Old 05-14-2015, 08:06 AM   #1
pablomoon
Human being with feelings

Default Reasamplomatic5000 MPC type control

Hi,
I'm reasonably new to reaper, but I'm getting along quite well with reasamplomatic5000. The one thing I can't figure out how to do, however, is engage global note offs. I'm looking for a control that allows me to select a specific note or range of notes to turn off when a certain note is played i.e. have a sample on note 40, and have that sample send a note off signal to notes 41-47. Any help would be much appreciated - or if anyone knows of any free sampling software that can achieve this that would be good too.
Cheers
pablomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 01:09 PM   #2
fladd

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablomoon View Post
Hi,
I'm reasonably new to reaper, but I'm getting along quite well with reasamplomatic5000. The one thing I can't figure out how to do, however, is engage global note offs. I'm looking for a control that allows me to select a specific note or range of notes to turn off when a certain note is played i.e. have a sample on note 40, and have that sample send a note off signal to notes 41-47. Any help would be much appreciated - or if anyone knows of any free sampling software that can achieve this that would be good too.
Cheers
I wrote a JS plugin for this: https://github.com/fladd/jsfx/blob/m...idi_mute_group
Old 05-14-2015, 02:44 PM   #3
pablomoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fladd View Post
Hi Fladd,
Got your plugin installed fine, but the UI is confusing me a bit - would you mind talking me through it?
Cheers
Old 05-14-2015, 02:56 PM   #4
pablomoon

Hi Fladd,
don't worry, just found your original thread on it and it's working fantastically