Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2020, 02:37 AM   #1
Kitarraman
Human being with feelings

Unhappy TouchOSC and ReaperOSC: what the duck?

Hi folks, I spent the whole day yesterday trying to set a Custom Layout on TouchOSC in order to control the Control Changes on my Virtual Instruments.
After I finished working on my Layout, I uploaded it on my device via TouchOSC Editor and it wasn't working, it was sending MIDI signals to Reaper but with no effect on the virtual instrument. So I dig deeper into the Hexler documentation and, for what concerns TouchOSC integration with Reaper, they send you to the ReaperOSC page for documentation. Well, after reading the documentation in Default.ReaperOSC I have no idea on how should I code my custom layout.
Anyone of you guys here managed to get their custom layouts working? Can you help a fella out? I tried reading the code on LogicTouch.ReaperOSC but couldn't make much of it, there's almost no tutorial on YT on how to use a custom layout on Reaper and, at this point, I'm wondering if I should've gone with Jon Tidey's ReaperWRB instead.
I expected TouchOSC to work with Reaper right out of the box but I was apparently wrong 😕
I'll leave attached my custom layout, just in case
Attached Files
File Type: rar Virtual Instruments Control.rar (992 Bytes, 13 views)
Kitarraman is offline   Reply With Quote