Old 06-01-2020, 06:01 AM   #1
sjoerdbanga
Human being with feelings

Default Nektar Impact LX25+ - Controls not working

Hi,
After closing Reaper and the LX25, the controls don't work anymore when I start everything again. Keys and mod wheels work, but controls and pods and page button don't work anymore.

After a complete re-install of the Nektar software everything works again. But getting tired of re-installing the Nektar software each time when I want to use it with Reaper.

Any of you have the same problems?

Cheers,

Sjoerd
sjoerdbanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 07:39 AM   #2
sjoerdbanga

Default Follow up

Ok,
Found out that I have to forget all Nektar MIDI Devices in Reaper. Then stop/start Reaper. Reaper will then see the devices again and they work after I configure them.
sjoerdbanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 04:19 AM   #3
GLD

Default Another Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjoerdbanga View Post
Ok,
Found out that I have to forget all Nektar MIDI Devices in Reaper. Then stop/start Reaper. Reaper will then see the devices again and they work after I configure them.
Dear Sjoerdbanga,

Good to know, I just got this controller and it seems to work pretty well so far.

One thing I did notice, and wondered if you had experienced the same, is that when you move a pot to control a volume fader in the mixer, if the midi value gets to 91 on the controller, the volume momentarily jumps to 0dB.

Every other value works fine i.e. 90 and 92 etc. but just 91 seems to read as a 127 in Reaper.

Have you seen this issue?

Many thanks,

G

Update:

I just got a response from Nektar who said:

"This will happen if you are not using the default Volume Fader Range or shape. You will find this setting in Preferences>Appearance>Track Control Panels. Shape should be set to default and range should be set to +12."

Changed it and it works but thanks anyway!

Last edited by GLD; 06-03-2020 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Update
GLD is offline   Reply With Quote