Old 10-20-2019, 04:42 AM   #1
dupont
Human being with feelings

Default CC event LFO

I would like to have LFOs for drawing CC curve in the midi editor similar to AI envelopes properties dialogue box.
dupont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 06:02 AM   #2
Vagelis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupont View Post
I would like to have LFOs for drawing CC curve in the midi editor similar to AI envelopes properties dialogue box.
Maybe try the lfo tool from Julian Sanders, works great for both cc and take envelopes
Vagelis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:05 PM   #3
dupont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagelis View Post
Maybe try the lfo tool from Julian Sanders, works great for both cc and take envelopes
It worked great when CC were in bars shape but with lines shape, LFO tool seems broken.
Old 10-22-2019, 04:16 AM   #4
juliansader

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupont View Post
It worked great when CC were in bars shape but with lines shape, LFO tool seems broken.
I have just updated the LFO Tool scripts to work with the new CC envelopes. (Please let me know if something is still broken.)

If you are using the new CC envelope feature, you can get nice LFOs without the LFO Tool: you only need to draw the top and bottom nodes, and REAPER itself will connect them with whatever curve you select. Then you can use the standard CC editing scripts such as "Warp" and "Compress" to shape the LFO. (You can't save the curve, however.)

The fastest way to draw the top and bottom nodes without any intervening nodes, is probably the "Draw LFO" script, with "Skip redundant events" enabled.

Last edited by juliansader; 10-22-2019 at 06:50 AM.
juliansader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 12:07 PM   #5
dupont

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliansader View Post
I have just updated the LFO Tool scripts to work with the new CC envelopes. (Please let me know if something is still broken.)

If you are using the new CC envelope feature, you can get nice LFOs without the LFO Tool: you only need to draw the top and bottom nodes, and REAPER itself will connect them with whatever curve you select. Then you can use the standard CC editing scripts such as "Warp" and "Compress" to shape the LFO. (You can't save the curve, however.)

The fastest way to draw the top and bottom nodes without any intervening nodes, is probably the "Draw LFO" script, with "Skip redundant events" enabled.
thanks for the update, It now works.