Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 05-21-2008, 07:03 AM   #1
mission
Human being with feelings

Default (Im Back) Reaper MIDI has improved so much -- one question / feature request ?

EDIT: i guess i can just zoom. im an idiot. hurts my eyes a bit as i really cant see anything but this will work for now.

disregard/delete/whatever

Justin this is great man, big steps i see... ive been on a mac and logic at the studio but am PC/laptop now so have fired up Reaper again...

Using battery instead of an MPC but I can make due...

is it possible to hide/rid lanes on the grid that have no midi events in them?

my battery instruments span the full keyboard yet there's no way ill use more than 15-20 different ones if that even... i like to see all my hits, it helps me visualize the sound of the break but there is so much dead space in between each one on the grid that i have to do a ton of vertical scrolling and it keeps me from really gettin into the groove. im programming notes here and i like the "ultrabeat" style now .. i can work with this!

it'd be dope if i could hide "unused lanes" and essentially consolidate my events so they can all be stacked on top of each other... is this possible? and if not, can i get it in the next update?

Last edited by mission; 05-21-2008 at 07:14 AM.
mission is offline   Reply With Quote