Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 04-24-2021, 08:37 PM   #1
Utor
Human being with feelings

Default Reaper 6 default theme icon set (179 icons)

Hi everybody!

As one of the great virtues of Reaper is its customization capacity, I decided to create more icons for the default Reaper 6 theme for the commands I found most important, or that I use more often. The set contains 179 icons for each of the three resolutions, which makes around 540 PNG. This took me countless hours of work over the last ten months, but it feels quite good to find the buttons quickly instead of wasting time searching for the text buttons.

I started by making the 180x60px icons for the highest screen resolution (from the "200" folder), and adapted them to 135x45px (from the "150" folder) and 90x30px resolutions (from the "toolbar_icons" folder, which also contains the "200" and "150" folders). Many of the resized icons have been reworked to look sharper or less blurry.

A few original icons have been recreated or adapted, either in color or shape. Some have alternative approaches.

The blue, mustard and rose red colored icons were created to use on buttons that open new toolbars.

Instructions (PC):
Extract the files to the "C:\Users\'username'\AppData\Roaming\REAPER\Data\t oolbar_icons" folder, including the folders "150" and "200", and use them in your customized toolbars.

I hope you enjoy.

PREVIEW LINK:
https://www.mediafire.com/view/udxgl...eview.jpg/file

DONATION LINK:
Attached Files
File Type: rar Reaper_6_default_theme_Icon_set_(toolbar_icons).rar (905.1 KB, 282 views)

Last edited by Utor; 05-25-2021 at 12:37 PM.
Utor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 04:35 AM   #2
lerian

Looking good, thanks!
lerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 10:56 AM   #3
Jaap aap

Thank you very much
Jaap aap is offline   Reply With Quote