Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 10-18-2019, 07:41 PM   #1
InTheRed
Human being with feelings

Default Korg M1 le and Effect configuration is preserved.

Hey Reaper Community - The problem I'm having was posted a few years ago, but there was no answer posted. I'm using a Korg M1 le with Reaper and I have successfully recorded a track so I know everything MIDI and plug-in works.

The issue is that I want to record a another keyboard track with a different keyboard sound and when I add a track, etc., click on 'FX', then'Add', then select the Korg M1 le from VSTi I get the error "The following plug-in could not be loaded" ... ("effect configuration is preserved.)" This seems like it should be so easy to do but I have no idea why I'm getting this error. Could the reason be that Reaper has the plug-in locked or in use on the track I already recorded?

I have NOT moved or deleted the plug-in and that's what all the posts I have read on this forum seem to be about. However this is not my issue. Yes, I have done a rescan and clear cache, but everything works except when I want to use this plug-in on another track.

Has anybody else had this issue and, if so, found a solution?
Bueller?
Bueller?

Thanks
InTheRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:13 PM   #2
zeekat

I found this old forum post:

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=263242

Quote:
Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:51 pm
And you can load only one instance of M1 Le at the same time, while M1 Full has no limitation.
Old 10-19-2019, 04:57 AM   #3
Coachz

If you can load only one instance then freeze the track and that will remove the current instance so you can load another one
Coachz is offline   Reply With Quote