Old 05-28-2020, 03:01 PM   #1
MikeMcK
Human being with feelings

Default Has crossfading changed in 6.11?

Sometime recently, I stopped seeing automatically created cross-fades when I paste into audio. I have auto-crossfade enabled (see pic), I think the settings are right in my Preferences (at least I don't think I changed anything recently)

What I did before this was copy a measure from the track (using 'Copy selected area of items') & paste it elsewhere. I'm 90% sure that used to automatically create a crossfade.

Also, I tried to do View -> Crossfade Editor but that doesn' appear on my View menu.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NoXFade.jpg (63.9 KB, 98 views)
MikeMcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 07:18 AM   #2
xpander
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMcK View Post
What I did before this was copy a measure from the track (using 'Copy selected area of items') & paste it elsewhere. I'm 90% sure that used to automatically create a crossfade.
If you have Trim content behind media items when editing selected in Options, you won't get crossfades even when you have auto-crossfade enabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMcK View Post
Also, I tried to do View -> Crossfade Editor but that doesn' appear on my View menu.
Crossfade Editor is not in the View menu, but you can launch it from the Actions. You can edit the View menu if you want it there. You can also launch it by double clicking over an existing crossfade, where any of the fade related cursors show up.
xpander is offline   Reply With Quote