37 AM   #1658
Skijumptoes

Hey Moss,

What's the chance of changing the parameter display on the Komplete S Mk2 controllers so that they show parameter names? ..rather than the current:
VSTI:
Plugin
Name
(Page x)

It would be great if the first line was the plugin name (limited to 8 chars so it didn't linewrap), and then the remaining 3 lines were free for the plugin parameter name to appear within.

i.e. from:-
VSTI:
ReaSynth
(Cockos)
Page 1

To:-
ReaSynth
Attack

Secondly, on the remote preferences screen the log is continually showing the following: "Unhandled Track Parameter: vu" - Not sure if that's an issue or not but thought i'd mention it.

Thirdly, any idea why Komplete Kontrol plugin won't sync to the controller when i move through the tracks? It seems to stay locked on the one Komplete Kontrol instance even if i move to to a different track.

Thanks!
Skijumptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 09:15 AM   #1659
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skijumptoes View Post
What's the chance of changing the parameter display on the Komplete S Mk2 controllers so that they show parameter names? ..rather than the current:
VSTI:
Plugin
Name
(Page x)

It would be great if the first line was the plugin name (limited to 8 chars so it didn't linewrap), and then the remaining 3 lines were free for the plugin parameter name to appear within.

i.e. from:-
VSTI:
ReaSynth
(Cockos)
Page 1

To:-
ReaSynth
Attack
I see, that is not intended. Will look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skijumptoes View Post
Secondly, on the remote preferences screen the log is continually showing the following: "Unhandled Track Parameter: vu" - Not sure if that's an issue or not but thought i'd mention it.

Thirdly, any idea why Komplete Kontrol plugin won't sync to the controller when i move through the tracks? It seems to stay locked on the one Komplete Kontrol instance even if i move to to a different track.
Make sure you deleted the old version and did not copy the new files over the old ones.
Old 03-12-2021, 09:59 AM   #1660
Skijumptoes

Quote:
Make sure you deleted the old version and did not copy the new files over the old ones.
I tried that, but it still does not update the plugin mode if i move between Komplete Kontrol instances. It just stays focused on the same instance.

I downloaded ReaKontrol and that worked fine, so i don't think it's anything with my setup.
Skijumptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 11:47 AM   #1661
flipotto

Quote:
You can configure the 2nd footswitch on the Push 2. Look for "Footwswitch 2" in the settings.
I found that, however, the options in the dropdown do not have trigger a custom action. Am I missing something, it called something else? I want to trigger a custom action for stop - delete - record (Kenny G) from push footswitch. I don't know what the entry "new button" in the footswitch2 drop down, means.
flipotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 01:29 AM   #1662
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipotto View Post
I found that, however, the options in the dropdown do not have trigger a custom action. Am I missing something, it called something else? I want to trigger a custom action for stop - delete - record (Kenny G) from push footswitch. I don't know what the entry "new button" in the footswitch2 drop down, means.
No, actions cannot be assigned. "new button" means the function that is executed when you press "New" on the Push, which creates a MIDI clip and you can overdub in it.
Old 03-15-2021, 11:12 AM   #1663
grandfougue

helle at time i have proble the program make reaper crash i have réinstall but i have a problem it give me the messae

drivenbymoss: ERROR: Could not call updateModel.java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "de.mossgrabers.reaper.MainApp.getFormattedDocumen tSettings()" because "de.mossgrabers.reaper.Controller.app" is null

Can you help please
grandfougue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 01:23 PM   #1664
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfougue View Post
helle at time i have proble the program make reaper crash i have réinstall but i have a problem it give me the messae

drivenbymoss: ERROR: Could not call updateModel.java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "de.mossgrabers.reaper.MainApp.getFormattedDocumen tSettings()" because "de.mossgrabers.reaper.Controller.app" is null

Can you help please
Make sure you have removed the previous version before copying a new one.
Make sure the folder structure is intact.
Check the installation notes in the manual.
Old 03-16-2021, 08:46 AM   #1665
grandfougue

Now it dont crash but java problem in conf
drivenbymoss: ERROR: Could not call startup.java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\vigip\Desktop\NIKREAPER\UserPlugins\java-runtime\bin\javaaccessbridge.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

Can you hel me please ?
Old 03-16-2021, 09:22 AM   #1666
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfougue View Post
Now it dont crash but java problem in conf
drivenbymoss: ERROR: Could not call startup.java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\vigip\Desktop\NIKREAPER\UserPlugins\java-runtime\bin\javaaccessbridge.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

Can you hel me please ?
Do you have a screen reader installed? See the manual how to fix this.
Old 03-16-2021, 07:19 PM   #1667
grandfougue

Nvda with plugin for ocr you think is a problem
Old 03-22-2021, 04:35 AM   #1668
leescratchy

Looks awesome, thanks!

I would like to use APC MINI with ChordGun script(every chord comes with a REAPER action) and only have APC MINI's LED enabled for pads on compatible chords, would that be possible please?
leescratchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 05:48 AM   #1669
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by leescratchy View Post
Looks awesome, thanks!

I would like to use APC MINI with ChordGun script(every chord comes with a REAPER action) and only have APC MINI's LED enabled for pads on compatible chords, would that be possible please?
I do not know that script but if it reacts on MIDI notes it should work.
Old 03-22-2021, 06:16 AM   #1670
leescratchy

Figures thanks but I would like APC MINI pads LED's to only be lit up for compatible chords, is that possible please? How? I will assign every APC MINI pad to every ChordGun pad ACTION, that's the somewhat easy part
leescratchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 01:13 PM   #1671
moss

DrivenByMoss 4 Reaper 11.7.0 is out!

• Requires Reaper 6.12+
  • Documentation
    • Clarified installation of the extensions which need to be added manually (Flexi, Auto Color, ...)
  • Fire
    • New: Added VU meters to the channel and mixer mode.
    • New: In Mixer mode press Alt+Bank button to switch to a new display mode, which shows the volume, pan and sends of 16 tracks depending on the touched knob. Especially, helpful in the performance mix view. If playback is active and no knob is touched it shows the VU meter activity of all 16 tracks.
  • Generic Flexi
    • New: Added support for 14-bit CC values.
    • Fixed: 0x80 as Note off was missing
    • Fixed: Feedback was not send for notes (only CC and pitchbend).
  • Komplete Kontrol Mk2
    • Fixed: Shorten device and page names in parameter mode to prevent too long text.
  • Launchpad
    • New: The loop area in the drum sequencer was shortened by 4 pads. These 4 pads can now be used in combination with the play area. From left to right they provide the following functions: select a drum pad without playing the sound, mute the drum pad, solo the drum pad, open the browser for the drum pad. With Reaper only selection is functional.
  • MCU
    • New: Hold arrow left/right and turn the jog wheel to zoom in/out
    • New: Hold arrow up/down and turn the jog wheel to change the track height
  • OSC
    • New: Added /track/{1-8}/duplicate to duplicate a track.
    • New: Added /track/{1-8}/clip/{1-8}/duplicate to duplicate the clip.
    • New: Added /device/duplicate to duplicate the device.
    • New: Added /scene/{1-8}/remove to remove/delete the scene.
    • New: Added /track/{1-8}/clip/{1-8}/create {beats} creates a new clip, activates overdub and starts it.
    • New: Added /clip/create {beats} creates a new clip, activates overdub and starts it.
  • Push
    • New: Push 2: VUs of muted tracks are drawn in the mute-color.

Enjoy!
Old 03-29-2021, 06:24 AM   #1672
frano

Default Akai APC40 mk1 user params

Hi,

Are you able to replace Send C button with User mode from Apc40 mk2? Sends are less useful compared to a very well implemented user mode. And basically we still have 2 other sends
frano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 07:06 AM   #1673
moss

Akai Fire new features tutorial:
https://youtu.be/19tGDW6elVk

Generic Flexi new features tutorial:
https://youtu.be/Fv3vhTJzhHM

Launchpad new features tutorial:
https://youtu.be/xKGC-8TjuRw

Push new features tutorial:
https://youtu.be/fKGX6hS5svU
Old 03-29-2021, 07:37 AM   #1674
Regisfofo

Thanks for that update !
Regisfofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 06:14 AM   #1675
moss

I just released a little bug fix update 11.7.1:
  • Launchpad
    • Fixed: Play button in shift view did not work.
  • Komplete Kontrol MkI
    • Fixed: Linux: Added USB access rights to rules file and added installation instructions to the manual.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Seems this introduced some new bugs in the Shift view, so now 11.7.2 is online.

Last edited by moss; 03-30-2021 at 10:49 AM.
Old 04-02-2021, 09:23 AM   #1676
GeGr

Default Great Work! ... & one question about Komplete Kontrol S25

First of all thank you for your great work!

I am using DrivenByMoss4Reaper Version 11.7.2 with my Komplete Kontrol S25 in Reaper 6.26, and it is working really fine with most NI Virtual Instruments.

The only thing not working as expected, is the behaviour of the two physical knobs on the left side, the Volume and Pan knob, as well in Track mode as also in Volume mode: they "tremble" around, "jumping" first near the expected value, but instantly switch back to its former value ..
But in Device/Parameter Mode these two physical knobs work flawless!

I tried changing the Knob Sensitivity (Default & Slow), which changed it a little bit in that way, that with +Settings it is easier possible to trigger a change, while with setting them to "normal", the Volume and Pan only "tremble around" ...

What could I try to get it fixed?

All the best
GeGr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 04:01 AM   #1677
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeGr View Post
First of all thank you for your great work!

I am using DrivenByMoss4Reaper Version 11.7.2 with my Komplete Kontrol S25 in Reaper 6.26, and it is working really fine with most NI Virtual Instruments.

The only thing not working as expected, is the behaviour of the two physical knobs on the left side, the Volume and Pan knob, as well in Track mode as also in Volume mode: they "tremble" around, "jumping" first near the expected value, but instantly switch back to its former value ..
But in Device/Parameter Mode these two physical knobs work flawless!

I tried changing the Knob Sensitivity (Default & Slow), which changed it a little bit in that way, that with +Settings it is easier possible to trigger a change, while with setting them to "normal", the Volume and Pan only "tremble around" ...

What could I try to get it fixed?

All the best
What is your operating system?
Old 04-03-2021, 05:45 AM   #1678
GeGr

Default Big Sur 11.2.3

Quote:
What is your operating system?
Hello, I am on macOS Big Sur 11.2.3 right now.
GeGr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 12:39 AM   #1679
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeGr View Post
Hello, I am on macOS Big Sur 11.2.3 right now.
Hmm, I am also on latest Big Sur but works fine for me.
Old 04-08-2021, 05:45 AM   #1680
drummerboy

Default UF8 controlling my SSL Sigma

Hi!

I just have to report this here:
I'm running my SSL Sigma via MCU and can control it with the 8 Faders on the UF8 Control Surface.
This thing isn't even supposed to be supported! Works like a charm with Mackie MCU profile.

I tried different methods of controlling the Sigma - directly via MIDI (didnt' work), directly from the UF8 Midi-Ports (worked only one way - plugin didn't control the surface, but the surface controlled the plugin) and lastly via DrivenByMoss.

Your extension really saved the day for me!

There is only one oddity: FX Control of the Sigma Delta Plugin only works in AU. VST and VST3 don't work - I am awaiting response from SSL on that one.

Thanks for your fantastic work!
Frank

BTW: Is there a possibility to have the UF8 stay on a particular track?
I would like to keep it on the track which has the Sigma Control plugin, if possible.

Last edited by drummerboy; 04-08-2021 at 05:47 AM. Reason: forgot something
drummerboy is offline   Reply With Quote