Old 12-04-2019, 03:09 PM   #1
GGB.C.
Human being with feelings

Default Stop a plugin sending data

Hey,

I have a little question for you boys and girls.

I use Reaper with a soft call Panoramix. It allows to move sources in spaces like stereo, 5.1, 8.0, 3D, ambisonic, etc. It's really powerful. The signal is read by Reaper and route by Jack to Panoramix. It's also possible to send automation data wright in Reaper envelopes to Panoramix via a plug call OSCar. That mean I can wright movements in 3D spaces in OSC the same way it's possible to wright a simple pan envelope directly in Reaper. But I have a problem of course.

When I stop Reaper. The sound stop but not the datas. For exemple, if my source 1 is place at x=0.1 y=-0.2 z=0, this informations of positioning are send again and again until Panoramix crash because of the huge quantity of data. Especially if there is a lot of tracks. So I just ask myself, and you by the way, if there is a way to stop this plug sending informations when reaper is stopped (I mean not playing but still running). Maybe a little check box hide in the parameters ?

Thanks a lot for reading and enjoy this 6th version !

GG
Old 12-07-2019, 02:56 AM   #2
GGB.C.
Human being with feelings

Jean d'Ormesson, a french wrighter/phylosophe, said to a journalist : To “die well”, a good point is not to die the same day of a famous celebrity. He died some hours before Johnny Halliday, a famous french vedette. His dead was completely conceal. Unfortunatly.

Equally dramatically, I post the precedent message the same day of the incoming of the version 6 of Reaper... Poor me.