Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Feature Requests

Old 04-25-2018, 08:06 PM   #1
JonPearceX
Human being with feelings

Default Customise send/receive lists via Track Manager, right click in mixer sends to access

I would like to enable or disable tracks from appearing on the 'add new send...' or 'add new receive...' lists in the Track Routing Window, via new columns in the Track Manager.

Then ideally I would like to be able to access these lists and select new sends and receives by right clicking in the Track Sends portion of the mixer, in much the same way as the current 'Add FX chain' lists work when right clicking in the Track Insert FX portion of the mixer.

My issue is with large sessions, scanning a long list of tracks to find my reverb sends...etc takes a careful eye and isn't very fast. As I'm often already using the Track Manager in such sessions, I could easily enable only the reverbs to appear in the 'add new send...' list for instance, and quickly add a reverb send by right clicking and selecting the appropriate reverb track from a short list right in the mixer.

1st post! Thanks to the users of this awesome forum, I learn a lot from you all.
JonPearceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 04:54 AM   #2
tompad

+1 Brilliant idea!!
Old 06-07-2018, 06:34 AM   #3
mpl

There is a #sendto widget in InteractiveToolbar, it lets you to point actual send tracks in project and then allow to quickly send other tracks to these sends. Not as a toggle that sends though (probably I can extend it to work this way).
mpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 07:44 AM   #4
tompad

mpl - can you explain, I dont understand, maybe I have misunderstod the initial FR. Have looked at posts in "InteractiveToolbar" thread but I dont get it.....

Regards
Thomas
Old 06-07-2018, 08:31 AM   #5
tompad

Nevermind - I downloaded InteractiveToolbar and played around - now I get it! ;-) A nice piece of work!