Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Pre-Release Discussion

Old 06-25-2022, 07:39 PM   #41
RobinGShore
Human being with feelings

I'm noticing some inconsistencies when moving items in lanes from one track to another.

If I drag an item from lane X to a track with no lanes, fixed lanes get activated on the new track, but no additional lanes are actually added to the track so I can only drop the item into lane 1

If I drag a razor selection from lane X to a track with no lanes, fixed lanes get activated on the new track and X number of lanes are added to the track so that I can drop the selection into whichever lane I'd like

If I cut or copy an item or a razor selection from lane X and paste to a track with no lanes, fixed lanes do not get activated on the new track

Finally if I use the actions "Move items/envelope points down/up one track" it creates X number of lanes in the new track and places the item in lane X
RobinGShore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 08:46 AM   #42
Zmey79
Human being with feelings

Default Crash

Hi,
it's not really because of this version. This has been happening for a very long time. + unexpected crashes while working with some VSTi (IK Syntronik):

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/Wr5JkUV0E0qd1Q

The video shows that after adding this plugin, this happens. But, when there are no tracks in the project, then everything is fine.
Or, when there are tracks and you add this plugin to the master channel (I emphasize that EXACTLY ON THE MASTER CHANNEL), then the program closes. Always like this.
Thanks.
Den.
Zmey79 is offline   Reply With Quote