Old 04-10-2007, 05:22 AM   #1
todd24
Human being with feelings

Default 01x not playing nicley

I just got an 01x.

Every time I hit play (on the 01x, the space bar or the transport) I get an error message that the mLan midi in and out can not connect. Yet it does connect. I can use the jog wheel and stop.

Some other problems;

The marker writing is eratic. Cant figure it out at all. and the go to marker function doesnt work. The FF/RW dont work at all, they jump to end or home.

If I set the remote on the 01x to general (mackie control) I can use the zoom and navigation controls but the two way comunication to the LED does not work.

If I set it to Cubase or logic etc, the navigation does not work but the LEDs do.

There are lots more problems too.

Its such a cool mixer for an amazing price these days that it might force me out of REAPER. I sure hope not, I hate cubase. Bummer.
todd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:03 AM   #2
todd24

Ok,
So I unchecked the notification in the prefs. Now it doesnt warn me abotu not opening the midi ports.

I figured out the marker deal. It works diferantly depending on the mode. Using Cubase Mackie Control works for most things.

The mousing functions still dont work though. It has a four way courser that works in General mode for navigating but not in the other modes.

I will see if MIDIOX can capture what is being sent in both modes. I wonder if I will be able to use mid translator to fix it?

Last edited by todd24; 04-11-2007 at 06:57 PM. Reason: UDP error fixed itself
Old 04-11-2007, 07:16 PM   #3
todd24

I dont get it. MIDIOX shows the exact same info for all of the transport buttons, in all modes of the 01x. Reaper does not see the transport stuff in the keymaping at all.

help!