Old 11-03-2018, 02:35 PM   #1
Double Bass
Human being with feelings

Default EZ Drummer 2 plugin

Using ez drummer 2 as a plugin for my drum track how do i get recorded on to my reaper song track?
Double Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 02:46 PM   #2
HailCorduroy

Two methods. It depends if you want to edit the MIDI in Reaper or keep using the song builder/layout in EZDrummer.

If you want to keep editing in EZDrummer, then right click the track and render it. This will create an audio track of the drums.

If you want to edit MIDI in Reaper, then select all the midi in the song builder and drag and drop it onto the track in Reaper. If you do this, make sure you remove all the blocks from the song builder, otherwise it will play both.
HailCorduroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 02:48 PM   #3
barefaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Bass View Post
Using ez drummer 2 as a plugin for my drum track how do i get recorded on to my reaper song track?
You can record the track output mono or stereo. You can select the recording mode in the track inspector. It is a little loudspeaker item I think, but I dont have access to my DAW at the moment. I think, it is explained in the reaper manual chapter 3.2x or so.
barefaced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:36 PM   #4
onewayout

Also Great info here... https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ZD2+and+reaper
onewayout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 01:12 PM   #5
Double Bass

Default project won't load or open?

When i open reaper from my reaper icon it just gives me the spinning circle and fails to open. It says audio device closed at the top while trying to load. I would like to just erase the project and start over but nothing works with the spinning circle going. Then after a while it closes and says fails to open. Kind of stumped how to get in reaper to start with a new project? is there a way to get out of this locked up problem ? I could wipe the whole reaper software off my computer but i don't won't to lose the songs that i have. I'm new at reaper and a lot i don't know about the computer. any input would be helpful.

Last edited by Double Bass; 01-24-2019 at 03:36 PM.
Double Bass is offline   Reply With Quote