Old 10-07-2020, 03:47 PM   #1
peugeot
Human being with feelings

Default M Audio Oxygen 61 Midi mapping

Hello,
Can anyone help me mapping Reaper transport buttons to my MarkIV Oxygen. I can programme the buttons on my keyboard in Reaper but when I save the settings as a Preset number on my Oxygen, the settings cannot be retrieved once the keyboard is turned off and then started again.
Has anyone been successful in saving the settings?
Thank you
Glynn
peugeot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 11:41 AM   #2
AgentZed

Are you trying to save the settings (mappings) on the keyboard or in Reaper?
I have nothing but frustrations using the settings ON the m-audio in fact I'm about to post a question driving me nuts.

If you use the Action menu you can 'teach' assign any knob/slider and save that setting in reaper but I've had zero luck saving ANYTHING on the Oxygens.

AgentZed
AgentZed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 03:11 AM   #3
jsulik

Default midi mapping on oxygen 61 pro keyboard

hey if you have the oxygen pro in preferences goto midi devives select oxygen pro on the midi input right click and enable it then enable control signals
these settings allow midi signal to be sent from the midi keyboard to the computer

next goto OSC settings and enable midiIN3 this setting will allow the midi keyboards play stop record and loop buttons to work on the face of your midi keyboard

now you have to enable your keyboard built in settings so first hold the daw select button make sure its on reaper

then hold the preset select button and scroll over to a user preset
this will unlock the faders and knobs for cc midi assignment

if you arent on a user preset then the faders and knobs will be preconfigured and locked from user reconfiguration

the last thing i did to be able to map any of my oxygen 61 pro's controls to virtual daw parameters such as track volume and pan etc.. to do this I used the REALEARN plugin.
just download and install realearn into your plugins
follow these instructions this tutorial will help but you need to skip to timestampm 4:29 for the realearn tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrYrAxnB19I

you can find other youtube tutorials that show you how to do what i just described but you will have to do the basic search to find oxygen 61 pro and how to get connected and setup
however some of the info in this post I figured out on my own and could not find else where
good luck
jsulik is offline   Reply With Quote