Old 02-26-2018, 03:33 PM   #81
hopi
Human being with feelings

PITA here.. [I mean me ]

So Heda... I was just messing around with the theme png's for this and have made vol slider 2 the same a 1 but with a nice red color...
and seeing how nice that can be, it makes me wonder what it would take for you to allow a few more sliders... so we could make and use some diff colors much in the same way we can have diff color sliders in some reaper themes.

I'm thinking how good it would be to have the basic main slider colors, like gray [default for 1] red, blue, green, yellow, and maybe a couple more.

Would that be a major coding issue for you or fairly easy?

It is pretty easy for me to make the PSD file to create these and the various colored png files.

https://imgur.com/a/EomGI

Last edited by hopi; 02-26-2018 at 03:44 PM.
hopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 05:04 AM   #82
heda

Thanks @hopi
I created 1, 2 and 3 instances as an example. Maybe I should only include instance 1, because now there is that Save as new instance function you mention that adds the action and everything.

Yes, I will add support for more faders. I think I'll make it that it reads the png files from a specific folder and then adds all those faders or sliders and get the names from the file name. instead of Fader 1, Fader 2, etc...

Pan control like in the Track Inspector is to be added first.
heda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 10:04 AM   #83
hopi

Hi Heda... thanks and a couple of more thoughts:

First... I totally agree about not needing the VIP 1, 2, 3 anymore since we can spawn new named instances into the action list so easily. That is a brilliant idea!!!!

OK, ...Someone posted about wanting a meter bridge for 30 tracks to use while recording an orchestra... and I pointed him to you and your mixer... and that got me into testing the mixer in more ways and I learned a lot...

So some thoughts about what I noticed:

Having the png's for faders in the 'theme' folder as you currently do is just fine with me... as it lets me edit them in photoshop in the normal way of working with a reaper theme... In so doing I realized the importance of your #2 fader for exactly such things as a 'meter bridge'... very good thinking on your part there! Because if you have many tracks and make they very narrow [say 10 px] then that fader really works nicely.

I still would like to have many colored faders possible... maybe by color name or at least by a number.

OK now what happens with very narrow tracks is we of course lose the other buttons at the top... M, S, FX and I/O... which is OK for just a basic meter bridge... but I thought it might be great to have those setting still available via a setting in the menu for each track... so when we can't get at them onscreen we could still get at them in the menu... right?

OK so then I noticed that for what he wanted which is a very compact mixer of many tracks [like on a laptop screen] he also wanted a Main Output track... hmmm.... so in my mock up I made a 'fake Master' as the first track at the left, made it wider and gave it a colored fader and routed all other tracks into it.... of course turned off their Master Parent send so they all go through the fake Master....

This is certainly workable for his needs but could have problems for more complex projects with lots of routings... So it would be more ideal to be able to actually have the real Master in your mixers... possible???

Also I thought it would be a really good option to have a persistent peak and\or clip indicator so one could quickly see if a given track had a problem.

I know... 'get the pan done first... LoL'...

I am so extremely impressed with your Mixer I can hardly contain myself.
OMG, the number of tracks one can organize on even a small screen is just amazing!

This lua takes reaper to a whole new level of useability.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:22 PM   #84
metal_priest

hello, I'm the one with 30tracks and an orchestra LOL

I'm really curious to test your mixer heda, so i made the donation but i seems i can't install anything "VIP" from your script manager. Your mixer looks perfect for my needs and I can wait to test it!
I have also a licecap recording to show you what happen, let me know where i can bother you to fix this without messing a topic...thanks!
metal_priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 01:24 AM   #85
Zargon the Destroyer

I found that if I had a password with anything but letters, it wouldn't work when I attempted install.

Try changing your password to something simple with just letters.

like: lovezargon

Zargon the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 01:43 AM   #86
metal_priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zargon the Destroyer View Post
I found that if I had a password with anything but letters, it wouldn't work when I attempted install.

Try changing your password to something simple with just letters.

like: lovezargon

omg, how do you know that my password is lovezargon69?
let me try without the magic number

EDIT: thank you Zargon, now it works
goodbye social relationships, i'm going to dig into this for the next week
Old 02-28-2018, 07:54 AM   #87
hopi

fyi my vip password IS all numbers and works fine
Old 02-28-2018, 08:17 AM   #88
Zargon the Destroyer

Maybe combination doesn't work?
Zargon the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:27 AM   #89
heda

it doesn't matter numbers, or letters,... I think the problem is that after paypal donation, the first time the account is created, it may not update the VIP password in the database correctly for the download authorization. But it is fixed by just manually editing your profile with the password again. Many users are not having this problem because they edit the profile, for example to just include the name or avatar in the list of VIP members. And at the same time they fix the password problem without knowing there was a problem. So .. yes.. it's all my fault. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm not an expert web developer.

I have created a Support page explaining this https://reaper.hector-corcin.com/support

I'm fixing some things in HeDaMixer today, and adding theme support.
Old 02-28-2018, 08:46 AM   #90
metal_priest

don't worry Heda, it was just because i was really too much curious to dig into this mixer...and I can say it's awesome and finally i can have a separate meterbridge (and much more!)

next step is understand how i can make that window to be created automatically...I mean, as I understand till now, each time I create a new project this mixer starts from scratch, right? but i can import a configuration setup to reload what I like, right?
Good, if it could be automatic so I could just make a button on the toolbar called "meter" to lunch that window already done...well, it will be amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopi
Also I thought it would be a really good option to have a persistent peak and\or clip indicator so one could quickly see if a given track had a problem.
this would be very usefull

edit: screenshot is not taken on my "work on the field" laptop, but on the bigger studio monitor, but you got the idea

Last edited by metal_priest; 02-28-2018 at 09:06 AM.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:17 AM   #91
heda

@metal_priest
normally.. each project has different tracks.
Once you lock the tracks.. It will be saved in the project, and next time you open the project they must appear already there in HeDaMixer.

The Save configuration and Load configurations, are not used now to save the selected "locked" tracks... Maybe I can include them and have an option to toggle load them when loading configuration on/off. This would only work if all projects are the same, with the same project template and same tracks... So I don't know if it would be useful.

Another solution can be Track Inspector track tags. It can automatically assign tags to tracks based on the folder they are in, or in the track name. Then it would be easy to select all tracks that you need for the meter bridge the first time.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:40 AM   #92
heda

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopi View Post
I am so extremely impressed with your Mixer I can hardly contain myself.
OMG, the number of tracks one can organize on even a small screen is just amazing!

This lua takes reaper to a whole new level of useability.
Thanks for the encouragement.
I did read all your post.. I forgot to reply..
I am a bit worried that users may be using HeDaMixer for displaying many tracks. My first idea was to have it as a secondary mixer, to display only some needed tracks.. mainly for BUS tracks for example.. or folders... Not to have all the tracks in the project.

Thanks for the suggestions... I'm releasing today an update that will support custom faders/colors
Old 03-01-2018, 06:32 AM   #93
Gianfini

Quote:
Originally Posted by heda View Post
I am a bit worried that users may be using HeDaMixer for displaying many tracks. My first idea was to have it as a secondary mixer, to display only some needed tracks.. mainly for BUS tracks for example.. or folders... Not to have all the tracks in the project.

Thanks for the suggestions... I'm releasing today an update that will support custom faders/colors
Hi, when I use it with only one track, I canno't make the window be thin enough to contain only the one track. It always keeps some spare space around.

My need: would it be possible to have one single track stripe floating and locked to the track it was selected when opening?

thanks
Gianfini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 06:53 AM   #94
heda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianfini View Post
Hi, when I use it with only one track, I canno't make the window be thin enough to contain only the one track. It always keeps some spare space around.

My need: would it be possible to have one single track stripe floating and locked to the track it was selected when opening?

thanks
I don't have this problem.. can you show me a screen capture?
floating:

here docked. another example kind of a track inspector
Old 03-01-2018, 08:18 AM   #95
metal_priest

Quote:
@metal_priest
normally.. each project has different tracks.
Once you lock the tracks.. It will be saved in the project, and next time you open the project they must appear already there in HeDaMixer.

The Save configuration and Load configurations, are not used now to save the selected "locked" tracks... Maybe I can include them and have an option to toggle load them when loading configuration on/off. This would only work if all projects are the same, with the same project template and same tracks... So I don't know if it would be useful.

Another solution can be Track Inspector track tags. It can automatically assign tags to tracks based on the folder they are in, or in the track name. Then it would be easy to select all tracks that you need for the meter bridge the first time.
i managed making a project template with N number of tracks and a instance on the mixer in only "meter mode" loaded mapped to a button action to open it.
it's faster delete a bunch of tracks i will not use than set the meterbridge all the time...

I'm really happy thank you Heda
Old 03-01-2018, 12:07 PM   #96
hopi

Quote:

Oh great... I'll watch for the new faders version, don't see it yet...
I don't know why you would worry about users having lots of tracks in it...

At least in my testing so far it seems to work great for doing that, and it still allows for either or both the MCP as track inspector to the left of the TCP and your VIP Track inspector docked to the right of TCP...

I have big monitors so maybe what I can set up is not for others with less screen room, but to me... it is just super kewl that I can have many tracks in various instances of your mixer... either as meter bridges or as just mixers with all the controls showing....

This lua, IMHO is revolutionary and evolutionary to reaper...!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2018, 06:13 AM   #97
heda

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_priest View Post
I'm really happy thank you Heda
I'm happy you are happy

Quote:
Oh great... I'll watch for the new faders version, don't see it yet...
I don't know why you would worry about users having lots of tracks in it...

At least in my testing so far it seems to work great for doing that, and it still allows for either or both the MCP as track inspector to the left of the TCP and your VIP Track inspector docked to the right of TCP...

I have big monitors so maybe what I can set up is not for others with less screen room, but to me... it is just super kewl that I can have many tracks in various instances of your mixer... either as meter bridges or as just mixers with all the controls showing....

This lua, IMHO is revolutionary and evolutionary to reaper...!!!!!!!!!
Yes sorry.. I detected a bug right before releasing the update so I decided to wait for tomorrow... I'll fix it later and publish the update

Thanks for the encouragement. Yes I guess that with big monitors it must look amazing! I only have a small monitor now.

I said about having many tracks, because it can consume more CPU the more tracks you add. But maybe in a 2018 computer works fast. If it works fine I won't worry. The code can still be optimized.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:27 AM   #98
hopi

Quote:
...because it can consume more CPU the more tracks you add.
hmmm... well that is a good point and one that I have not truly tested and that could be important since more tracks already would likely mean more CPU being used even before your mixer comes into the equation...

so just a quick test... 50 tracks all just empty tracks in the mixer

total cpu without mixer = 0.1%
with mixer open, it idle = 7.0% but then with Play = bouncing from 5.5 to 7.8%

so yeah that could be a significant CPU hit IF a project was already eating a lot....

However with 30 tracks that goes down to about half those values...
Old 03-02-2018, 01:58 PM   #99
Gianfini

Quote:
I don't have this problem.. can you show me a screen capture?
floating:
Ok now it works, my fault.

But it's not useful for what I need... could I have a HeDaMixer version that works like this
- if one track is selected it starts automatically sized to fit one track
- if more than one track is selected it starts automatically resized to fit them all
- it always STARTS LOCKED but it locked on the track(s) that where selected when it was started (now if locked it starts locked on the previouly locked track even if starting from a different selection)

This would be super useful for my workflow... I need freezing one or a small set of tracks while scrolling to another side of the project without too many clicks

hope I've been clear

g
Old 03-03-2018, 08:33 PM   #100
hopi

Giafini.... you could try this:

open one empty VIP mixer, say VIP 1

rt clk and choose create new instance [or save new instance... whatever it is called]

Give that a name you want to see on the Mixer window title.
in your request maybe a name like ONE TRACK would be good

then do that again, with a new name, say, MANY TRACKS [or whatever]

Ok now open ONE TRACK, load the track by selecting it and lock it and size the window as you want... even place it onscreen where you want and close it...

OK do the same for MANY TRACKS.

If they are locked... and you close them and run them again from inside the actions on the same project, they should pop open as you left them..
Old 03-04-2018, 10:40 AM   #101
Gianfini

Quote:
Giafini.... you could try this:

open one empty VIP mixer, say VIP 1

rt clk and choose create new instance [or save new instance... whatever it is called]

Give that a name you want to see on the Mixer window title.
in your request maybe a name like ONE TRACK would be good

then do that again, with a new name, say, MANY TRACKS [or whatever]

Ok now open ONE TRACK, load the track by selecting it and lock it and size the window as you want... even place it onscreen where you want and close it...

OK do the same for MANY TRACKS.

If they are locked... and you close them and run them again from inside the actions on the same project, they should pop open as you left them..
Well my friend... my project has 182 tracks and I would like to use one keystroke only to summon the mixer and keep it stick to the selected tracks (at summoning time). Thanks anyway, not a big deal!

g
Old 03-04-2018, 12:38 PM   #102
heda

@Gianfini. I can do an option to auto lock selected tracks on start. But also, what Hopi says I think it is a good idea. You can setup the tracks you want as you want, and the size of the window, position and everything, Lock the tracks you need and then Save it as a new instance. Then in actions in REAPER assign that new instance to a new shortcut. That shortcut will always open the tracks you need. Each project will remember different locked tracks for each different instance.
What I'm considering to add also is some shortcuts with the HeDamixer window active.. for example numbers from 1 to 9, to load/save locked tracks sets. Maybe that would also help.
Anything can be done.

@all.. sorry I couldn't finish the update for the weekend. I've fixed some other things too. I'm working on it. it required more time than I thought and I'm struggling with the fact that somebody decided to put only 24 hours per day
Old 03-04-2018, 02:07 PM   #103
hopi

put a donation link for us to be able to send you more hours per day... LoL

Thanks for all you do Heda...
that idea to call up various mixers from inside a given one could be sweet.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:17 PM   #104
hopi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianfini View Post
Well my friend... my project has 182 tracks and I would like to use one keystroke only to summon the mixer and keep it stick to the selected tracks (at summoning time). Thanks anyway, not a big deal!

g
I don't see the problem... it's only a matter of selecting all 182 tracks, open in the mixer... then setting the width and fader and color for meter, etc as desired. Then locking the tracks, then save as new instance named like
ALL TRACKS

give it a hot key of put the action on a toolbar and save your project... done

Now I don't know how big your monitor is, but you can get the track width very small in the mixer and use the fader 2, so the only issue is gonna be being able to see trak names in the mixer... but you will see their colors
Old 03-05-2018, 10:49 AM   #105
heda

Default v1.0pre4 (2018-03-05)

* v1.0pre4 (2018-03-05)
+ Change fader image per track. Menu searches pngs in the faders folder. Included some example faders with default fader in different colors.
# Change default fader type for all tracks, now uses new function that searches pngs in the faders folder too.
# fix: locked tracks issue after switching from another project tab.
# fix: correctly load theme from settings folder if found. If not, use default theme.
# removed instances 2 and 3 examples. Use Save as new instance function to make new instances.
# fix: track selection change if dragging fader and releasing mouse button outside the current dragged fader.

Update.. Keep the backup when asked ,when updating, in case I messed up something... But I've tested in a new installation and it works.

This update fixes some bugs, and also adds custom fader image, per track. The list of faders are read from the faders folder.

How to add custom fader images:
Move or copy the "Default_5.0" folder inside the Default themes, into the "HeDaMixer VIP settings". Then if you want to add a color, or a different fader, just create the png file and copy it to that faders folder that is inside the Default5.0 folder. It will appear in the list of faders next time you start HeDaMixer. The png should be the same dimensions as the ones included. If you need a smaller fader, use transparency in the png. This may be improved if needed.
To change the default fader image for all tracks, it is in the Show submenu as before. But now it also reads all faders in the folder. There was only Fader 1 and Fader 2 examples before. Fader 2 is now Small Fader.png. You can rename the files as you want.

Quote:
put a donation link for us to be able to send you more hours per day... LoL

Thanks for all you do Heda...
that idea to call up various mixers from inside a given one could be sweet.
heheh...Thanks. You can donate as many times as you want with the same link to create VIP account. It's like adding a second license. You may appear more than once in the list of VIP members on the frontpage. However, I don't think that can increase the 24 hours per day

Last edited by heda; 03-05-2018 at 12:06 PM.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:18 PM   #106
hopi

fan-freakin'-tastic!

well I was talking about donating more hours per day... so like your days could have 28 hours in them... hahaha

but I'll donate some more cash anyway, cuz this is going so good!
Old 03-05-2018, 12:43 PM   #107
hopi

wow... It is looking SOOOOOO beautiful

ok now it brings up yet more questions or thoughts:

I assume the pan thingy is still on the drawing board...

OK... do you think it could ever be possible, when we have something 30 tracks locked... that we could
1- add a new track to the extreme left or right without having to unlock and redo the whole thing? Reason for asking is imagining a change of thinking where we'd want to create one or more 'fake masters' so that we can have them visible in a given lua mixer?

2- might it ever be possible to change the order of tracks in the mixer by some manner of dragging? or will that always have to be done in the TCP\MCP?

3- some thought about the png's for the mute, solo FX and IO so that when or IF the width of the tracks is quite small there could still be some button indication for those}
maybe something like very small pngs that just say m, s, f, i ... or whatever would do it?

4 a way from inside a mixer to unselect all tracks?

Mind you sir, I am in no way complaining... I am constantly blown away by the elegance of this lua!

EDIT:

one prob... meter from other track...
crash with this:
?:-1: attempt to compare number with string
...also question about picking the track for doing that... is the number asked for the number that shows
in the TCP or the number that shows in the lua mixer???

Last edited by hopi; 03-05-2018 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:42 AM   #108
Gianfini

Quote:
I don't see the problem... it's only a matter of selecting all 182 tracks, open in the mixer... then setting the width and fader and color for meter, etc as desired. Then locking the tracks, then save as new instance named like
ALL TRACKS

give it a hot key of put the action on a toolbar and save your project... done

Now I don't know how big your monitor is, but you can get the track width very small in the mixer and use the fader 2, so the only issue is gonna be being able to see trak names in the mixer... but you will see their colors
when I hit a defined keystroke I want only the currently selected track(s) to be in the Heda mixer that appears: one track if one is selected, two if two are selected, etc..
And I don't want them to change in the mixer with track selection changes as far as the Heda mixer is open.

As soon as I close the Heda Mixer and make a different selection, upon calling the mixer again the new selection should appear, not the previously locked one. One track if one was selected, multiple if multiple were selected, etc. Still natively locked to the new selection.

Basically what I need is to create a temporary replica of existing selection at a keystroke...

Anyway don't bother no problem, not a super important thing anyway, I can live without it

g

Last edited by Gianfini; 03-06-2018 at 12:59 AM.
Old 03-06-2018, 05:32 AM   #109
heda

Gianfini. I have a better solution for you using Track Inspector tags, but I still need to do the shortcut actions assignments for each tag opening HeDaMixer. Then it will be a good solution for what you need I think.
Old 03-06-2018, 05:38 AM   #110
heda

Quote:
wow... It is looking SOOOOOO beautiful

ok now it brings up yet more questions or thoughts:

I assume the pan thingy is still on the drawing board...

OK... do you think it could ever be possible, when we have something 30 tracks locked... that we could
1- add a new track to the extreme left or right without having to unlock and redo the whole thing? Reason for asking is imagining a change of thinking where we'd want to create one or more 'fake masters' so that we can have them visible in a given lua mixer?

2- might it ever be possible to change the order of tracks in the mixer by some manner of dragging? or will that always have to be done in the TCP\MCP?

3- some thought about the png's for the mute, solo FX and IO so that when or IF the width of the tracks is quite small there could still be some button indication for those}
maybe something like very small pngs that just say m, s, f, i ... or whatever would do it?

4 a way from inside a mixer to unselect all tracks?

Mind you sir, I am in no way complaining... I am constantly blown away by the elegance of this lua!

EDIT:

one prob... meter from other track...
crash with this:
?:-1: attempt to compare number with string
...also question about picking the track for doing that... is the number asked for the number that shows
in the TCP or the number that shows in the lua mixer???

thanks hopi.. fixing.
the number should be the same number, both in TCP and HeDaMixer. Isn't it?

4) unselect all tracks is already an action in REAPER. I have the key "Esc" assigned to a custom action to unselect all items and all tracks.

3) good idea

2) it is possible to change the order. but not yet.

1) Adding a track: unlocking selects all tracks that are in HeDaMixer, so you only have to unlock, then CTRL+select another track to add it to selection and then lock again. I hope that helps.
Old 03-06-2018, 11:18 AM   #111
hopi

Quote:
the number should be the same number, both in TCP and HeDaMixer. Isn't it?
yes it is... but then I had other numbers as well for the trk names...
which brings up a further question or two...

can I make the numbers font in mixer larger? it is hard to see on hi rez monitor...

I'll test the meter from other trk when that fix is out... have to be away most of today so maybe this evening

Thanks much
Old 03-06-2018, 08:28 PM   #112
hopi

Heda... so you have some limit set to the number fader png files that can be in the FADERS list???

I am making and trying to test quite a few and seem to have hit a wall ... I have about 10 in the folder whose names do not show up in the list...

EDIT: OK never mind... I found the issue... the ".png" apparently MUST be lower case... .PNG does not work....

EDIT 2: a niggle bug, maybe... try it.... have a mixer open, even just on track... add a newly made png fader file to the Faders folder
... oh like Fader test.png maybe make it a diff color so you can tell

It will show up in the list now but when you try to use it nothing shows up... UNTIL you close and restart the lua... then it will be there

Last edited by hopi; 03-06-2018 at 08:44 PM.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:19 PM   #113
heda

@hopi
I've received an email response trying to reply you to the email you put in the contact form... with ERROR.. so I guess my reply didn't arrive to you.
I was just saying that it would be cool if you share the faders and template in the stash

still working on the panning... it is looking nice I think. I hope to release it this week.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:02 AM   #114
heda

I've received many donations in the past week. I don't know why. Maybe HeDaScripts were featured somewhere? I would like to know. This has helped me to finish the panning for HeDaMixer
Thank you!

teaser preview of how the panning development is going.. a few small bugs to fix and is ready to test.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:48 AM   #115
X-Raym

Is that surround panner right in the mixer ?
The community will be on fire haha :P

Note that mrlimib is developping a new surround VST to overcome some limitations of ReaSurround. It has gained a lot of attention these days.
https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=105
X-Raym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 02:30 PM   #116
heda

yes... it seems surround panners right there to me

the problem is, again... I don't see any API function to retrieve the ReaSurround number of input channels, and speakers setup (5.1, 7.1 etc)

I have some limited support for ReaSurround now, but you cna always click on them and the reasurround window will float for more control.

Since surround is done by plugins, more plugins support could be added in the future.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:37 PM   #117
Robert Randolph

Quote:
I've received many donations in the past week. I don't know why. Maybe HeDaScripts were featured somewhere? I would like to know. This has helped me to finish the panning for HeDaMixer
Thank you!

teaser preview of how the panning development is going.. a few small bugs to fix and is ready to test.
Have you considered optionally having the waveform view being post-pan?

I'm not sure how feasible this is, but it'd be great to see the stereo waveform and have it be affected by the pan.

Same goes for volume, optionally having the waveform display being post-fader.
Robert Randolph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:35 PM   #118
heda

Robert:
The meters reflect the pre-fader or post-fader, depending on the REAPER preference in "Appareance / Track Control panels / VU Meters / Track meters display pre-fader levels."
If it is unchecked, meters and waveform will display post-fader and post-pan. Which I think it is the default.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:28 PM   #119
Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Raym View Post
Is that surround panner right in the mixer ?
The community will be on fire haha :P
Indeed! It looks pretty amazing.

Does this panner go beyond 5.1?
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 12:04 AM   #120
hopi

I guess the version with the pan controls is not yet in the Heda Manager?

I just checked and don't find an update...

Thanks for the OK on the faders I'll put them in the stash but not until I see the newest version in case I need to change something

as to the donations... I don't the reason but I for one have tried to make some noise about your mixer in the other areas of the forum...